[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do some people "enjoy" sucking dick/bottoming? Im

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

File: 2.gif (189KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
189KB, 500x281px
Do some people "enjoy" sucking dick/bottoming?

Im straight but have been hooking up with a qt twinky dude, he always gives me head, rims me, and I fuck his boipussy sometimes
Like I do like him and care about him, he's really sweet and nice to cuddle with but I feel like im being self-centered or whatever
>>
Another straight dude here, it's really just about liking him and wanting him to feel good. Not to mention sometimes sucking a dick is just fun and sexy. As for getting topped you just kinda have to acclimate a bit but getting pounded in the prostate is awesome
>>
sucking dick is great. go ahead and ask him how he feels about it tho he'll think ur sweet
>>
>>8581510
Heh, but you're straight (noffense)
>>
>>8581521
*but are you straight then?
>>
>>8581497
dude, obviously bottoms love bottoming or they wouldn't do it.
just continue being a top.
that's what he wants.
tops are supposed to be self-centered.
>>
It's less about the dick itself and more about seeing guy getting pleasure from what you're doing to him.
t. dick-sucking tranny
>>
a friend from work introduced me to this twink I've been cockteasing for a few months now who swears that he loves to suck cock.
>>
>>8581521
>>8581536
Yeah
>>
>>8581573
then let him suck your cock
>>
File: 1498427264852.jpg (119KB, 640x796px) Image search: [Google]
1498427264852.jpg
119KB, 640x796px
>>8581497
cisfag here, and i live to suck dick.
there is literally nothing better than swallowing a dues load.
i seriously can't think about anything else most of the day.
>>
I love sucking dick. Just being in that submissive position really turns me on. Same with bottoming.
>>
>>8581626
Nah, I enjoy the tease. He has been trying to manipulate me.
>>
>>8581654
is the tease better than making him choke on your cock? let him manipulate you, thats cute.
>>
>>8581657
way better. He indirectly throws himself at me with his pathetic manipulation attmepts. It comes across as sloppy and desperate.
>>
>>8581641
That just seems so weird to me
When my femboy rims me and blows be I feel REALLY guilty after cumming and just leaving, like idk how you could get off to that,im fucking gross and have a hairry but
>>
>>8581881
>It comes across as sloppy and desperate.
and that turns you on because?
>>
>>8581497
With my bf I basically never even really use my dick. I just like bottoming and sucking his dick. Most of the time we just go straight to buttsex cause I kind of suck at bj's lol
But I mostly just like cuddling really.
>>
>>8581928
Im a fucking psycopath who loves to manipulate people
The same way a bully gets off by punching you in the face I get off by wrestling somebody to the ground and choking them out with my mind, as a nihlist all that is left to do is destroy what has been done
>>
File: 1498911721742.jpg (181KB, 1024x515px) Image search: [Google]
1498911721742.jpg
181KB, 1024x515px
ITT:
we're all straight
>>
File: DI8xjBT.gif (3MB, 412x304px) Image search: [Google]
DI8xjBT.gif
3MB, 412x304px
>>8581936
there is literally nothing "gay"(not that theres anything wrong with that) about being attracted to feminine features and femininity
Like Im not the op, but im in a FWB relationship with a tranny im always a top, and I not even "in denial" because I have no reason to BE in denail about being gay I have nothing against homosexuality and If I was gay I would be fine with it, but im literally straight
>>
>>8581935
you must be fun at parties
>>
>>8581497
Yes. It probably makes him feel special and valued.

Also, you're not straight.
>>
>>8581927
>femboy
>im fucking gross and have a hairry but
He has daddy issues and actually does get off on you treating him like shit. Most likely he is actually straight too.
>>
Bottoming is honestly the more self-centered thing. It feels so fucking good and you dont even have to do anything
>>
File: rlytho.gif (1MB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
rlytho.gif
1MB, 180x200px
>I'm straight
>I'm fucking dudes
>but I'm straight tho
>>
>>8583010
>. Most likely he is actually straight too.
what did he mean by this?
>>
I'll take a prostate orgasm vs a 'standard' one everytime given the choice.

I can't even remember the last time I came normally to tell the truth.

To me being a submissive bottom to a stronger more macho guy is heaven.
>>
>>8583173
any tips for giving one as a top?
Like is there anything I can do to make my bottom partner get one?
>>
>>8581935

Neckbeard detected
>>
File: 312581p_alt2.jpg (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
312581p_alt2.jpg
25KB, 500x500px
>>8583181

Start off with good foreplay. Learn how to stimulate a prostate with your fingers and use that to get them worked up.

I like to use a prostate massage toy personally. Put it in, sit on a pillow on the floor and have my top stand in front of me. Then I can freely grind my butt into the pillow and suck dick to my hearts content. That way we both get all worked up. Then when the time is right a hop up, spin around and take that dick. All my top has to do is enjoy himself and I'll be cumming buckets in no time at all.

So, in short, foreplay is key. Fuck when the timing is right.

Pic related, my tool of the trade (lelo hugo)
>>
I'm MtF and I've fantasized about sucking dick and having a big dick in my mouth explode in cum. For some reason cumming in mouth turns me on particularly hard, the mess of semen overflowing in my mouth is hot for me. I kind of really want to suck dick.

That said I have zero interest in bottoming or penetrating. For bottoming it just kind of triggers my dysphoria, it makes me feel like I don't have a real vagina so I have to use my butt.
>>
>>8583173
t. every girl
>>
>>8583212

Yeah the same principles apply haha
>>
File: tumblr_osc0883KhY1vji25do6_540.png (535KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osc0883KhY1vji25do6_540.png
535KB, 540x540px
>>8581497
bottoms love that shit man they love the D. Also, you're not straight you're bi. If there even is such a thing as bisexual. They don't exist. There are only 3 sexualities in this world

Straight
Gay
Slut
>>
>>8583284

Fucking twinks is not gay. I repeat, twinks ARE NOT GAY. How idiotic do you have to be to think that they are? twinks are probably even less gay than some women.
I understand why some people MIGHT consider twinks to be gay, but once thinking about it i don't know why people wouldn't change their mind. twinks look like women. WOMEN ARE NOT GAY. IF YOU FUCK SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE A WOMEN, HOW IS THAT EVEN SLIGHTLY FUCKING GAY?
I can kinda see why people think having a dick makes it gay, but the dick only makes up about 0.2% of the human body. if the rest of the body is feminine, that's 99.8% straight. let me repeat, 99.8% STRAIGHT, THAT'S EXTREMELY FUCKING STRAIGHT. THERE ARE WOMEN WHO ARE LESS THAN 99.8% FEMININE, YET PEOPLE DON'T CALL THEM GAY. If you wanna fuck a woman who looks manly as fuck, I'm not gonna call you gay, but you shouldnt call me gay for fucking twinks either.
It makes no sense why people let a single penis ruin an entire sexual encounter, it's easy enough to ignore. twinks still have fuckable assholes, you don't need to fuck the pussy specifically. And if it's that much of a problem, just look away. He isn't gonna rub his dick on you or anything.
There are plenty of nice twinks out there, and Im sure you'd get along well with them, but you choose not to because of something on them which takes up 0.2% of their body. It's nonsensical and stupid how worked up people get over something so small but completely ignore the rest of the body.
If you're worried about your friends knowing that you're fucking someone 0.2% masculine and 99.8% feminine, they don't need to find out. Believe it or not, twinks can wear clothes too. They don't walk around with their dicks hanging out, they cover their dick with pants or skirts. Nobody has to find out that you're in a perfectly heterosexual relationship.
>>
File: what a bore.gif (364KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
what a bore.gif
364KB, 200x150px
>>8583302
>>
>>8583302
That argument would work for pre op trans but Twinks identify and present as guys.

You're bi bro, thats fine. If you get mad at that then you're a self loathing homophobe. Learn to accept yourself, you'll be happier.
>>
>>8583338
Assuming it was not pasta, this
>>
>>8583724
yeah I knew that shit was copy pasta because it was posted very shortly after the previous post was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=96&v=tVj0ZTS4WF4
>>
>>8581935
I recommend you neck yourself, you worthless piece of shit. Fucking degenerate scumfuck, i'd love to kill you.
>>
File: 1494179633631.jpg (29KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1494179633631.jpg
29KB, 400x386px
>>8584019

Wew
>>
I like sucking dick dominantly. Most people don't understand. But it's soooooo cute to have your bound sub writhing in your grasp as your mouth does its work. <3
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.