[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no adorable trans gf to gradually introduce me to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: link-gerudo.png (170KB, 701x336px) Image search: [Google]
link-gerudo.png
170KB, 701x336px
>tfw no adorable trans gf to gradually introduce me to the concept of forced feminization and watch as i slowly come to the realization that i'm a repressed agp transgirl myself

t. shy awkward skinny cis male "chaser"
>>
I can't wait to own a switch
>>
>>8583746
same here. i was thinking of renting one from rent a center but i know the final buyout price is going to be really high.

>too impatient to save money
>>
>>8583753
Yeah I'm gonna have to try my best to save up for the rest of the year if I want one by my birthday but mcdoubles are just so fucking good ;___;
>>
>>8583746
>>8583753
>>8583771
kys nintendrones
>>
Just stopping into say that I will die a happy man if I get to fuck a hot trap Link cosplayer.
>>
>>8583784
but I'm a sony fan
>>
>>8583802
same here. i just want to play BOTW because it looks fun lol.
>>
i bought it for wii u on launch

i still haven't played it

i just want a nice girl to dress me and treat me like a girl

>>8583787

that would be cool too

i want to be that cosplayer myself as much as i'd like to be the one plowing him/her
>>
I used to be really into AGP forced fem
but hrt has taken all my sex drive away
now I just lay in bed all day and cry

sorry OP
>>
>>8586472

op here

and that's why i would never take hrt

i'll just crossdress and get good at using makeup and hope to find someone who doesn't mind that

i hope you get your own hormonal issues sorted out, that doesn't sound fun

actually, how can you be sure it isn't depression
>>
>>8586762
It's actually fairly common to get depression as a side effect of going on hrt early on.
>>
>>8586762
>op here.
>My first post tried to established me as "one of you" but actually I'm going to spend the whole thread claiming that I and anyone like me is not actually trans.
>>
>>8586472
I was never into forced fem, and HRT did take my sex drive away at first. But after I got with my bf it came back. I just want him to destroy every hole I have and kill me until I lose consciousness. Try falling in love. It'll bring your sex drive back.
>>
>>8588237
Not that anon, but HRT killed my sex drive and even after getting a boyfriend it didn't come back.

Our relationship actually ended specifically because I wasn't sexual enough for him.
>>
>>8588298
>Our relationship actually ended specifically because I wasn't sexual enough for him.
Not a comment at you anon.

But I find it weird that few people have noticed the ace/poly overlap that would easily solve these things.
>>
>>8588110

i think you're putting words in my mouth

i'm only "one of you" if you also consider yourself to be a repressed agp transgirl, and i'm only "one of you" as much as i could be "one of you" without hrt or surgeries

that may or may not actually make me anything like you at all

>I'm going to spend the whole thread claiming that I and anyone like me is not actually trans.

this would be just my third post in this thread so you might me mistaking someone else for me

and i have no clue where you get the idea that i'm somehow delegitimizing transpeople lol
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.