[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone on /tttt/ more pathetic than me? >2.4 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: dead.jpg (31KB, 847x450px) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
31KB, 847x450px
Is there anyone on /tttt/ more pathetic than me?

>2.4 years on hormones
>still don't pass as a woman
>probably never will
>literally a bottom-of-the-barrel tranny who looks like a cross between a nerdy feminine boy and a metal guy
>>
>>8596664
Nah that sounds pretty average around here. That's me but I haven't been on hormones as long.
>>
>>8596664
i basically guarantee you're
>shorter
>younger
>more passable
than me so don't feel so bad
>>
>>8596678
>shorter
Nope.
>younger
Noope. I am 27. I am an old man now.
>more passable
I never get maam'd so no.
>>
>>8596707
6'1
Fine you win by a year
Neither do I
>>
>>8596664
>24
>NEET shut in
>khv
>no friends
>repress because i would have no where to go if my parents decided to hate me for being trans

I don't know you tell me. Getting to the point I'm either just going to transition or kill myself soon though.
>>
Im 38 nobody with no chances and will off myself before Im 40

Now you can feel a bit better about yourself.
>>
>>8596664
>>literally a bottom-of-the-barrel tranny who looks like a cross between a nerdy feminine boy and a metal guy
Isn't that typical tranny?
>>
>>8596866
That's sad
Regards sadfrogs
>>
>>8596664
>tfw mentally ill and can't do anything but stay home all day and live on disability benefits
>just started hrt because it seemed fun, not because im trans
>actually thought i could pass in the beginning because i was only 18
>just take pills at random throughout the day
>sleep at random times for random durations
>shit diet
>hrt giving zero results
>no motivation at all, including to work on makeup/learn voice or putting any effort into my appearance
>will never be able to present female because body is extremely manly
>toxic to everyone i talk to and put them in a bad mood
ayy
>>
>>8596866
If you end up becoming a hon please don't be an obnoxious turbohon, and try to dress appropriately.
>>
File: 17-07-19_21-15-42.jpg (107KB, 1105x576px) Image search: [Google]
17-07-19_21-15-42.jpg
107KB, 1105x576px
>>8603870
no I will be maximum obnoxious turbohon transactivist and appear in media to scare people

https://youtu.be/LBd5x_fe4Jc
>>
>>8603929
holy shit
Zoey looks worse and worse

even when he threatened Ben Shapiro with violence he looked more feminine than now tbqh
>>
>>8596664
Try being 19yo and literally looking like a monkey mma fighter with lots of body and facial hair, living in a third world shithole and in a poor family without ambitions, work or opportunities. In a place that laser is the most expensive thing existent and there's no access to FFS or SRS, and where hrt is somewhat expensive. And with obviously transphobic friends, family and dogs.

At least i have access to drugs and guns so i can get high/drunk as fuck and shoot myself when i'm 25. I'm waiting for my friends to get bored of me so they don't get sad, but they have the same suicidal thoughts for other reasons and i'm scared they'll do it first no matter how much i try to help them.
>>
>>8596778
Order hrt and don't tell them?
>>
>>8604934
I'm a NEET and I don't have any money. I almost did one time when I had the money for it but then I had to fill out some form you have to print out on qhi and I just don't have a printer and I also don't have word to edit pdf files. In a shitty spot and kinda don't know how to get myself out of it tbqh.
>>
Post pics you bastards! Otherwise this is nothing more than a meeting of the sadsack club
>>
>>8604498
You should try and trust that your friends will still be your friends after you tell them you want to be more feminine.
You can't be a good friend if you hide yourself from them.
>>
>>8605131
I think most people order and just skip filling out the form for the prescription. And they still send it. I can't 100% verify that though. There's always an hrt help thread up that you can ask at though.
>>8594014
>>
>>8605131
>I also don't have word to edit pdf files
What kind of excuse is this, you could've just googled a free pdf editor
You're a NEET for a reason, get help for your motivation issues first. If you don't have motivation to get on hrt, hrt isn't going to give you motivation, and a tranny without motivation isn't going to be very successfull
>>
>>8596664
Well hello there beautiful, how about some contact?
>>
>>8596664
I usually don't post about myself but I think if this serves as a way to make your night better may as well do it.

>29
>NEET.
>Third worlder.
>Poor.
>Ugly
>Health issues.
>No friends.
>Family doesn't talk to me.
>>
>>8596664
>21
>Have a job
>own a house
>live alone

Sometimes when I decide to fix the being alone part I just remember how comfy I am, but when I lay down to sleep at night that's when the feels hit. It really sucks.
(Also I'm not /tttt/ I'm a guy)
>>
>>8605889
Oh I know I have really serious motivation issues that have gotten a lot worse over time but I have no clue what to do about that. The thing with free pdf editors I'm super paranoid about viruses. I fucked up one computer really badly years ago downloading something I didn't know about and if I fucked up this computer I don't know what I would do with myself.
>>
>>8606115
You could've looked one up and determined if it had a virus or not. Viruses are easily detected and removed from sites (or given bad feedback) and there's for example no way something can be on the chrome appstore with half a million users and 4.5 stars if it had a virus (like dochub)

As for your motivation problems, they're caused by dysfunctional reward systems in the brain, so you've got to take drugs to screw around with dopamine levels until you find something that works. You can either research and self-med those or get them prescribed for a psych
I used to have the same problem and I know how shitty it is.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.