[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does HIV, and by extension those who have it, really deserve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 21

File: HIV.png (781KB, 792x850px) Image search: [Google]
HIV.png
781KB, 792x850px
Does HIV, and by extension those who have it, really deserve to be so violently stigmatized against?
>>
>>8586344
Faggot
>>
File: 1500171038013.png (911KB, 833x876px) Image search: [Google]
1500171038013.png
911KB, 833x876px
>>8586355

Please do not use that kind of language in my thread. I think with the advent of modern medicine it really is a conversation worth having.
>>
>>8586344
Yes.
>>
i mean. its a very bad disease if you have it. i would rather not have it.
>>
>>8586378
>>8586400

Why though? At the rate things are going it'll basically be like having a case of the sniffles. Does it really deserve socially and sexually ostracizing a large swath of the LGBT community?
>>
File: 0vjge8w9kd4z.jpg (115KB, 1278x720px) Image search: [Google]
0vjge8w9kd4z.jpg
115KB, 1278x720px
>>8586344
>a common treatable virus
Does this stupid piece of shit seriously think HIV is like having the flu? Yes modern medicine makes it less lethal than ever, but it's still a lifelong debilitating disease that is EASILY prevented.
>>
>>8586409
there are three options.
1) this is the worlds worst bait
2) youre trying to cope with having HIV
3) you are the single most unintelligent shitter on this board
>>
>>8586344
Yes. We should've also built a camp just like those infected with Leprosy.
>>
>>8586421
I wouldn't be surprised if one or two bug fetishists were on this board. They should end their miserable existences immediately.
>>
>>8586505
or they can wait and let aids do it
>>
>>8586526
The drugs they take keep them alive long enough to infect other people. Socialized healthcare is the worst.
>>
>>8586505
Fuck you, you want to come at me and actually try to end me, instead of talking shit?

Really, you should have the decency to be clear about your killing desires for others. So, you damn well better put some effort into sorting out if you actually do expect my violent death.

Okay, so I used to think about aids a lot, but I'm catching on to this insight that it's no big deal. So, I've been opening my mind to this more forward fascination with smallpox and the like that I've come across on pol instead. It seems so much cooler, so much more exciting. Oh, and cowpox! Wouldn't it be so fucking cool to have a cowpox episode under your belt, and then to watch smallpox move in on all the other losers around? It's so much fun just thinking about it!
>>
>>8586344
Yes, they should all be placed in a desert and cleansed by atomic fire.
>>
File: Nurgle.jpg (84KB, 817x588px) Image search: [Google]
Nurgle.jpg
84KB, 817x588px
>>8586631

t. aspiring Nurgle Marine
>>
>>8586344
It's not common and nothing incurable and deadly should be taken lightly
>>
File: confession.png (526KB, 625x428px) Image search: [Google]
confession.png
526KB, 625x428px
>>8586344
I mean, I don't think we should discriminate against HIV positive people, but people without it shouldn't have sex with people who do. Sure you can live perfectly normal life with it, but that's only if you have the proper medical resources and financial situation which a lot of people don't, especially in America. It can very easily be avoided. There's no reason to go through all the trouble of HIV if you don't have to.
>>
>>8586344
Knock me up with your pozzed load senpai
>>
>>8586344
stop shitposting and find something constructive to do with your life.
>>
>>8586562
Those drugs keep thousands of people employed though.
>>
>>8586344
Fags, everyone.

This is why I'm glad to die alone, considering the alternative.
>>
File: 1394539433842.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1394539433842.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>8587241
>it's okay to make a drug that lets the infected spread an incurable disease as long as it keeps people employed.
>>
>>8587735
Well it's a voluntary disease. If you don't want it use condoms.
Otherwise just feel grateful that you're contributing to a major economic stimulus for science.
>>
>>8587745
>Assholes don't take the condom off during sex without your knowledge.
>>
>>8587745
>Condoms don't break
>>
>>8587753
So then don't have sex with people you're undamiliar with
>>8587757
Maybe if you're having extremely rough sex. Condoms can easily stretch 4-5x their size and synthetic ones are even stronger
>>
>>8587769
>So then don't have sex with people you're undamiliar with
stop oppressing lgbt people >:^(
>>
>>8587774
If you have casual sex, even if you're straight, you need to accept the consequences. Has nothing to do with lgbt
>>
>>8587778
Casual sex is more prominent in lgbt populations
Consequences for casual sex means consequences for lgbt people
That's homophobic
>>
>>8587785
Lol that's just ridiculous. Plus you can still have casual sex and be safe.
Get consistent fuckbuddies that you know are responsible and safe.
I have zero sympathy for those that don't take proper precautions. But it's not like it mattera, diseases make money and contribute to the economy.
>>
>>8587745
>it's a voluntary disease
Not if you're raped, used the same razor, or poked by a syringe with an infected blood.

>just feel grateful that you're contributing to a major economic stimulus for science
That's retarded. It's an incomplete drug. If a city was infected with a virus that turns people into cannibalistic zombies but they die if you just wait, you don't give them a drug that lets them live and infect more people. You quarantine them, or even nuke that city.
>>
>>8587823
This is hardly that situation. It predominantly affects a tiny fraction of the population. Straight people won't get it unless they fuck prostitutes or date bi guys.
It's a cash cow with no major repercussions. Responsible gay people are barely at risk for it. It's a pretty easy disease to avoid
>>
>>8587835
The point is that the drug makes it worse because the infected are still alive to spread the virus. If we just let the infected die, the spread of the virus will stop dramatically.
>>
>>8587903
>the spread of the virus will decrease dramatically.
>>
>>8586409
A very expensive case of the sniffles.
>>
>>8586344
YES.
It totally should.
You're carrying the gay equivalent of the T-virus and nothing should stop you from realizing that you're in fact still carrying an incurable death sentence that's only prolonged thanks to the miracles of modern medicine.

And it's not just HIV, because humanity is busy creating other incurable superbugs as well, and these people should be shunned as well.
>>
File: 375px-Tyrant_t0400.jpg (26KB, 375x600px) Image search: [Google]
375px-Tyrant_t0400.jpg
26KB, 375x600px
>>8588354

If having HIV turned you into a Tyrant, then I could potentially see the appeal.
>>
>>8587903
That is true. The HIV rate was actually on pretty fast decline before HAART became common use.
But you'd have to essentially circumvent the free market and you'd also have to deal with whining sluts for like a solid 15-20 years before it's gone.
The sluts whined too much so we came up with a solution, we converted them into guinea pigs for science and voila now they rake in a collective $20-$30bil/yr in profit and they can finally shut up about it and live like the lepers they are.
>>
>>8586409
Sniffles that you will never get rid of and has the chance of turning into full blown AIDS. Fuck off idiot.
>>
>>8586344
>>8586367
LGBT rights groups are fighting for our right to not tell people we are HIV positive when we have unprotected sex with them.

https://www.lambdalegal.org/in-court/cases/rhoades-v-iowa
>>
>>8589695
>unprotected sex
The article says a condom was used though.
>>
File: sorry.jpg (43KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
sorry.jpg
43KB, 480x319px
>>8586344
My ex got HIV because he was letting people he didn't know fuck him without condoms while pretending to be monogamous with me.
I think he deserves what he got.
>>
>>8589836
Sorry, I misremembered.

However the court ruling interprets the law
>there was an intentional exposure of the body of one person to a bodily fluid of another person, and (2) this occurred in a manner that could result in the transmission of . . . HIV.
as not applying if HIV transmission is only theoretical:
>we would not want to deprive a person of his or her liberty on the basis the defendant’s actions caused something that can only theoretically occur.

Unprotected oral sex happened and broken condoms can happen, but the court ignored these facts and took the view that transmission was only "theoretical" and could not have happened.

That means as soon as suppressed HIV is arbitrarily considered by the court as unlikely as oral transmission or a broken condom, it becomes legal.

All thanks to an LGBT rights group.
>>
>>8586344
It doesn't matter if the thing kills you or not, if you know you have a disease that will force others to need special care for the rest of their lives and you willingly infect them, you should die in a fire, or sent to jail at the very least. There's no "discussion" to be had.
>>
>>8589695

I really fucking hate the solutions to the HIV stigma.

>Give everyone prep
Oh yes, great, taxes subsidise some stupidly expensive drugs so that people can either go about fucking indiscriminately or finally feel "safe" about fucking HIV+ people who would be unable to pass on the virus anyway because ART is so effective.

>Make it okay not to tell people you're HIV+
Even better! Make it perfectly okay to run around pozzing people up. That definitely won't help fuel the paranoia around catching it.
>>
really the whiole lgbt community should be treated like that. all the orgies and wild unprotected sex infects the normal sane population
>>
File: tumblr_mdksjcL2Jr1rpop9zo1_500.gif (961KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdksjcL2Jr1rpop9zo1_500.gif
961KB, 500x378px
>>8587785
I hope grindr gets shut down and all sluts get aids T B H
>>
>>8589937
you need therapy tbqh
>>
>>8587791
Or just fucking be monogamous like a normal person who isn't an emotional child
>>
File: CMzUZ9tUEAA6tZ9.jpg-large.jpg (62KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
CMzUZ9tUEAA6tZ9.jpg-large.jpg
62KB, 1024x640px
>>8589955
You need too be put in a camp
>>
>>8589907
>>Give everyone prep
>Oh yes, great, taxes subsidise some stupidly expensive drugs so that people can either go about fucking indiscriminately or finally feel "safe" about fucking HIV+ people who would be unable to pass on the virus anyway because ART is so effective.

It is cheaper for the state to put black gay men on prep than it is to care for them when they get sick and start dying. As it is right now, people are already fucking indiscriminately but so few black men are being tested that they are spreading it at alarming rates. By giving out free prep you could also force these guys to get tested regularly so we can monitor them when they seroconvert.
>>
File: (You).jpg (21KB, 374x395px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
21KB, 374x395px
>>8589965
You need to be hung from a tree
>>
>>8589975
Get the plague you diseased piece of shit, people like you are the reason people have a bad opinion of gays and why being gay sucks so bad if you don't just want to get fucked, get aids, and then die on the federal dollar all while claiming " WE'RE BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST". People like you deserve no sympathy from society, you should all be cast out into the fucking pacific ocean so at least you can have some function in life as fish food.
>>
But only niggers get HIV?
>>
>>8589972
Or the state could stop caring for them when they do get themselves sick.
>>
>>8590008
Or you fuckin dismantle big fuckin pharma
Maybe you are not aware, but the medication is just fuckin MATTER
Its just compressed DUST
Countries like india sell the same medicine for 100 times cheaper
It is like 50 times cheaper online

A bottle of truvada is technically $1500, do you thing that amount of money actually changes hands every month when someone is prescribed the medicine? It does not, and it can become even cheaper.
>>
>>8589998
>being gay sucks so bad
[citation needed]
>>
>>8589937
To be fair among white gay men under 30, rates of HIV infection has decreased since Grindr came out. HIV infection in the white gay community related to drug use, specifically meth usage.
>>
File: 1493481809320.jpg (31KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493481809320.jpg
31KB, 640x800px
>>8589998
Work on your self esteem, hunty, and stop caring so much what other people think.
So you're a fag, so what.
Gay life can be good.
You don't need to let hate overtake your life just because you're lonely.
There is someone for everyone, even if you are an unattractive, retarded hon.
Just keep looking and bee yourself.
You'll find someone some day, darlin!
>>
>>8590037
A cis woman I have more curves than....YASS! It's not hopeless!
>>
>>8586344
Yes it still deserves its reputation.
>>
File: 77785978678.jpg (53KB, 1063x1063px) Image search: [Google]
77785978678.jpg
53KB, 1063x1063px
>>8586344
Y E S
>>
>>8590020
I would post the stats about monogamy and stds among gays but I don't currently have them and don't care to go get them because even if I did I'm pretty sure I would get the "psssh like that matters, do you even know its the current year, anon?" treatment just because people don't like to accept that gay culture is toxic and destructive due to the fact that for some reason modern gays see the casual sex culture that developed out of oppression as a positive, rather than the reality that its hedonistic and should be done away with. This isn't the 80s, gay people don't need to hide their sexual orientation and fuck people anonymously/casually, yet gays do anyways because of how tolerated and even celebrated hedonism is.
>>
>>8590045
I think she has down syndrome.
>>
>>8590089
the reason homosexual men have so much casual sex is due to the fact that they are free from the gatekeepers of sex, aka women
>>
>>8590017

>Dismantle pharma
>Cheap drugs! Everyone gets drugs! Woooo!
>Oh wait nobody is making new ones
>And now we have to deal with antibiotic resistant superbugs with no new drugs

The problem isn't so much big pharma as it is the fucked up US healthcare system. If you're sick, you should receive treatment. For free. And not worry about fuckhuge bills. Sure, drugs are crazy expensive, but that's when you use public funds to pay for them.

It's why the UK's NHS is so amazing, and really why we should be paying so much more tax to fund it.
>>
>>8589998
>people like you are the reason people have a bad opinion of gay
Nah.
You overestimate how much reasons people need in order to hate.
>>
>>8590105
No, its because gay culture is toxic. I dare you to watch a gay documentary about hookup culture in the past and not see the connection between then and now. Back then gays couldn't have relationships that weren't hidden so they just had casual sex instead, now that we can have public relationships gays are STILL having casual sex because of how much gay culture pressures young and impressionable teenagers into it because its just 'normal' for gays to have a lot of sex with people they barely know. The amount of times that people have said there was something wrong with me because I don't have casual sex (and no, I wasn't even being confrontational back then like I am now), that there was something wrong with me because I don't think there's anything productive about letting some new guy put it in me night after night should tell you something.
>>
>>8590153
but you are simply wrong
men are horny, thats literally the only reason
>>
>>8590152
I didn't say EVERYONE does, but its ignorant to deny that plenty of people don't like gays because they think we're sex crazed perverts who molest children.
>>
File: Angrywmori.jpg (9KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Angrywmori.jpg
9KB, 200x150px
>>8590169
Okay, stay ignorant I guess? You can lead a faggot to water but you can't make him drink I suppose.
>>
>>8590153
This is the facts.
>>
>>8590153
But straight hook-up culture is the same way, it's not just gay people who have loads of sex....

I've heard they have more on average.... but is that really such a bad thing? I'd rather have lots of sex than be a sexually repressed person with unfulfilled sexual desires.
>>
>>8589998
HIV is not in any way the main reason why people hate gays. It's at most an additional excuse.
>>
>>8590173
>they think we're sex crazed perverts who molest children.
To the point they'l pull statistics out of their ass in order to legitimize their dislike.

Even if we were pure saintly celibate angels they'd find something new to blame us for, like earthquakes or the collapse of the US economy.
So in a strange sense I cannot fully blame the people who stopped caring about what "plenty of people" think, as they'll only be satisfied if they can live in their gay-free bubble.
>>
>>8590214
Why hate AIDs, if I loved someone and wanted to spend the rest of my life with them I'd get aids. It's a very treatable disease at this point.

Quite a commitment though
>>
>>8590218
I pretend I'm not gay around people.... they don't ask and I don't tell :L
>>
>>8590191
It literally isn't the same way. They may be fucking around, but it's protected as fuck (typically due to pregnancy fears).
>is that really such a bad thing
Costing the healthcare system billions because people couldn't slap a condom on, fucking up society with stupid "FUXX DA STIGMA BEING POZ IS FINE" movements, and being a carrier is absolutely a bad thing. I'd much prefer the neet virgins over that whole fucking mess.

I don't agree with the purists, I think casual sex can be fine IN MODERATION. But y'all keep fucking around and then going heh ill just take a pill for the rest of my life NBD~~~~
>>
>>8590226
well, you'd be restricting yourself to hiv+ partners for the rest of your life it that relationship does not work out
i'd never consider having sex with someone i know is hiv+
>>
File: 7_hejang1994.jpg (143KB, 548x411px) Image search: [Google]
7_hejang1994.jpg
143KB, 548x411px
>>8590191
>sexual repression
Meme.

If you can't get a boyfriend use your hand or a sex toy like a rational human being with control over their actions
>>
File: tumblr_o85tgmwaxJ1vrdy0io1_500.gif (191KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o85tgmwaxJ1vrdy0io1_500.gif
191KB, 500x375px
>>8590218
And? At least if they have bullshit statistics you can call them out for their misinformation, why give them real statistics that they can actually use to bludgeon gay rights?
>>
>>8590279
Well yeah, that gets out the pent up sexual fantasies and stuff. I notice guys that were in commited relationships and stuff that once they get the chance go totally wild. That's why I think it's important people have as much sex as they want, get it out of their system I guess.... I would like a partner to like me as a person more than anything.
>>
>>8590191
>But straight hook-up culture is the same way, it's not just gay people who have loads of sex....

But somehow straights managed to keep those HIV statistics low in the western world. It's almost an non issue compared to an unwanted pregnancy.
>>
>>8590307
hiv is actually quite difficult to transmit, much more unlikely than pregnancy

anal sex is like 10 times more likely to trasmit hiv compared to vaginal

also, since women are the gatekeepers of sex, straight men do not get to have casual sex nearly as frequently as they'd like
>>
>>8590130
>Oh wait nobody is making new ones
Except people do make things without protectionism.

>It's why the UK's NHS is so amazing, and really why we should be paying so much more tax to fund it.
>>
File: tumblr_lr35iv0CbG1qis6bco1_500.gif (495KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lr35iv0CbG1qis6bco1_500.gif
495KB, 500x331px
>>8590319
Good, in this case it seems women are holding western society together
>>
>>8586344
would you stigmatize someone with the bubonic plague??????????
>>
>>8590329
>women are holding western society together

or forcing men into gay sex out of desperation
>>
>>8586703
That's plague marine, and this board is way too pussyassed to be producing any marines, not of nurgle or of tzeentsch, khorne is of course another level of untouchable, not even slaneesh.

The only thing this board could produce is choas imperial guard of nurgle. They may be able to pray a lot, but they're way too twatty.
>>
>>8590368
I certainly wouldn't fuck them.
>>
>>8590292
>At least if they have bullshit statistics you can call them out for their misinformation
Of course that way we can convince people of their wrongness.
Oh wait that never happened.
>why give them real statistics
Real statistics are a meme.
It's too easy to lie using statistics.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.