[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perfect for triggering tumblrinas and others. Why not? I am gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Perfect for triggering tumblrinas and others. Why not?
I am gay myself, but yet I absolutely deplore the LGBT community. They've turned their focus from a reasonable civilized standpoint and have now become those who throw nude parades to rub their homosexuality and stupidity in your face. Personally, I've never been more disgusted by the LGBT community, and hope it burns. What you do in the fucking bedroom is your own business. You don't have to go around and strut your junk around KIDS just because you're proud of being fucked in the ass or like to grind against another cunt. In fact, fuck you LGBT. There is no privacy anymore because of you. There shouldn't have been any need to have random strangers walk up to you and ask "Are you gay?" In fact, it's outright embarrassing! Nobody should need to know what I do with others in the privacy of my home when I barely know them! Another thing is this "Gender" Bullshit. You can chop off your bits and change them out if you want, no fucking problem there. But if you want to be called a girl, then you better look goddamn convincing enough. It's all or nothing. You better make goddamn sure that doctors know that you're a man or a woman officially on that little note sheet. They've gotta know your original anatomy to make sure they don't fuck up your shit. If you look like a guy, that's what I'm going to call you. Same to girls. Fuck you. And to all you people of the 73 gender spectrum, it's going to be pretty goddamn hard to be taken seriously if you keep up the fucking charade. You're not a special snowflake, you're just disappointments : A faggot is a bundle of twigs to be burned as fuel, while a fag is a tiring and unwelcome task. In today's society, a homosexual is someone who is attracted to the same gender. A faggot is somebody who bases their entire life around being gay. Nonstop. They get in other people's faces just to brag about it. It's fucking disappointing.
Fuck you, LGBT faggots.
>>
Nigga if you want someone to read your shit posting you need to format it better.
>>
>>8592599
This
>>
>>8592590
>I am gay myself, but yet I absolutely deplore the LGBT community
Oh my how unique and uncommon opinion!
>>
>>8592590
Ironically you only give them that attention with this behavior.
>>
>>8592590
What
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.