[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a gay man who is disgusted by most gay men that I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: 1495473812138.jpg (73KB, 601x673px) Image search: [Google]
1495473812138.jpg
73KB, 601x673px
I'm a gay man who is disgusted by most gay men that I've ever met, and the LGBT culture absolutely repulses me. I'm sure that there are other gay men like me, but I have no idea where to find their voices.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
>>
have you checked their closets?
>>
>>8586681
"internalized homophobia"

But, to seriously answer your question, there's people like Dave Rubin on The Rubin Report. He doesn't talk about lgbt stuff that much, tho. See his interview with Milo for some discussion of his "gay lifestyle"
>>
>>8586699
Dave isn't quite what I had in mind. He's too generic and domesticated. I prefer Milo, but Milo has his highs and lows. I couldn't stand to live his party lifestyle, and I can't relate to it at all.
>>
>>8586681
>LGBT culture
What do people even refer to when they say that?

Pride parades and "bath-houses"? That's just the gay side of Western hedonistic culture generally.
>>
>>8586713
>He's too generic and domesticated
>I couldn't stand to live his party lifestyle
So which is it?
>>
>>8586713
yeah wtf preferring Milo - you said yourself you hate his lifestyle. He's kind of flaming desu so what are you looking for if you *like* Milo but also hate him?
>>
>I'm a self-righteous judgemental prick and I want to find other douchebags to hang out with, where do I find them?

Try an AA meeting.
>>
Love this "straights never ever have casual sex" meme
>>
>>8586719
Gay culture IS Western hedonistic culture
That's the problem
>>
>>8586699
Hoping ur memeing, boi
>>
>>8586733
Not necessarily though. Popularized gay culture is western hedonistic.
>>
>>8586724
Can you really not think of any other lifestyles than bougie parties and bougie domesticity?

>>8586725
I like Milo the political/cultural phenomenon. I enjoy Milo the person and could totally have a conversation with him. I dislike what he does at night. What's difficult to understand about that?

And he's not flaming. He's flamboyant and camp.
>>
>>8586733
Move to the middle east where your pure holier than thou values are more commonplace then
>>
>>8586733
No, that's just how gay people are memed now, we are memed as being ultra-opulent, cute and silly

It's better than being memed as evil sinful corruption to be purged from society, so it's not so bad

Mostly real gay culture though is quite modest and plain, just a discrete midnight date between two anonymous men in the bushes at a public park
>>
>>8586749
Can you direct me towards non-popular gay culture? Its non-popularity makes it kind of hard to find for non-initiates.
>>
>>8586751
>And he's not flaming. He's flaming.
>>
>>8586759
Here you go

http://www.libraryofmoria.com/a/viewstory.php?sid=694
>>
>>8586753
Someone hates their father

>>8586754
Not in my experience. Most gays I know have been dirty, vulgar, and resentful.
>>
>>8586765
That's terrifying
I would burnt it if that were possible
>>
File: Gimli and Legolas.jpg (406KB, 900x1194px) Image search: [Google]
Gimli and Legolas.jpg
406KB, 900x1194px
>>8586773
Come on, you should try reading it! It's fairly well-written, it stays very true to Tolkien's work... not to mention, it gets pretty hot.
>>
>>8586751
>Can you really not think of any other lifestyles than bougie parties and bougie domesticity?
I can, but explain yourself. What is it you want?

>>8586759
Which is the catch, of course. Once it's online it has the likeliness to go viral and thus not be all that non-popular.
However there are still the likes of Ivan Massow around, although again he's still relatively popular all things considered.
>>
>>8586780
I've read enough fanfiction to last a lifetime. I think I burnt out when I hit ItaSasu.

That's partly my problem. I've experienced art that's so elegant that real life can never match it.
>>
>>8586792
Honestly, I want what Wilde wanted: a reinvigoration of aristocratic standards that would shame democratic vulgarity. Not even on a political or a cultural level, just an artistic and individual one.
>>
>>8586795
One can never read too many absurd slash fics, Anonymous.
>>
>>8586815
I feel like I've read them all.
>>
>>8586808
Don't we all.
>>
>>8586681
I'd start with being less of a bitch.
>>
>>8586950
Go on.
>>
>>8586681
Me and the rest of my gay friends are like you. All of us hate that kind of shit, we just want to be a part of society and love who we want.

Pride queens are just attention whores who ruin everyone else's ability to integrate into larger society by making gays look narcissists or like sex perverts.
>>
>>8586681
That's just internalized homophobia.
>>
>>8587066
Pride is the only way we'll get equal rights
You and your friends are idiots and detrimental to lgbt
>>
>>8587105
>Pride is the only way we'll get equal rights
lol
>>
>>8587110
You don't think pride parades are politically effective? Look at the countries with marriage equality and protection from workplace discrimination... they all had pride parades chipping away at the taboo for many years first.
>>
>>8587105
Take a look at what a gay pride parade looks like today and compare it to it's origins in the homophile pride marches. One is an over commercialized cesspit where people try to stand out, and the other was people dressed normally with signs marching in protest of the abuse the police wrought on them for being gay. Pride is not what it was.

A protest movement becoming open air advertising and half naked people showing off should be ridiculed.
>>
>>8587105
>equal
>>
>>8587133
Pride is more flashy and sexy now but it is still Pride. Lighten up for the occasion, maybe drink some liquor or smoke some weed, hug some bears and enjoy yourself. It is natural for Pride to be both celebration and protest.
>>
>>8587066
Except I hate society too. I want to escape this consumer, Americanized hellhole except we dominated THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD WITH OUR SHITTY SYSTEM AND HAVE CORRUPTED THE HOMOSEXUALS IN EVERY FUCKING CORNER OF THE WORLD WITH OUR GROSS PRIMARY COLORED FLAG
>>
>>8587147
Nope. Pride month is just june for me. Always has been and always will be. You can go have your month long holiday and pretend it changes things - I know how hard it is to actually change things.
>>
>>8586921
Obviously not.
>>
>>8587156
Go back to /leftypol/
>>
>>8587166
I'M FAR RIGHT!
>>
>>8587167
Plenty of those on there too. Collectivist scum is as collectivist scum does.
>>
>>8587147
>Pride is more flashy and sexy now but it is still Pride.
I'd disagree, in it's current form it promotes some pretty negative stereotypes. It would be like if people in the civil rights movement started carrying welfare checks, a bucket of KFC, a watermelon, and a 40oz of malt liquor. Then instead of protesting they randomly swore, assaulted each other, and started looting. Shit like that makes normal people view you as alien.
>>
>>8587170
I'm not a collectivist
>>
>>8586795
>Itasasu
Wuss
>Itanaru mpreg incest pedophilia
>Naruto x boruto
>>
>>8587182
>When you describe BLM
>>
>>8587133
Pride has made incredible progress. People are just upset because progress is happening too quickly
>>
File: 200.gif (899KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
899KB, 267x200px
>>8586713
>I prefer Milo
>>
>>8586681
Get a life, uggo.
>>
>>8587105
No, you are, and if normal society doesn't kill you first, we eventually will, that's what you don't realize.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.