[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw I live in a super toxic environment that will never allow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

Tfw I live in a super toxic environment that will never allow me to be openly trans. The only thing that I can do is crossdress when nobody is around but that just makes me feel worse at this point.
>>
why havent you left yet? the usual answer is either
>worried about alienating family
cut them out if they're not supportive of who you are
>no money
start doing literally anything you can to save up enough. apply for jobs. become a phone sex operator.
>>
>>8581503
I don't understand how so many people on this board can just cut their families out of their lives like that, like my family was absolute shit but that's just so extreme.
>>
>>8581541
i got tired of people treating me like shit so i cut out the people that treated me like shit, its super easy once you realize that they don't actually love you
>>
>>8581545
Wtf I have literally gotten death threats from my family and I couldn't do that. Am I the crazy one?
>>
>>8581567
no you just havent snapped yet desu
>>
File: phone-sex-art.jpg (24KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
phone-sex-art.jpg
24KB, 450x350px
>>8581503
>become a phone sex operator

protip: it isn't the 1990s anymore, grandma.
>>
>>8581582
Unrelated but I'm also reluctant to transition because I'm scared that I'll start out okay but then I'll turn into a disgusting hon when I'm older
>>
>>8581598
have u even fucking tried because my ex made good-ass money off of that shit
yeah you might realize its not the 1990s but the pervy-ass old dudes dont and someones gotta make em nut. you get to make your own hours and its easy work.
>>
File: 1484990894927.jpg (32KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1484990894927.jpg
32KB, 500x365px
>>8581490
Same position. I'm also in a rural area so no jobs, and I'm a social retard anyways.

There really is no choice for me apart from suicide, and this has become more and more clear every day. I just got dealt way too shit of a hand, and the few opportunities I did have I fucked up.
>>
>>8581618
>someones gotta make em nut

well there's this new-fangled contraption called the interwebs that has dirty pictures and such of awful hussies.
i think the mens these days use that for getting their filthy pleasures and such, dontcha know.
>>
>>8581674
go to google
and just search "phone sex" or anything similar.
you see how there are results? with websites? that still function? that means that people still consume those services. are you fucking with me? or are you ACTUALLY so far immersed in your own world that you can't fucking fathom the use of such antiquated technologies as the telephone
>>
>>8581661
>There really is no choice for me apart from suicide

Depressed people actually believe this!
>>
>>8581616
would you rather find out or just kinda wonder what your life could have been desu
>>
>>8581698
If there are options I'd like to hear them. I don't know if it's possible to bounce back from 4 years of NEETing.
>>
>>8581708
People say this stuff and I agree with them. Then I realize I'm too pathetic and weak to actually do anything with my life desu.
>>
>>8581734
ok so then your options are do nothing with your life or maybe possibly do something with your life
>>
>>8581729
>I don't know if it's possible

Of course it is.

Start by setting some goals.
Where would you like to be in 5 years?
Envision the steps that it will take you to get there.
Start working towards taking those steps.

Nothing happens overnight.
Everything good requires work.

Don't just give up because it's easy.
>>
>>8581692
this actually doesn't sound too bad. although i guess you'd need to have changed your name because they seem to ask for ID and shit and don't want men
>>
>>8581776
Doesn't work when you're in a hellhole with zero opportunities. I fucked up this save file already.
>>
>>8581781
find one that DOES want men ! gay dudes gotta nut too
>>
>>8581741
Do something with my life that will permanately ruin my relationship with my family, castrate me, and have a chance of turning me into an ugly disgusting monster who gets stared at in public.
>>
>>8581786
you can always find excuses to be lazy.
but people who are motivated can accomplish things, even against great odds.
>>
>>8581796
or you could be qt and happy but that would require you to do actual work so like
>>
>>8581801
I was once motivated and I completely failed at everything I put my mind to despite trying my best. Why should I expect anything else to go better? I'm incompetent, stupid, and can't even handle simple tasks.
>>
>>8581821
I just don't want people I care about to hate me desu
>>
File: S5e24_Finn_raising_eyebrow.png (545KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
S5e24_Finn_raising_eyebrow.png
545KB, 1920x1080px
>>8581857
well if they cared about you they wouldnt hate you and if they do they dont really care about you.
desu
>>
>>8581794
but i can speak in girl voice
>>
>>8581882
then either get yourself a fake id or just kinda deal with it i guess?
>>
More of us depressed mtfs with shitty family lives or places should all move in together.
>>
>>8581490
Honestly
just be closeted trans

If you ever get to the point where people think it's more plausible that you are (destination gender) than (biological gender) then just start dressing accordingly

Always give off the distinct impression of "not crossdressing"

That's my plan, anyway
>>
>>8581661
>>8581729
At least you haven't been NEETing for 7 years like me. Same situation though rural shithole no motivation no hope. Eventually I will end it when I work up the courage to do so.
>>
>>8581941
And stream it. Premium.

So, who's up for repairing a cute bungalow in Detroit?
>>
>>8582544
It sucks but is also relieving to hear someone else is in a similar situation. May we both find peace somehow, however that may be.
>>
>>8581490
>super toxic environment
how so?
>>
>>8581567
How the fuck do you keep people like that around you? You should cut the abusive relationships in your life no matter if they're family or not.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.