[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mtf Femme Top/Mtf Butch Bottom is the new best thing. You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Mtf Femme Top/Mtf Butch Bottom is the new best thing. You cannot disprove this~
>>
>>8593078
>Cis Butch Top/MtF Femme Bottom
FTFY
>>
>>8593112
I approve tbqh
>>
File: IMG_1016.jpg (23KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1016.jpg
23KB, 250x250px
>>8593112
Simply impure.
>>
>>8593133
>Not being your GNC girlfriend's femme housewife
>>
>>8593133
OP, pure is cis guy top x femme sub MtF.
>>
FtM power bottom/MtF submissive top is the true purest form of love.

Shame it's statistically impossible!
>>
>>8593157
Switch top and bottom and it gets my thumbs up.
>>
>>8593133
Those beliefs are your own. Not everyone should be held to the same moral standard as everyone else way I see it. So no, politicians and those in positions of power are expected not to break laws, but for the common citizenry it is to be expected. If you disagree with someone's behavior based on religious belief, they don't follow your religion so you shouldn't be bothered. You two have different perceptions of reality, and can leave it at that.
>>
>>8593143
>>8593157
>>8593186
When it comes down to it a Transbian/Transbian relationship will surpass all levels of understanding and connection than any other type of relationship, no matter what style either partner is. Mtf Femme/Mtf Butch is just my newest fantasy come true so nobody will ever be able to persuade me otherwise.
>>
>>8593302
Transbians have gone through a lot of shit. It helps to have a cis partner who is not dead inside.
>>
>>8593302
Transbian relationships have an inherent conflict as both partners want to be the girl and only like each other in as much as they can project themselves onto their girlfriend.
>>
>ITT we mimic normie relationships

boring tbqh
>>
>>8593311
sure, it'd be great to be able to stare into your partner's eyes and see a vibrant undamaged soul staring back at you, but expecting anyone to be 100 percent free of emotional baggage is completely unrealistic.
>>8593322
There is this thing called making compromises for each other and being understanding. If you can do both of those things, nothing can stop you in your pursuit of happiness.
>>
>>8593343
It's the best.

>>8593349
Or you can date a boy and both enjoy your roles, no compromise needed.
>>
>>8593354
You can also see other people as well and receive everything you want if either partner is unable to offer absolutely everything. Communication is key.
>>
>>8593385
Yes it would be nice to have a gf and a bf.
>>
>>8593349
>compromises
>happiness

kek
>>
>>8593452
We compromise a looooot less than straight women and straight men have to
>>
>>8593638
And thank you.
>>
>implying anyone wants a butch mtf :(
>>
>>8593385
Open relationships are for scum. God didn't give me this 1:1 digit ratio to go be polyfag.

You get ONE PERSON. Make that one person count.
>>
>>8593666
>>8593418
>>
>>8593666
God didn't give you anything because God doesn't really exist.
Please try harder next time
2/10
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.