[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what's weird? As a male, there are certain things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1679.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1679.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
You know what's weird? As a male, there are certain things you would not do to a woman. It would be like attacking a helpless puppy dog. It would be psychopathic to do so. But for some reason, this completely goes out the window when you're dealing with a FTM. It's the weirdest thing. There is just no limit to the dehumanization. You could make them eat scum and not even feel bad about it

Why is this?
>>
>>8586529
Sorry, I meant to say MTF. No one gives a shit about FTMs
>>
Did /pol/ finally get out of bed? What's up with the trolling?
>>
Your premise is based on a lot of assumptions which you need to explain to people who are not you.
I literally have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.
>>
>>8586529
Can you kill me /pol/tard? I want death
>>
>>8586529
>As a male, there are certain things you would not do to a woman. It would be like attacking a helpless puppy dog.
As a gay male, I have no idea what you are talking about.
>It would be psychopathic to do so.
loloksure
>You could make them eat scum and not even feel bad about it
>Why is this?
idunofamalama did your daddy made you wear dresses when he touched your butthole?
>>
>>8586575
Well if you're gay then please don't reply to my thread. I am straight so a straight mans perspective is what you would need.

My question is why do I feel like there is a baseline level of respect I have for all women but no baseline level of respect for MTFs? (Sexually, that is).
>>
>>8586580
>only straight men can reply to my /lgbt/ thread
retard

>why is my brain broken
i dunno retard. stop being a poor ghetto nig and pay for therapy if you want to figure youre stupid bullshit out.
>>
>>8586589
My brain is not broken, at least not like yours is. I think I know the reason why. I'm just trying to gauge some second opinions first.
>>
>>8586595
you made a thread on the tranny board asking for straight men's opinions about why you're mean to the mentally handicapped.
trust me, you're retarded.
>>
>>8586636
this desu
>>
>>8586636
I'm not mean to them you stupid prick. If you read my question, it's seeking the likely biological reason for why I feel like I could be mean to them if I wanted to.
>>
>>8586655
>the likely biological reason

auh fetish

Doesn't help that half the trannies want this shit in the first place!
>>
>>8586655
your terminal autism
>>
>>8586655
Its because of society sucking so bad to be completely desu with you
>>
File: 1499954539294.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499954539294.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>8586529
>>
>>8586529

because women are real human beings who are not in a position of power societally, you recognize this and part of you still wants to protect them from harm

trannies are not real women, they are deluded men living a fantasy, and their obvious personality disorders (mainly narcissism/histrionic) make them despicable and worthless
>>
>>8586678
...it's true, damn it all.

Abuse does fucked up things to your mind.
>>
>>8586529
transmisogyny
>>
>>8586529
So when you'd normally snap and hit a person but that person is a woman you manage to hold it. When that person is mtf you just hit them like you would a man?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.