[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Collective armed deterrence is the most effective path toward

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: 73a24f2b826b4c9cb3168816de1da210.jpg (461KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
73a24f2b826b4c9cb3168816de1da210.jpg
461KB, 1280x853px
Collective armed deterrence is the most effective path toward preventing violence against LGBT individuals.

Tragedies like the pulse nightclub massacre could have easily been prevented, or at least mitigated, by a well armed LGBT populace.

You can not reason with bigotry. Exercising your right to keep and bear arms affirms your rights, and the rights of others, to be free from fear, discrimination, and violence.
>>
File: 1499658597024.jpg (120KB, 800x1238px) Image search: [Google]
1499658597024.jpg
120KB, 800x1238px
You want to know why LGBT don't usually own guns? It's too easy to kill yourself.
>>
>>8582162
This. I own guns but don't keep ammo at home.
>>
>most effective
>leftie managed to shoot up a right wing baseball game without collective armed deterrence.

Who are you kidding?
>>
>>8582162
>>8582164
There's a gun and ammo in my house. I'm also gay, and crazy (I've spent months in a mental hospital), and I've never tried to shoot myself.
>>
>>8582162
Literally why I am never owning a gun.
>>
>>8582305
wow I'm so proud of you
>>
File: images.gif (251KB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
images.gif
251KB, 245x138px
>>8582162
>>8582164
>tfw you don't want to kill yourself with a gun because your death will be used for gun control
>>
File: DEATH.gif (3MB, 460x270px) Image search: [Google]
DEATH.gif
3MB, 460x270px
>>8582118
>the pulse nightclub massacre could have easily been prevented

As a bouncer in a gay club, I have to say that the last thing we need is drunk fags arguing and fighting over boys while armed with deadly weapons.
>>
>>8582305
I have often thought about shooting myself. If ammo was here I would have done it. This way I have to go get sone giving me time to think.
>>
>>8582372
Unless you're using a shotgun, it won't do much damage and probably won't kill you.
>>
>>8582328
as a bouncer, you're probably the one that should be carrying a gun.

one armed bouncer could have shot that fuck in the back of the head.
>>
File: 10046882.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
10046882.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>8582388
I have a 12ga pump. I'm pretty sure something like this between the eye or at an angle through the roof of my mouth will do the job.
>>
>>8582812
Protip: don't argue with someone who's clearly retarded. Also hang in there, life still has a lot of groovy tricks up its sleeve. You'll want to be around to see it.
>>
What about if you live in a country that does not have the right to bear arms?
>>
>>8582861
There are still lots of countries that even if don't allow you to carry, allow you to keep guns at home.
>>
File: milo.jpg (71KB, 869x887px) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
71KB, 869x887px
I agree. The fact that the left immediately moved to blame pulse on "Christian lawmakers" and "The big bad evil NRA" instead of on the actual source of the problem shows they have an agenda and we don't actually matter to them, we're just a bargaining chip they can wave around.
>>
File: shootback.jpg (75KB, 546x277px) Image search: [Google]
shootback.jpg
75KB, 546x277px
>>8582162
I own guns. I've had them for years. I sleep with a loaded shotgun by my bedside every night. I'm MtF and I get depressed and angry often, but I'm not retarded so I don't use them to do bad things like suicide or homicide.

>>8582175
Laws prevented the attendees from exercising their rights, however there were armed security present who were able to return fire and prevent a slaughter. Good guys with guns save lives.

>>8582861
F
>>
>>8583000
The NRA is garbage, even if you believe people should have guns.
>>
>>8582328
>drunk fags arguing and fighting over boys while armed with deadly weapons.
That'd be amazing to watch though.
>>
>>8582118
>live in the UK
>be driving car in summer, windows down
>skinhead pulls up on a moped next to me and splashes acid in my face
>shoot wildly at my own windscreen while screaming as melting skin drips into my eyes

>mfw Americans speak like they know other countries better than the people who live there
>>
>>8582118
How would it have changed anything? You're not allowed to walk around in public armed, especially not in night clubs.

You're retarded.
>>
>>8583291
NRA is garbage, but necessary
>>
>>8582853
Thanks.
>>
>>8583328
No, if anything they give gun owners and the 2A a bad name. A group fighting to protect gun rights is necessary, but the NRA isn't doing a good job of it.

>>8583318
Pretty sure some places do let you walk around in public armed, I mean otherwise guns would be useless for self-defense outside of the home. The whole notion of a "good guy with a gun" stopping a mass shooting simply wouldn't be viable if walking around armed was illegal. Bars and nightclubs refusing to let people in if they're armed does make sense though.
>>
>>8584033
>but the NRA isn't doing a good job of it.
Why do you say this? I haven't disagreed with anything they've done. They're staunch, uncompromising defenders of the 2nd amendment, and that's a good thing.
>>
>>8584033
>if anything they give gun owners and the 2A a bad name.
t. antifa supporter that doesn't like it when people call you on your violence
>>
>>8582118
>Tragedies like the pulse nightclub massacre could have easily been prevented, or at least mitigated, by a well armed LGBT populace.

Actually it could have been prevented by keeping muslims out. But whatever
>>
>>8583318
Maybe everywhere else on Earth but in the United States of Freedomland we have the right in all 50 states to acquire a license or permit to carry a concealed firearm. Some states and cities may be more tyrannical than others and make it harder to do so, but under the laws it is legal nationwide if you have the time and money to put up with the government's bullshit.

As for Florida where the Pulse massacre happened, it's one of the easier states to get a permit to carry a gun in public.

Laws also vary on every level as to whether you can have a firearm in a 'night club' or a 'bar'. Some states allow it as long as you do not drink, some don't. But you know, gun free zones don't fucking work, so...
>>
>>8583316
The pulse shooting happened in America.

Maybe they wouldn't be committing acid attacks if there was a chance of repercussions.

>throws acid
>misses, because beta that can't do anything right
>gets shot
>others think twice before committing hate crimes
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.