[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>neet >no skills >dysphoria from working in boymode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: sadfrog.jpg (18KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
18KB, 300x415px
>neet
>no skills
>dysphoria from working in boymode combined with work stress and social anxiety makes holding a job unbearable

How do you all afford transition?
>>
>>8581665
Well, you are working, right? So like, just keep doing that and you will have enough eventually
>>
>>8581686
I'm not working right now
>>
>>8581704
Oh, well that's how people typically pay for it.

Can you work in girlmode? Or is that not an option right now?
>>
>>8581733
Not even an option. I need laser, hormones and probably ffs too
>>
>>8581665
by being transbians and using our male brains to take high paying programming jobs
>>
>>8581738
Well, if you can't find a way to get some of that from insurance, I guess your options are:

>tough it out and work in boymode
>whore yourself out to a daddy who'll pay for what you need
>find a way to work from home
>>
>>8581665
I got my first order through saving up all birthday moneys since I was 14

I then immediately got a job blessedly and have been able to pay for it with ~10% of my income (matching it exactly 1:1 with church tithe to make sure I'm neglecting neither)

Next step is getting it officialized and have insurance pay for what it can
>>
>>8581764
I have never had insurance my whole life. Doesn't it cost a lot of money?

>whore yourself out to a daddy who'll pay for what you need
Who would possible want to fuck me?

>find a way to work from home
Is this even an option?
>>
>>8581774
>Doesn't it cost a lot of money?
I'm guessing you're from the USA

>Who would possible want to fuck me?
A chaser

>Is this even an option?
Someone mentioned phone sex actor
>>
>>8581665
>How do you all afford transition?- 9 posts shown.
i don't
>>
>>8581665
>tfw disabled and trans
What do I do
>>
>>8581774
>I have never had insurance my whole life. Doesn't it cost a lot of money?
Or it comes with a job's benefits. Some people like me are fortunate and have parents with job's that provide insurance for their whole families.

>Who would possible want to fuck me?
You'd be surprised. There are many chasers and such that would love to fuck you.

>Is this even an option?
Yes, tons of people make a living from stay at home jobs. It takes a lot of willpower though, and you'll need to search for opportunities.

Can you type pretty quickly? Perhaps look into transcription or video captioning jobs online. I used to do that a lot and may get back into it.

Are you an artist? Do art commissions. I used to do this too.

And of course there's the usual job trans girls do, camming.

But yeah there's definitely stuff out there if you look. Takes a lot of willpower though.
>>
>>8581665
Maybe you should be masculine instead? Being big and strong is fun.
>>
>>8581871
collect gibsmedats and use them to pay for it?
>>
>>8581906
I already do and it's pathetically nothing. Not even enough to pay bills and insurance and food.
People always think neetbux is more awesome than it is, it's only slightly better than nothing, but honestly not by much.
>>
>>8581665
I have the privilege of living in a country where everything aside from bigger surgeries is paid by the government.
>>
>>8581665
Parents. Lucky lol
>>
>>8581774
If you're in the us, apply for Medicaid! Without income you'll almost certainly be approved.

once you go through getting diagnosed with gender dysphoria you will be able to get a prescription where you will pay $1 copays

>tfw $1 for a 3 month supply of spiro
>>
I've been working in boymode for over a year paying through this. I know it gets hard sometimes, friend.

I would advise you to take the advice of sages and wise men throughout history. Turn inwards. Try to build a meditation routine and connect with the joy of being. Just work on yourself. Everyone has to do this at some point anyways. Read Marcus Aurelius and the Stoics. Don't waste all of your extraordinarily valuable alone time doing mindless things on the internet. The internet is a wonderful tool but an awful crutch.

Your determination will build peace for you, and give you a rock solid foundation. This will be enormously valuable when it comes to facing intense social pressure - which you should expect at some point. It's not an easy path to walk, but once you start building momentum you'll feel much better. And know always that there are girls walking this same road - beside you, ahead of you, behind you. Every adversity you face will make you stronger. Hang in there, sister.
>>
I concur. I'm having to work in girlmode (I'm FtM) to pay for my transition as well, and meditation and Stoicism have really helped me get through it all.

You can do it, OP. Stay determined, things will get better in the end.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.