[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gay people are literally the masterrace http://www.slate.co

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 15

File: faggotmasterrace.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
faggotmasterrace.png
279KB, 898x790px
gay people are literally the masterrace

http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2013/09/30/are_gay_people_smarter_than_straight_people_or_do_they_just_work_harder.html
> Last year, Satoshi Kanazawa argued in the Journal of Biosocial Science that gay people are typically born with more intelligence than the average heterosexual.
>Kanazawa explained his findings through the Savanna-IQ Interaction Hypothesis, which holds that smart people are better able to override their evolutionary impulses, adapting to new stimuli and desires more effectively than average or dumb people can.
>>
>>8582687
Gay and HSTS are of average, normal IQ.
>>
File: Canestra_di_frutta_(Caravaggio).jpg (2MB, 2515x1671px) Image search: [Google]
Canestra_di_frutta_(Caravaggio).jpg
2MB, 2515x1671px
>>8582687
my interpretation is that basically if you are smart enough you can choose to be gay

there are some people 'born gay' or gay for reasons other than IQ but this proves that some people do in fact choose to be gay to some extant, maybe they can more easily adapt to being 'prison gay.'

>pic related, drawn by a gay genius
>>
File: petertthiel.jpg (458KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
petertthiel.jpg
458KB, 1180x842px
>>8582687
if the bell curve of IQ for gay people is shifted towards higher IQ compared to heterosexuals, that is to say the average IQ is a higher, you would expect many people on the extreme high end of IQ to be gay, they should be disproportionally over-represented.

pic related: gay genius
>>
File: alanturing.jpg (44KB, 450x510px) Image search: [Google]
alanturing.jpg
44KB, 450x510px
>>8582731
another genius of the homosexual variety
>>
>>8582687
>nerds on 4chan think being smart means anything in this world

The fact gays are hotter means we're better than straights. Looks and social intellect are a lot more important in this world than being smart.

High IQ will make you a university professor or a doctor.

Good looks, wealth and good social skills makes you a CEO or a president.
>>
File: IsaacNewton.jpg (413KB, 780x1074px) Image search: [Google]
IsaacNewton.jpg
413KB, 780x1074px
>>8582734
Quite possibly the smartest man to have ever lived, was either asexual or in a homosexual relationship with Nicolas Fatio de Duillier.
>>
File: WilfredOwen.jpg (241KB, 1370x1910px) Image search: [Google]
WilfredOwen.jpg
241KB, 1370x1910px
>>8582737
but thats (in part) because thats what genius people want. They don't prioritize power, they prioritize attention and dedication to their specific field of interest.

High IQ and highly successful (in a traditional sense) individuals have both a different skill set and different goals. Napoleon was not necessarily the smartest man in France (probably not even the smartest man from Corsica) in his time but he was by far the most successful. But the most intelligent Frenchman probably didn't even want to be the Emperor or most 'successful' man in France, he just wanted to further the study of physics, or math, or moral philosophy or whatever.
>>
>>8582761
Then high IQ people aren't the master race are they?
They can't even finance their own research.

As I said having excellent social skills and being attractive are significantly more important in our society than being smart.

You will get further in life by being attractive and charming than you will by being smart.
>>
File: gorevidal.jpg (13KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
gorevidal.jpg
13KB, 460x288px
>>8582775
but that depends on what your definition of further is...

according to the geniuses themselves they are the 'furthest' according society at large they aren't.

>gore vidal was a 10/10 twink
>>
File: AlexandervonHumboldt.jpg (314KB, 1460x1800px) Image search: [Google]
AlexandervonHumboldt.jpg
314KB, 1460x1800px
>>8582803
I guess I'm trying to say they are both (geniuses and traditional successful/powerful people) fully self-actualized they just have different priorities
>>
File: PhilipSassoon.jpg (3MB, 2738x3741px) Image search: [Google]
PhilipSassoon.jpg
3MB, 2738x3741px
>>8582815
a descendant of 2 highly influential and intelligent Jewish families (the Rothschilds[illuminati confirmed] and Sassoons); he was said to have lived an openly gay lifestyle
>>
>>8582746
He was soooo gay
>>
File: BenedictIX.jpg (162KB, 432x609px) Image search: [Google]
BenedictIX.jpg
162KB, 432x609px
>>8582832
he kind of looks like hon Quentin Tarantino

>pope 3 times, sold the papacy once (the only person to ever do so), sexual deviant, my hero
>>
>>8582845
Make Gays Great Again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny7BFnDI9Aw
>>
File: DaveRubin.jpg (77KB, 1440x808px) Image search: [Google]
DaveRubin.jpg
77KB, 1440x808px
>>8582852
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKyBiOKYo3U
>>
>>8582737
>either a good ambitious person who wants to help others and contribute to society
>or some asshole who only wants to make money
HMM wonder who most people prefer
>>
Makes sense, gay spend more time introspecting.
>>
File: Stephenfry.jpg (25KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
Stephenfry.jpg
25KB, 300x375px
>>8582845
>>
>>8582961
This.
Without my feeling of inadequacy for being homosexual in a homphobic environment, I would probably never have worked as hard as I do now and ended up in the university I'm in doing the course I'm on and getting the grades I'm getting.
>>
>>8582961

Let's look at the childhoods, many gays spend their early years daydreaming. This probably allows them to get in touch and understand complex ideas earlier and allows the to develop abstraction. Straight kid usually don't do that.
>>
File: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking_Face_Emoji.png
101KB, 640x640px
So why are gay people drug addicts and whores if this is true?
>>
>>8583344
They're the outspoken dumbasses. Nobody's reporting on the large number of smart gays because we're studious and blend into the background, meaning that nobody recognises we're gay until they ask.
>>
>>8583344

Because homosexuality is an adaptation to a narcisstic wound.
>>
>>8583344
They're the other half of the gay bell curve, aka more in touch with their straight peers.
>>
File: AlexandertheGreat.jpg (442KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
AlexandertheGreat.jpg
442KB, 1200x720px
>>8583333
checked

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creativity_and_mental_illness
>>
AGPs have, on average, 15 more IQ than normal :^)
>>
>>8585315
Selection bias and gAAyPs measure smarter anyway if you're ignoring that.
>>
File: GIRUGAMESH.png (295KB, 600x519px) Image search: [Google]
GIRUGAMESH.png
295KB, 600x519px
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.