[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question, /lgbt/. My boyfriend wants me to fuck him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1491953801773.jpg (408KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491953801773.jpg
408KB, 800x800px
I have a question, /lgbt/.

My boyfriend wants me to fuck him in the ass without a condom but my concern is that if I finish inside of him that it could be dangerous to him.

We're both clean of STDs/STIs, whatever you want to call them. We both usually take precautions with condoms and lubricants, but the first time inside of him without a condom worries me.

How likely is it that this could give him HIV? Would it be uncomfortable for me to cum inside of him? Any advice? Thanks.
>>
>>8598107
>We're both clean of STDs/STIs
>How likely is it that this could give him HIV?
ummmm?
>>
>>8598118
Girl, why bother?
>>
>>8598118
I know it sounds stupid but I was always told in sex ed classes that anal sex was dangerous and often led to HIV if you weren't careful.
>>
>>8598126
You can't catch anything from each other if you're both clean. It's that simple.
>>
>>8598123
but they posted with a nice picture and the spacing of they're text is so nice T_T
>>8598126
fyad
>>
>>8598136
I know, I was attracted by the picture too.
But people like this you just don't engage with.
They're beyond redemption, hon.
>>
>>8598107
I'm not sure what you're asking.

Are you asking if you can give him an STI you don't have? Because the answer to that is no, viruses don't spontaneously generate when semen hits an ass

Are you asking if you're REALLY STI free because you're worried about detection failure rates? That's something you have to Google and make a personal decision about based on your own risk threshold. Tests are usually accurate though

It wouldn't feel uncomfortable unless you're very anxious about it, from personal experience I would say it feels amazing physically (and mentally)
>>
>>8598126
How the fuck can you give HIV to someone if you don't have it, you idiot.
>>
>>8598141
okay..
>>
>>8598135
You can. Nothing too bad, but still. And active one gets more risk.
>>
>>8598126
>I was always told in sex ed classes that anal sex was dangerous and often led to HIV if you weren't careful.
Can you really call it sex education when you're not being educated on sex?
>>
>>8598126
If you've fucked anyone else, you're probably not clean. Majority of people have hpv and hsv. You won't test positive without an active infection, but you've got it for life and you can still be contagious while virus is inactive. Nothing you both wouldn't have from sucking each others' dicks, though
>>
>>8598152
I grew up in a small town full of fear-mongering so you're right, the education part of that class was fairly loose. It's made me worrisome since though.
>>
>>8598160
>hpv

Isn't that just warts? I already had that as a kiddo from rolling around in the mud all day.
>>
>>8598135
You can if you have anal sex, thats why so many gays get HIV and its important to wear a condom. If you have sex without a condom when you do anal you have to risk of giving you and your partner both HIV. So better wear a condom!
>>
>>8598174
It can cause cancer.
>>
>>8598215
So can going outside, better avoid all sunlight & sexual contact for the rest of my life.

Is following such advice how you ended up here?
>>
>>8598174
Different kind of warts, has a real nasty way of integrating its dna into your genome which causes many mutations and eventually cancer. But no reason not to fuck your boyfriend, maybe just strangers without a condom
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.