[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to make friends from /lgbt/ >they're all histrionic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1499892678638.jpg (29KB, 500x677px) Image search: [Google]
1499892678638.jpg
29KB, 500x677px
>try to make friends from /lgbt/
>they're all histrionic
>they have no identity outside of 4chan
This is so annoying. Honestly, you all kind of suck.
>>
>>8590827
cont.
>everyone is a slut who tries to force their nudes down your throat
>>
>>8590827
How did you meet them on /lgbt/?
>>
>>8590827
They are probably shut-ins. Quit acting so surprised that they don't have a life outside of 4chan.
>>
>>8590866
I'm a shut-in but I don't have a prefabricated identity. I just want to meet other transgender people, who aren't as naive as the ones on Reddit, but not as toxic and antisocial as the ones on 4chan. Everything devolves into calling you a faggot because they can't tactfully disagree with someone. There's just so much narcissism on this godforsaken website. It makes me sick how actual losers use such pathetic psychological tactics to preserve their self-esteem. This problem isn't exclusive to this board. This is all of 4chan. I'm so tired of it.
>>
>>8590857
Some Discord server someone posted. Someone's avatar was a close up shot of their tranny ass. It's just fucking stupid.
>>
>>8590890
>discord server
>why is everyone garbage
>>
>>8590827
Wanna see my rare Pepe's???
>>
It's ok I'll be your friend
>>
File: intense consideration.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
intense consideration.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>8590827
>make friends on the Mental Illness board of the asscrack of the internet
>gee whiz, the most unexpected thing resulted!
>>
>>8590881
I'll be your friend, I'm not narcissistic at all. In fact, I completely hate myself!
>>
Hello there, Commie-chan. A shame you feel like that cause I think you're the coolest gal here. :^) Certainly wish I saw you around more than that *other* trans user who identifies herself through pictures.
>>
File: ss+(2017-07-17+at+12.52.44).png (2KB, 116x68px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-07-17+at+12.52.44).png
2KB, 116x68px
You sound like a prick, and you are probably about as boring and uninteresting as anyone else here. You aren't special or cool.
But anyway, here is my Discord.
>>
>>8591730
Weirdly, this isn't even me. Although I do run into some similar problems.
>>
>>8591782
Wait, you didn't make this thread? An impersonator then...?
>>
>>8590881
I'd be your friend, but I'm getting similar vibes from you as the people you're mocking, which puts me on edge; it makes me doubt being nice to you would be returned in kind. I don't make friends with 4chan people, because, frankly, I do have a life. You probably don't attract those good people because you have more in common with these people who "all kind of suck."
>>
File: Winona2.jpg (86KB, 433x639px) Image search: [Google]
Winona2.jpg
86KB, 433x639px
>>8591789
Not sure, maybe they just like Winona?

I don't really like posting as much anymore, I've been going out a lot instead, and it's been a mixed bag. Tonight I'm going to video game night at one of the bars I go to, which I'm kind of confused about, but maybe it will be fun? Wish me luck.
>>
File: 1475174996612.jpg (47KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1475174996612.jpg
47KB, 650x650px
>>8590827
Identity is for losers DESU
>>
Be my friend? But I won't trust you right sway.
>>
>>8591805
Awww. Well alright then, keep doing you then. And of course. I'm rooting for you all the way.
>>
>>8590881
Just wait until you get to deal with overly political transtrenders in RL. It's fun shit.
>>
Ok. If anyone wants to add me, my Discord is Melody#3938.
>>
>>8592290
Forgot to mention I'm the OP.
>>
File: winona-ryder-alternative-girls.jpg (127KB, 528x800px) Image search: [Google]
winona-ryder-alternative-girls.jpg
127KB, 528x800px
>>8591836
I found out that I'm bad at fighting games. And pool. And that guys congratulate me when I do even one thing right. Lol.

But I saw someone I really love, so it was an okay time.
>>
>>8593750
>And that guys congratulate me when I do even one thing right.
Wish I passed and got to be patronized like cis girls.
>>
>>8590827
Im not going to offer to be your friend because honestly youd either ignore me or probably freak out about something so Ill just say I hope you find a nice friend, anon. One that meets like 65% of your requirements because 100% would probably get old after a while.
>>
>>8590827
>they're all trans
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.