[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possble to get a steroid monster bf if you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

Is it possble to get a steroid monster bf if you're a dickgirl top, girls?
>>
>>8598444
Please stop posting this perfect looking straight guy. He doesn't want any of us.
>>
>>8598448
>He doesn't want any of us
Speak for yourself, honey
>>
Yeah, I've been with some. Never worked out in the long run for me though. They end up being too submissive for me, just because you bottom it doesn't mean you have to turn into a faggy little buttslut, it's just a huge turnoff.
>>
tfw i look like op and will never be able to transition

;_;
>>
File: Welder_2.jpg (2MB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Welder_2.jpg
2MB, 1600x1071px
>>8598485
That's kinda like me when I was in the army too but I have medium length hair now and I work as a welder + got some chub when I got in my late twenties.

But yeah, same body / skeleton here too famalam.

Just repress like me dude, worst case we just an hero or something.
>>
>>8598481
>They end up being too submissive
That's cute, I want to ve a dominant shemale mommy for a huge masculine bull. Men should know their place.

>>8598485
You don't need to transition, bby
>>
>>8598481
>They end up being too submissive for me
Submissive in what way? Sexual, non-sexual or both?
>>
>>8598444
I would fucking love this. It's not that I want to get my ass fucked, but there's something cute about a girl wanting my hard ass really bad and me needing to sit on her lap and indulge her~

I'm in the middle of my first cycle.. responding really well, not sure if I'll do this for life though
>>
File: 1497053066188.gif (2MB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
1497053066188.gif
2MB, 400x304px
>>8598444
omg he's perfect
>>
>>8598474
He don't want you bitch. He's straight.
He fucks big titted hot girls who were born with pussies and keeps them waxed.
Dream on.
>>
>>8598444
i have one but its becasue im repressing and being his submissive boyfriend
>>
>>8598545
>men should know their place
YASS QUEEN SLAY, YOU RULE TUMBLR GURL
>>
File: 936full-madeline-zima.jpg (902KB, 936x1436px) Image search: [Google]
936full-madeline-zima.jpg
902KB, 936x1436px
>>8599456
>hairline is not receding
>straight
>>
>>
>>8598444
You could probably get a masc AGP but he'll get more femme eventually.
>>
Depends... if you look like that guy in the pic no. If you look like a tumblr tranny, also no.
If you're a tranny in general... nah.
>>
>>8602909
But masc fags physically can't get femme
>>
File: tumblr_nojo3e4rkQ1qh8hh7o1_1280.jpg (165KB, 958x1140px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nojo3e4rkQ1qh8hh7o1_1280.jpg
165KB, 958x1140px
>>
>>8598444
let me see your feminine benis and ill consider it
>>
>>8607145
Only after you show your huge muscular ass full of steroids
>>
>>8598444
It depends on how you define bf.
If it means waiting at home for a man who is married to the gym, then yes.
Steroid monsters are horny as hell when they are cycling so chances are good you will feel his erect penis at some point every hour or so and they love getting fucked, especially after you have given them their roid injection.
>>
>>8603442
Behavorially I mean. Also AGPs arent actcually fags no matter how much dick they suck. They're horny T damaged bisexual women.
>>
>>8608519
>Behavorially
That's okey, I'm a controlling bitch.

>They're horny T damaged bisexual women
Bullshit, lol
>>
>>8608519
AGPs are heterosexual males who like dick because it makes them feel like straight women.
>>
File: Cunt.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Cunt.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>8611049
>man
>like dick
>heterosexual
>>
>>8608460
ill consider it are you a qt and where do you live
>>
>>8611568
Fuck off Merkel. You are responsible for the deads of many gays.
>>
>>8598485

Then you're probably AGP, so you probably like trans...

Why not benefit from it and fuck HSTS??

Repressed AGPs can become the best husbands for HSTS
>>
>>8611713
No, they're really not. I guess if you're really ugly and have no other options, but otherwise you're setting yourself up for misery. Avoid AGPs at all cost.
>>
>>8611724
Why avoid an AGP with a hot body though?
>>
>>8611926
Because they're repressed trannies, that's just asking to trouble.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.