[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Browsing this board is about the worst thing you can do to your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 16

File: 1500037860994.jpg (54KB, 366x416px) Image search: [Google]
1500037860994.jpg
54KB, 366x416px
Browsing this board is about the worst thing you can do to your mental health. So why do you guys browse here?
>>
/r9k/ is worse
>>
>>8589794
One of my friends has started threatening to destroy my computer..... She's always on the lookout for me saying TERF things or otherwise disparaging myself, because she knows it comes from this site.....
>>
>>8589794
>>8589806
>tfw only browse /lgbt and /r9k/
>tfw want to be dead all the time
>>
>>8589794
How so?
>>
Most of the tripfags are entertaining, including Cara. I also come here for the shitstorms.

they're so funny :3333
>>
>>8589839
Correlation does necessarily mean causation but I was happy before browaingnhere and now I'm full of self loathing and I have way more dislike toward the community in general.
>>
>>8589844
Trifags are pretty good. I love drama when it isn't mine
>>
File: 1483863038171.png (55KB, 322x266px) Image search: [Google]
1483863038171.png
55KB, 322x266px
>>8589794
Honestly it's the only place I feel like I can fit in... A lot of the trannies here are around my age and have similar stories to me that I can really relate to, and every other LGBT community is garbage. Discord servers are nice but I'm always overshadowed by the more talkative and socially competent people, so the anonymity here suits me well. It's also somewhat comforting to be able to shout my intense desire for death into the abyss where no one who knows me will be concerned.

I know this place is absolutely terrible for my mental health but it feels like I have no choice desu.
>>
I keep finding myself being drawn back to this hellhole when I'm down. Where else can I go and just whine about how I realized I'm trans too late and feel awful about it without a bunch of people trying to convince me to transition? I'm repressing so I can't ever talk about this with anyone who knows who I am.

Once I'm actually here I get caught up in arguing with /pol/ retards. It feels good to help the people I can reach but I know this is mostly a waste of time.

P.S. MM&O is good
>>
Basically because I look at all of your batshit lunacy pet theories intentional logical fallacies and cognitive biases and see myself in twenty years if I don't fix my shit now.

I keep browsing as a constant reminder to push forward, so I don't end up like you, wailing in the abyss.
>>
>>8589794
Boredom, and all the other tranny communities on the internet are a lot worse
>>
>>8589794
It's not that bad, right?
>>
>>8593994
It is, Anon. This place is cursed. It will devour you.
>>
File: 1453535603847.png (72KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453535603847.png
72KB, 640x480px
>>8594004
That's what they say about every board in this hellhole. If you're still here after a month of whatever bullshit the board throws at you there must have been good times good enough to balance out the bad.
>>
>>8589794
>So why do you guys browse here?
The darknes and misery is like home to me.
It sustains me.
>>
>>8589794
I currently have 104 threads hidden.

For me, as long as i keep trimming away the annoying weeds, this place is a nice slow fag board with an occasional entertaining diversion of a pol-tard thread.
>>
>>8593977
Yeah I like being able whine anonymously as well.

>>8593991
I used to like r/asktransgender but they went downhill and are all fucking cuck tumblrlords now.
>>
>>8594023
Yeah I've been on this site for 11 years, I'll tell you one thing and that's the typical tendency for the lurkers to overdramatize how much of a shithole the place is. Every 4chan board is le cursed Sarlacc pit of no return if you ask the fucking locals.

In reality, you can stop browsing at any time.
>>
>>8594023
Anon
dear anon
I've been here, as in on 4chan, since 2006
I'm 26 now and live with my parents
I'm a repressing NEET with no future
I hate this place
I hate myself
I can't leave
anon
run
>>
>>8594037
>>8594038
ayyy you hard-countered me nice yomi m8
[spoiler]it's true tho[/spoiler]
>>
>>8594038
Donate your computer to Goodwill
>>
>>8594057
What the fuck will I do with my life? Plus my only remotely applicable skill is programming.
>>
File: 1495221121752.png (88KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495221121752.png
88KB, 500x375px
It's the only place I know of to talk about transgendered topics where everyone isn't a quivering hugboxing crybaby liberal.
>>
As much as this place harms me, I have gotten some good out of it.
I've been on 4 chan since almost the beginning and I've gotten lots of useful info from here and I still do. I even get the occasional positive reinforcement which is like heaven in a sea of psychological torture.

TL;DR:
Stockholm Syndrome.
>>
File: anon chill.png (16KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
anon chill.png
16KB, 640x480px
>>8594037
Well to be fair some boards are inherently worse for you the more you lurk them.

>>8594059
You have to go outside.
>>
>>8594089
>You have to go outside.
And do what? I hate my body. I only like the internet. I just wish I didn't have to spend so much of my time on 4chan.
>>
File: EV_R05B.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
EV_R05B.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>8593950
This is accurate to be honest.

Even then I see people posting in passgen and posting their faces and even though there's just as many hon's as there are passes, I'm no pass and I just wish I were. I started too late and I'm hating myself more and more. I fuel myself with self hatred by viewing those with success stories to make me feel bad about why it wasn't me instead, to inevitably wind up finally killing myself, crossing that threshold to when I no longer care about the pain and simply do it because I'm teetering on the straw that's about to snap, I just want it to finally snap but it needs that little push to finally break.

I don't care about my mental health, I wasn't born a girl and I'm not pretty or attractive and I have no actual redeeming qualities that are meritable. There's no fix for this gender dysphoria that will always play on me, it finds its way somewhere to me everyday, even if I'm shutting myself off from the computer or media or anything else; the very existence of simply seeing a woman brings it back to me.
I know that it's pitiful and disgusting, but I don't care because no one knows or cares anyway.
>>
>>8594103
I care. Please don't give up or hurt yourself. You can find happiness yet. Maybe surgery can fix you. Maybe you're being unrealistic about yourself. Maybe you'll be at peace just being yourself if you stick to your meds and live somewhere accepting.

>I wasn't born a girl
Wrong.
>>
>>8594059
>What the fuck will I do with my life?

Whatever the fuck you want! It's life!

>Plus my only remotely applicable skill is programming.

build another one, people like you more if you have multiple strong hobbies. there's more potential points of mutual interest.

The fact that you can't realize that yes, you can just unplug right now and go outside is the reason why you're trapped now. And until you do, you will continue to be trapped, like a mouse gorging on all the cheese in the world but feeling unfilled in his electronic cheese factory of sensation with no experience. The only way out is to reject the cheese and get the fuck away while you still have some cognitive flexibility left in you to work with. When you're 56, it will be too late.
>>
File: 1499645504345.jpg (110KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499645504345.jpg
110KB, 1200x1200px
>>8594127
Don't talk nonsense please. You don't know me, my situation and circumstances.
You lose any form of credibility or respect from people the very moment you claim falsehoods like this, a shallow type of care and reasoning that can be easily seen through.

You would make great for a person who sits on suicide hotline phones, and you would save some people because those who truly care to live are those whom seek out such methods and just need someone to talk to for that little bit; But I would never even ring up an ambulance if I was stabbed because I would never want to inconvenience someone else.

Having a job that asks you to care doesn't mean you actually care. You care about the job and the people, but not me.

There's plenty of people in my situation, there's a reason Transgender people have such a high suicide rate. I'll merely be a statistic and I've come to accept this.

I don't want help, I want out. This place isn't a good place to be if you're a failing hon, which I am, and being in a bad place is exactly where I want to be; I want that last push.
>>
>>8594138
>Whatever the fuck you want! It's life!
I want to browse the internet. To read and write. I just want to stop coming here. Okay I also want a lot of other things BUT IN THIS CONTEXT that's what I want.

> people like you more if you have multiple strong hobbies
I actually have a ton of friends. I'm a failure even as a NEET. I just don't like spending a lot of time with them because fuck meatspace. I don't like thinking of my body and physically existing in some place makes me do so.
>>
File: 1472213922422.gif (709KB, 160x248px) Image search: [Google]
1472213922422.gif
709KB, 160x248px
>>8589794
Only if you live in a perfect world, I have to deal with the lack of money, extremely violent neighbor, a shitty family trying to steal shit from me, health problems, browsing this place is literally a leisure.
>>
>>8593950
I'm trying to get in touch with new people, so you could add me on Discord if you want to. I only do one-to-one chats though, servers make me anxious.
>>
>>8594174
>Don't talk nonsense please. You don't know me, my situation and circumstances.
I don't know you well, but what you've told us still touched me.

>You lose any form of credibility or respect from people the very moment you claim falsehoods like this, a shallow type of care and reasoning that can be easily seen through.
I clearly cared enough about your well-being to write that post, didn't I? I have nothing to gain from doing so. Why else would I write it?

>You would make great for a person who sits on suicide hotline phones, and you would save some people because those who truly care to live are those whom seek out such methods and just need someone to talk to for that little bit; But I would never even ring up an ambulance if I was stabbed because I would never want to inconvenience someone else.
You're sharing all of this with us right now. Isn't that similar? Isn't this need to spill your heart before others the same as the wish to live, to cry for help?

>Having a job that asks you to care doesn't mean you actually care. You care about the job and the people, but not me.
It's not my job to care about you.

>There's plenty of people in my situation, there's a reason Transgender people have such a high suicide rate. I'll merely be a statistic and I've come to accept this.
>I don't want help, I want out. This place isn't a good place to be if you're a failing hon, which I am, and being in a bad place is exactly where I want to be; I want that last push.
Why share all of this if you don't, on some level, want help? Why express such sadness over your fate if you've accepted it? The world has been brutally cruel and unfair to you. I understand this. But you can't give up. You can't give in to this world. You still have a chance to find happiness as long as you strive and struggle. Most people who are suicidal at some point recover and express regret. Please don't let this wretched world beat you. Is there truly nothing you could do to find happiness?
>>
>>8594211
Heh, I can relate to that. Feel free to add my throwaway if you'd like. bleh#6909
>>
File: 1499945175481.jpg (114KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1499945175481.jpg
114KB, 960x544px
>>8594250
>Why share all of this if you don't, on some level, want help?
Because people like you seem to think that there's always a way to help everyone. Some people simply cannot be helped. The solution is simple, but impossible at the same time.

I wish I was born a girl. I was not.

This will forever play on me, as it does many trans people; Not every trans person kills themself because they can make do; But for some their very existence is suffering to them because of how they simply weren't born a girl. This is me.

>But you can't give up. You can't give in to this world.
I can, and I have. This isn't some anime or TV show flick where your expression of never giving up can give courage and a drive to live. This is reality. No matter how much make up I put on, no matter what surgery I'll go through, I'll never have been born a girl. My body has already determined what it would be from birth, and that can't be changed.

>Is there truly nothing you could do to find happiness?
Being born a girl.

Sharing this isn't about me crying for help, this is an Anonymous image board. I'm expressing myself as I drink my sorrows the best I can because it kills my inhibitions and helps me get closer to ending myself which I've longed for many, many years.
If I said that I had a gun in my hand right now and after this post, in an hour I was going to pull the trigger; What difference does it truly make? If I was crying for help, I'm not leaving personal information down. You can't find me, you can't stop me.
Someone expressing themself doesn't necessarily mean that they're seeking help.

I'm just giving perspective and killing time, while reminding myself why life is miserable because posting about it is always a great reminder and a help in the constant push I yearn for.
>>
i'm trying to find a qt ace gf, one day. plus some of the threads on here are funny.
>>
>>8594427
>I wish I was born a girl. I was not.
You're a girl inside. Your body is messed up and I know exactly how that hurts but you have to remember that you ARE a girl.

>Some people simply cannot be helped.
Why do you think that you're one of these people?

>I can, and I have.
You haven't. You still express grief. Your image is tinged with it. Your message is too. You are sad, and sadness is a feeling. A desire for things to be better. Those who truly don't want to live, those who have accepted death.. they are not sad. They do not feel a thing.

>No matter how much make up I put on, no matter what surgery I'll go through, I'll never have been born a girl. My body has already determined what it would be from birth, and that can't be changed.
You can't get a perfect body but you can do the best with what you've been given, and with some procedures that might be enough to allow you to feel good about yourself. You might not look cis, but you can get close. Ever noticed how a lot of visibly trans people still look happy? What makes them different from you?

>What difference does it truly make?
People would be saddened by your death, myself included.

>You can't stop me.
I'm trying to stop you right now, but I need your help to do that.

>This isn't some anime or TV show flick where your expression of never giving up can give courage and a drive to live.
Hey, I'm not good at this but I am trying my best, and trying your best, striving to make things better, is all one can hope to do in this life. If you try there's always a chance that you'll succeed, whereas if you don't you're guaranteed to fail.
This is your one shot at life. Take it.
>>
>this board is the worst thing you can do for your mental health.
No the worst thing I could do is sit and simmer with my thoughts. This board is distracting me from that. It also is a place to vent, and if you know what is a shitpost and what is a good post, get really helpful advice. Also met a few friends on here I can talk to and get advice from, which I had none of before because I isolated from all my irl friends because of social anxiety.
>>
>>8594580
How are so many people getting positive vines from here.
>>
>>8594427
poor ttpw ;_;
>>
>>8594609
TTPW?
>>
>>8594587
There are positive vibes here if you know how to tell the difference between what kind of post each post is. Been on 4chan generally for about 4 years now, so I know I'm not an oldfag, but I still know this site.
>>
>>8594278
I sent you a friend request.
>>
>>8589794
So, why do YOU browse here?

You look after yourself, and let others look after themselves.

You want tolerance and understanding? Then start by giving it.
>>
>>8589794
I browse here literally just for tutorials like once a month and then leave.
i counterbalance the depression and self loathing i get from said browsing session by funposting on [s4s] and /m/ kamen rider threads desu
>>
>>8594763
Please lend me some of your strength. I want to be a friend to justice like you.
>>
>>8589794
/lgbt/ is one of the few things that make me feel proper emotions. If it also destroys my mind so be it.
>>
File: delet.png (642KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
delet.png
642KB, 1280x720px
>>8594766
Just grab your nearby favorable method of HENSHIN and topkek's, then download all the images of baby yoshi and that one fucking airplane frog, shit all over your keyboard and you're good to go.

100% moodlifter
>>
>>8594798
I can henshin by popping female hormones, right? That's canon, yes?
>>
File: 10153584_p0.jpg (50KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
10153584_p0.jpg
50KB, 500x667px
>>8594513
Oh, my sweet summer child. Bless your heart and keep fighting the good fight, but this battle wont be won.
Please keep it up though, your heart is in the right place.

I may not seem it, but I too do what you're doing and help others in their depression and gender dysphoria's and because of that I know exactly where I lie in all this.

You can't save them all, but that doesn't mean you can't try to save most.
>>
File: gamemasterface5.jpg (78KB, 336x383px) Image search: [Google]
gamemasterface5.jpg
78KB, 336x383px
>>8594805
I mean, probably? You just need a fancy belt and a transforming gimmick item that interacts with said belt.
>>
>>8594819
That's kind of you.
I'm repressing myself, exactly because I can't change my body to my satisfaction. It doesn't seem like I'm suffering nearly as badly as you are though. I'm told dysphoria is more severe for some than for others. I'm fine on maybe 75% of the days. If you feel like I feel like at my worst all of the time I can understand why you'd be suicidal. I also experience suicidal ideations when I'm at my lowest, though never seriously.

If I genuinely thought that things can't possibly get better for you then it would be awful of me to try and "help" you by convincing you to not hurt yourself, but.. is there really no hope at all? That doesn't seem right to me. A lot of people seem to go through hell and make it in one piece, even though it didn't look like they had any chance to do so. People who are sick, like we are, often feel like they'll be this way forever but that can't be true in every case. After all a lot of people recover and go on to live decent lives. How can you tell, then? How can anyone tell whether they're being objective about their own suffering, their own prospects? And it is even harder to speak of those of others. Maybe I'm wrong but I think that nearly no one is well and truly doomed and that, knowing this, you shouldn't give up. Somehow a lot of people who don't pass at all still seem to be happy. I don't know how or why but that's undeniably the case. Maybe you can find peace too.
>>
My mental health is already terrible without this site. Really, this place has a negligible difference on my mind: what affects me more is what happens IRL when I'm away from here. At least here I can post about what consumes me for some manner of (small) relief.
>>
Dysphoria and hype around transitioning tends to hook me into the trans communities, and /tttt/ is the only one I know of that isn't an sjw hugbox.
>>
File: 45739.png (469KB, 994x1082px) Image search: [Google]
45739.png
469KB, 994x1082px
>>8589794
To help keep it to be not a hugbox. Everyone else in this thread engages in that.
>>
File: 1464830646262.jpg (75KB, 624x348px) Image search: [Google]
1464830646262.jpg
75KB, 624x348px
>>8589794
If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen
>>
File: IMG_0545.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0545.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>8589794
I'm from /pol/. I come here to try to set people onto the right path of things. These people obviously are being affected by the chemicals in the water and they don't even know it.
>>
>>8589806
>https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/27597757
Yuuup
>>
File: 1472860856809.jpg (68KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1472860856809.jpg
68KB, 650x650px
>>8596597
There sure are a lot of you guys around here now.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.