[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wander through a "Why do you always play as a girl?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: 1_uLfejYTg2DWkD0DIh6eyGw[1].jpg (66KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1_uLfejYTg2DWkD0DIh6eyGw[1].jpg
66KB, 768x432px
You wander through a "Why do you always play as a girl?" thread in /v/. You see the following replies:
>1. I like to look at a nice ass
>2. SO WHAT IF I DO ITS NOT GAY
>3. I like to trick guys to give me gold
>4. Some excuse about smaller hitboxes or better armor or more customisation options, etc.
>5. I LIKE TO WANK TO HER!
>6. "So what! I don't know what the big deal is"
>7. *someone who ignores the thread and doesn't post*
>8. I wish I was born a girl, but can't be one because (lists a lot of inconsequential bullshit, probably mentions 'mutilation'.)

Please rank them in order from most to least trans girl. (and add your own responses that I've forgotten.)

Alternately-Discuss how great Mercy is

My Order from most trans to least:
>1
>4
>6
>8
>2
>3
>5
>7
>>
>8 obviously
>1 – common excuse
>4 – "customisation options"… yeah, sure
>2
>5 – eww, no trans woman boasts about fapping
>6 – it may be a perfectly straight response, but the fact they even responded to the treath can mean something…
>7
>3 – it's disgusting and no trans woman would admit it
>>
>>8598467
I feel like 8 is used by intentional trolls a lot of the time (to get the list of reasons why not out there.) Granted some of them might be repressed trans. but not as many as the denial posts.

Also a regular trans girl would just say they're a girl
>>
>>8598406
4 should be two different points. Smaller hit boxes isn't a meme. That was literally 99% of players in unreal. Don't remember seeing a single competitive player not play as female. New games don't make that mistake, but sometimes the models still have a significantly smaller visual profile. But people talking about more customization options are just talking about playing dress up with their character. Trannies like cosmo say that's how he knew he was trans
>>
>>8598406
What if it's a fighting game and they just have their own paying style? Only reason Samus is my main in Melee is because I like how she works.
>>8598527
>Cosmo
eeeugh
>>
>>8598406
Obviously AGP Tier:
>replies 1-6 and 8
Also Likely AGP Tier:
>reply 7
Still Likely AGP Tier:
>any replies OP forgot
Cis Tier
>"I don't play girls."
>>
>>8598527
>Desperate attempt to rationalize
>Transphobic Speedrun drama
100% repressed trans girl

>>8600577
See above

>>8600640
>Uses term AGP
Repressed trans girl or Nazi...

>Denial
Trans
>>
>>8601036
Since when do Nazis use the term AGP?
>>
>>8598406
Originally I used to use 1 then progressed to saying 4 and after a long time I just say 8 especially on 4chan. I do want to be a girl and it really would be hard for me to pass and could potentially make me homeless.
>>
File: IMG_6763.jpg (125KB, 1055x1065px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6763.jpg
125KB, 1055x1065px
>>8601036
>t. Noob
>>
>>8601042
The only people that use "AGP" are repressed trans girls, TERFs and various bigots in the Nazi/PUA/NoFap orbit.

And TERFs don't post on /v/

>>8601147
Thats a shitty situation anon.

8 was mostly for bullshit excuses like "I want to be a girl but I got a boner to a naked woman once so I'm not." Not legit life circumstances

>>8601263
Noob? More like Boobs

Which you can have with the correct medication
>>
>>8601345
>and various bigots in the Nazi/PUA/NoFap orbit.
[citation needed]
>>
>>8601374
Bring it up in conversation with someone not in those groups and count how many times you don't get a "What the fuck are you talking about?" reaction
>>
>>8598406
Most trans to least trans
>8. I wish I was born a girl, but can't be one because (lists a lot of inconsequential bullshit, probably mentions 'mutilation'.)
>3. I like to trick guys to give me gold
>2. SO WHAT IF I DO ITS NOT GAY
>1. I like to look at a nice ass
>7. *someone who ignores the thread and doesn't post*
>5. I LIKE TO WANK TO HER!
>6. "So what! I don't know what the big deal is"
>4. Some excuse about smaller hitboxes or better armor or more customisation options, etc.

Female characters have much more fun customization options. Sometimes I play male characters, but I get bored, because there's no costumes I want to obtain, since they all suck.
mtf though... Those answers above are mostly for "AGP", or repressed straight male trans.
>>
File: 1494846680021.png (141KB, 502x502px) Image search: [Google]
1494846680021.png
141KB, 502x502px
The objectively best response is to both wanting to fuck and also wanting to be the girl.
>>
File: WitchMercy.jpg (190KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
WitchMercy.jpg
190KB, 1920x1200px
>>8603040
A top tier response. But...

>want to fuck the girl
>the girl feminizes you into a clone of her
>transbian sex with girl
>>
>>8603052
I wish this would happen to me
>>
>>8603053
Me too.
>>
File: mercy-theatrical-standard.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
mercy-theatrical-standard.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>8603053
>>8603090
>Awkwardly discuss your gender identity issues with Mercy in her medical office
>Feel a sense of relief as she listens with a compassionate ear and dispenses professional advice on the appropriate treatments and their side-effects
>Notice she clicks a dial on her staff into a secret 'feminize' setting and points it in your direction
>>
I used to always play as a girl if I had the choice when I was a kid. It just felt more freeing to be a girl. I'm not trans though, I'm gay, and after I came out and started feeling more confident in myself, I started playing as male characters.
I still tend to use female characters in fighting games.
>>
>>8598467
Don't tell me what I would do loser.
>>
>>8603311
>>8603301
>>8603304
>>8603297
Hey Curehon.

[citation needed]
>>
>>8603163
Kek. I'm a repressed tranny but I've been repressing since so early that I never really played with girl characters. I tried it once in Pokémon when I was like 9 and it felt so fucking good, but it was just a temporary save that I deleted almost immediately.
>>
>>8603377
That's really harsh repression. Why didn't you just enjoy the girl characters and repress in irl only?
>>
>>8603040
>transbianism
>objectively best
>>
>>8603401
I felt really ashamed and I knew it wouldn't help me achieve what I wanted, so I just went for the "lol I just did it to try it, I don't even like it". It was more denial than repression. Even now I keep playing as male always.
>>
>>8604111
>Even now I keep playing as male always.
Why? Has the shame gone?
>>
Vidya repression thread? Vidya repression thread!

>Be 12
>Have played on a Neverwinter Nights roleplaying server for a while
>Decide to make a female character, something I've never done before
>My heart starts racing
>Start physically shaking
>"Whoa that was weird lets continue as if nothing happened"

[spoiler]I spent my 15th birthday playing Neverwinter Nights while wearing my big sister's frilly nightie[/spoiler]
>>
>>8604213
moar about the crossdressing
>>
>>8604169
The shame is still there, although not as strong. Now it just would feel like a desperate attempt at coping and it wouldn't work. Playing KH2.8 was good tho.
>>
File: rip.png (160KB, 1821x602px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
160KB, 1821x602px
>>8604274
Nothing interesting happened in that particular instance but I do have an AGP-fueled crossdressing tale from the same year
>>
>>8604479
Was that you?
>>
>>8604479
moar stories

how did you get away with borrowing the nightie?
>>
>>8603377
That's a real shame. I felt a little shame about playing as female, but not enough to stop it. Because at the same time being a girl felt like freedom from being me. Plus in games where. I could usually identify more with the female characters more than males as well, since a lot of male characters are big and muscular, and I've always been scrawny and not typically boyish. Plus in games where you can have relationships, I wanted to be with guys, and I thought it was only normal for girls to like guys. When I finally accepted I was gay and that there's nothing wrong with that, I suddenly wanted to start playing as male characters, and I felt like I could comfortably self-insert, didn't need to hide anymore.
>>
>>8604568
Yup.

>>8604582
>How did you get away with borrowing the nightie?
Stealth.

>moar stories
I'm afraid the rest aren't interesting or amusing. There's this reply chain but if my hunch is right you've seen it before.

http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8167536/#q8173059
>>
>>8603159
Why can't this be real?
>>
>>8603163
>It just felt more freeing to be a girl. I'm not trans though, I'm gay, and after I came out and started feeling more confident in myself, I started playing as male characters.
I wonder what was going on there psychologically.
>>
>>8604603
Luckily I mostly play animu vidya, so at least I got to play as a bishie.
>>
>>8604685
It won't be with that attitude.
>>
>>8598406
I think everybody can agree that ice climbers is the best super smash brothers character for all the reasons.
>>
>>8606572
Marth is the best. Ice climbers is shit.
>>
File: butt.png (556KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
butt.png
556KB, 800x1150px
>>8600577
>immediate assumption that straight guys or lesbians staring at cammy ass are secretly trans

fucking board is filled with faggots.
>>
>>8606994
I didn't say anything like that. I said the only reason I play Samus is because I like her mechanics.
>>
>>8603163
>after I came out and started feeling more confident in myself, I started playing as male characters
same here, playing female characters must be caused by some kind of insecurity issues
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.