[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You must spend the next five hours hanging out with one of these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 9

File: Trenders - Copy.jpg (227KB, 640x998px) Image search: [Google]
Trenders - Copy.jpg
227KB, 640x998px
You must spend the next five hours hanging out with one of these two groups. Which would you choose?
>>
>>8587798
Really hard choice, but I'd rather be subjected to a cringe fest behind closed doors than be seen with hons and possibly clocked IRL.
>>
Probably the hons desu
>>
>>8587798
Hons are party animals, would go with them
>>
>>8587798
Hons, as at least I can laugh - also I'm not trans so I'd be able to laugh risk-free.
>>
The first. These girls look cool tbqh.
>>
File: 1407486179316.jpg (26KB, 268x306px) Image search: [Google]
1407486179316.jpg
26KB, 268x306px
>>8587841
>girls
>>
>>8587798
A. I'd probably get kicked out for being a penis-bearer anyway.
>>
>>8587841
Is "cool" some sort of slang for "like insufferable cunts"?
>>
>>8587958
They're my tribe.
>>
>>8587798
B; they're actually more attractive, and more likely to be accepting of me.
At least, once they accept that I have long hair because I identify as a metalhead, not because I identify as female.
>>
>>8587798
Hons.
I like having a glass of wine and a sophisticated dinner with intelligent discussion. Generally with older people.

I mean the girls with coloured hair I'm sure are lovely, but I doubt we'd have much in common.
>>
>>8587798
The hons.
I mean they're older, most likely more experienced in lgbt circles, know much more lgbt people and can thus probably introduce you to a qt or 2.
On all fronts they're more related to LGBT and lgbt struggles than A could ever hope to be, and 1 hon friend is more valuable to an lgbt person than 50 of these social justice warriors.
Frankly aside from the shame of being seen with hons there's not a single reason why you'd even pick A.
>>
>>8587798
The tumblrinas. We could talk about Supernatural or something. I wouldn't know what to talk about with the hons tbhdesu.
>>
>>8587968
Your tribe looks like a rancid pile of menstrual waste.
>>
>>8587798
The tumblrinas. I've met hons irl and they've all been really boring people. Tumblrinas, on the other hand, mystify me. I've never actually met one in real life and I'm curious if they're actually as annoying as people on the internet make them out to be.
>>
As a repressed tranny I can just out my feet up on the table, tell them I'm repressed then tell them to just ignore me and then go to sleep
>>
>>8588006
Rude af tbqh nerds might not look the best but they're cool
>>
>Five hours
That's a long time for any kind of social engagement for me.
Which group do you think would be more comfortable with giving me quiet time?
>>
>>8588033
you should get laid tbqh
>>
>>8587798
Okay but you have to soend the next 5 hours listening to the song that goes "baby pull me closer in the back seat of your rover"

I got it as an ear worm once. I tried to kill myself
>>
>>8587798
top, looks like the group I hung out with in school, def don't want to hang out with some cringey hons
>>
Hons. They're about my age but I can feel smug that I started HRT when I was young instead of repressing like they did.
>>
>>8588032
No these are not "cool nerds". They are the furthest thing away from chill. In fact they probably wouldn't like you calling them girls if not for the fact they are seven types of genderqueer but because it infantilizes women.
>>
A looks like literally my friend group from college (minus a few cis stoner chicks). The hons on the other hand seem like they'd be impossible to put up with, they all have the "house wife" aesthetic which usually means boring personalities, petty mess and overcompensation.
>>
Hons 100%. Sweet males with feminine affection.
>>
>>8588774
I also make a point of saying women rather than girls but they honestly look pretty young to me. In their late teens, yah? Hard to tell with westerners.
>>
>>8587798
They both look like cool groups.

But there neither group has any spare seats. Are you trying to get me to be impolite and barge in OP?
>>
>>8587798
Porbably hon. They're much easier to deal with and since I'm already MtF I don't have to worry about them being rapey towards me. And beyond that it's like playing a role, they always say the same things and do the same things and use the same expressions anyway.

OTOH I get legit triggered by the cunts that use "microaggressions" as if its a real thing when what they really mean is "I want to be offended but nothing actually racist/sexist/homo/trasphobic happened to me so I'll just say it was microaggressions and everyone will have to support me or be a bigot" which just pisses me off so much.
>>
The girls. Fuck hons.
>>
>>8588039
why would you risk being a ghost with that earworm for literal eternity?
>>
A looks like they might (might) be science nerds or something similarly cool.
B looks like cliche stereotypes and small-talk, which both bore me.
>>
The top one. I can pretend I'm a real girl, whereas being with the bottom group will make me want to kill myself
>>
>>8587798
The hons. I'm more likely to get a blowjob out of one of them than any of those hipster cunts, and a mouth is a mouth.
>>
>>8588022
They're not "annoying" per se, but it's like walking on egg shells constantly. They've been convinced that rousing on people is not actually socially awkward and embarrassing for everyone involved, but is actually empowered assertion of strong womynhood.

So if you make one misstep, you'll get roused on, which is as bad as a toothless dog, but it's incredibly uncomfortable for anyone who isn't brainwashed and/or autistic.
>>
File: both!!.jpg (88KB, 436x339px) Image search: [Google]
both!!.jpg
88KB, 436x339px
>>8587798
CHICKENSHITS! You think I must need to choose one or the other? I for one ain't afraid of facing both groups at the same time!
>>
>>8591963
You... you can't sit in two different places at once, Anon...
>>
Well I'm probably a hon... So as long as the hons have been on estrogen for a bit, that's my crew. I'm 27 and I've been on e for 3 years so if they're too much older, or aren't at least on estrogen I might go with the Tumblr crew...
>>
Well, I wouldn't fuck either group, but at least with the hons, there's a chance of them being decent people. Also, the middle one looks okay.
>>
>>8591980
You mean her boobjob looks okay.

(Not that I don't want to motorboat those puppies myself.)
>>
hugbox fest w sjw non binary cis fems vs. bar/club w hons

hons probably more exciting
>>
>>8591925
sorry, didn't notice the captions
maybe A is still science nerds though?
>>
>>8587798
im very judgemental so i'd feel weird having to spend time with people who look very ugly. It's like i'd be constantly reminding myself to not say something mean to them.

therefore, i pick A
>>
>>8591966
Just watch me! I'll teleconfrence with the hons from the luncheon.

But who needs that, only cowards, let the two places simply be the same.
>>
>>8591984

That, and the fact that her face looks not extremely unpleasant to look at. I'm not saying that it's attractive, only that I could look at it for more than 5 seconds without trying to gouge my eyes out. But that may just be relative to the other two.
>>
>>8592019

Option A is plenty ugly itself though.
>>
>>8592019
>im very judgemental so i'd feel weird having to spend time with people who look very ugly.
And yet you picked option A?
>>
>>8587841
DID YOU JUST ASSUME THEIR GENDER
>>
>>8588774
dude why are you so angry? you're projecting a personality SO HARD on a picture of girls you've never met who are just hanging out and having fun. calm your tits damn
>>
>>8587798
>tfw actually have to make this choice for real
If I go to the under 25s youth group A is what I get, if I go to the general adult one B is what I get. At A nobody talks to me because I'm not cis female or a 14 year old flamer but I've been too embarrased to try B so far.
>>
>>8592632
No one actually says this in meatspace
t. sjw
>>
>>8592667
>in meatspace
what the fuck do you mean by this?

is that like being in subspace on star trek??

only, with meat? sounds delicious desu
>>
>>8592672
I feel so very old.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=meatspace
https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/what-is-meatspace
>>
>>8592672
Subspace comes from Star Trek?!
>>
>>8587798
B) I feel like I could gush about my boyfriend with them without reprisal
>>
>>8587798
hons, some of them can be really cool.
>>
>>8587803
A. I don't wanna be seen with hons.
>>
>>8587879
These definitely look like the opposite of TERFs to me.
>>
>>8587798
hon party please.

the microaggression group will probably tell me im scum for transitioning to male or that im not like those icky cis men and trans men are soft boys uwu.
>>
>>8591966
not with that attitude
>>
File: iIxy7Og_d.jpg (179KB, 640x786px) Image search: [Google]
iIxy7Og_d.jpg
179KB, 640x786px
>>8587798
Tumblr girls. Im a dark skinned long haired MtF, metalhead retard basically. I hate those types so much but god damn if they arent cute and kinda funny. I fantasise about hatefucking them.
>>
>>8587798
I'd only join the SJW group on the top to subtly throw shade at them under the guise of jokes. The hon's look kinda creepy but I guess they'd be chill...or embarrassing if they say stuff like "Yass guurl xd" all the time.

I think I'd be more likely to join the SJWs. They'd be less boring to mess with desu.
>>
>>8592875
SJWs have their own bigotry quite apart from TERF bigotry.
>>
>>8587798
Hon party look like they know how to get drunk, suck some dicks and have fun.
The others are pure awful.

But honestly I would rather die than be around either of them.
>>
Hons, without question.

The first group is assembled to complain. Who the fuck wants to hang out with whiners? The hons are there to party and look way more fun. Why should I give a shit that they're trying on a new identity late in life?
>>
I'm an OK looking Mtf not passing young hon/pretty dude. I'd probs rather hang with the Hons they look like fun.
>>
File: the_banquet.jpg (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the_banquet.jpg
269KB, 1920x1080px
They both look like fun groups of people.
I would go to lunch with the girls and invite them to the party to meet up with my trans friends afterwards.
>>
File: tumblr_mnfoo5MymS1ssxgxxo1_500.gif (432KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnfoo5MymS1ssxgxxo1_500.gif
432KB, 500x378px
>>8587798
100% hon party, I used to hang out with the artsy dykes/"trans" guys in high school and they were garbage people
>>
>>8587798
hons because they are nice people at heart they are just ugly and act like its still the 50's while the top is full of sjw bs terfs who are sensitive as fuck about everything so you can't even have a conversation with them.

I'm trans and when i started passing the top of the pic are people who started shunning me i've had enough dealing with people like them after a couple years of getting to know them before I passed. 5 hours with hons isn't that bad desu I had to do it when I got surgery and like 60% of the transwomen I met there were hons.
>>
>>8587798
Eh, at least the hons will make me feel pretty.
>>
>>8587798
Tbh maybe it's because she's far away but the one all the way in the back on the right looks qt af
>>
File: fucking crazy people!.jpg (206KB, 1120x680px) Image search: [Google]
fucking crazy people!.jpg
206KB, 1120x680px
>>8587798
The microaggressions luncheon, I'd talk to them about eco-fascism and shit.
>>
>>8593257
SJWs cater to select victims, they can have bigotry that is in line with TERF biggotry if their client choice calls for it.
>>
>>8587798
This is what passes for a "hon" these days?
>>
>>8587798
I would feel pretty among hons. I go to such meetings like once or twice a year and they always think i'm cis till some old friends come in and basically glare at me. I got asked now and then if i'm a cis-friend whos helping them out :)
100% of them are lesbian ofc... bleh :)
>>
>>8587798
I pick (A)

I've hung out with people like that before and all ye gotta do is be quiet or just don't make any politically incorrect jokes. Second group would creep me out. Hons are usually really emotionally unstable so iunno which one's gonna go Zoey Tur on me.
>>
>>8593106
SJWs don't like metalheads, though. Heavy metal is aggressive and masculine, and that's wrong.
>>
>>8587798
Honestly, the hons seem like they would at least have a sense od humour and not rip your throat out for saying things like "crazy" etc
>>
>>8587798

I would rather hang with the hons.
>>
>>8587798
The hons.
They will get me drunk as fuck and will probably talk about cool shit like trucks and spaceships.

The privilege party will probably try to burn me alive or something.
>>
>>8593106
>A black tranny metalhead will never fuck you while listening to slayer.
Feels bad.
>>
File: me34.jpg (174KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
me34.jpg
174KB, 720x1280px
>>8601487
>>8593106
long hair dark skinned mtf reporting in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUSSyk7Cr2U

EE
>>
>>8587798

Easy choice. I'll take old queens over SJW cunts any day. ANY day.

Just knock back a few drinks and chat without having to worry about pronouns or 'microaggression' bullshit.
>>
>>8593257
How about Nu-metal, Groove metal and Gothic Metal?
>>
>>8587798
Tough call.

Id probably take the hons, because at least they would be funnier

t. straight cis anti LGBT.
>>
>>8587798
Hon party I'd fit in better. The group A has got to be fake right?
>>
File: shrug.gif (346KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.gif
346KB, 320x180px
>>8587798
Hons. They may be "ugly" but they have the confidence anyway to go out in public. I respect them for not giving a shit about purely focusing on passing. Because of that, I believe they will be chill and be decent people worth talking to.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.