[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >immediately start browsing conservative and far-right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>wake up
>immediately start browsing conservative and far-right forums/websites/chats searching for the "trans" keyword
>start thinking that maybe they're all right and you're just a freak
I don't even know why I do this anymore
>>
File: 1497852869739.png (115KB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
1497852869739.png
115KB, 264x240px
>>8582733
Everyone's a freak in private regards. If living like the opposite sex even though you will always be biologically the same or being with someone of the same sex makes you happy then do it. Being trans is weird, but there is basis in science and if you don't live in a trash place then most people will treat you with respect.

Stop giving a shit about whether 4chan users call you a hon or /pol/ calls you a freak. Do what's gratifying for you and let others do the same.

I'm trans and I think MtF SRS in it's current form is kind of freakish. Who give's a shit? If I were to believe in a society that would forbid transition of any kind then I am a moron anyway. Let the right and left have discourse and don't feel inadequate for the beliefs of someone you will never meet or interact with.
>>
>>8582837
That was sweet anon. Thank you.
>>
>>8582837
Not op but thanks. That was a really good post.
>>
>>8582733
This was me like the last year before I came out, listening to repressors and ignorant transphobes on /v/ and /co/ and worrying that they might have a point.
I had to confront every cliché.
It was all in my head, but it was like a baptism of fire.
>>
>>8582733
I know I'm just a mentally ill freak

but you have to realize that just because transition is a shitty meme and means you're living a literal lie

doesn't necessarily mean that it isn't the path with the lowest odds of suicide

Double your HRT dose
Give up entirely on *trying* to pass
>>
>>8583298
This.
Don't trap yourself.
Transition has no long-term health benefits.
Wait for the cure for AGP/Trans/Dysphoria.

We're in this fight together.
>>
>>8583308
You are spamming "don't trap yourself" in every thread

but do you care to define "trap"?

I was under the impression that HRT-only DOES have actual long-term health benefits

As Milo so succinctly put it
>“Trans” people don't exist; YOU'RE MENTALLY ILL

However, cure pending (>implying we can or will ever come up with a "cure" for this mental illness), isn't HRT the best currently available treatment?

(I am the guy you replied to)
>>
>>8583340
She's worse that /pol/. At least /pol/ actually rephrases its transphobia between shitposts, if only because it is actually multiple posters.
>>
>>8583347
Yeah,
and if you actually READ the post that was replied to, he says "This." even though I was MAKING THE ARGUMENT in >>8583298 that transition may very well have the best odds of not-suicide in 2017

Shitposting is Ok, I guess
Autism is fine
But when someone is chronically autistically shitposting the same copypasta it's just depressing

"Don't trap yourself" is to /tttt/ the way Thanks_Lori.jpeg is to /b/
Presumably the mods are permitting it as a form of "chemotherapy" against MtFs as it was against YLYL threads
>>
>>8582733
I get a LOT more triggered by TERFs.
>>
>>8583360
I don't know the Lori meme against YLYL?

I don't think the mods are deciding to permit it, they're just too laxy to stop it. If they ignore avatarfagging even when it gets reported, are they going to read posts in the report queue well enough to even notice it's chronic shitspam?
>>
>>8583387
Posting/flooding that banana image or really heavily JPEG'd and watermarked remixes thereof in YLYL threads to ruin them
>>
>>8583399
Ugh, spiderman 2.0.
>>
>>8583233
>>8583244

Thanks!

>>8583308
It won't come. Whether being trans is biologically deterministic or not (it is) I know I will always be repressing it and feeling shitty about myself until I change.

I know I want to be a woman. How long would you ask me to wait for some miracle therapy? 5, 10, 20 years? My youth will slip away and I will be a silent asshole throughout university, my early career, my whole life if I don't do something. I think I will pass, but I would do this regardless. Peoples opinions on gender science and social growth don't factor in at all, I disagree with most of my liberal campus.

If you are fucking unhappy then do something. You are living in a period of time where if you want to go out in a pretty skirt and grow tits with a male phenotype, you can. Why would you waste that?

It is definitely a mental illness, I don't care. I'm going to chow down on some breast mints starting next month because I know who I am.
>>
>>8582733
I feel this every day. I don't even go and look for it, it just comes up in videos I watch that are trans-related.

Sometimes I wish that it'll flip a switch in me and I can magically deal with it but every time I acknowledge my body I want to scream.
>>
Stop going to conservative forums, OP. There's a reason why most scientists and logical thinkers end up as liberals. It's because they're not retarded.
>>
>>8583308
You agreed to a post that stated and I quote "Double your HRT dose"

Blanchardfag, you should learn to read before you drag out the copypasta!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.