[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you supposed to say when normies ask if you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1493663083715.jpg (8KB, 250x216px) Image search: [Google]
1493663083715.jpg
8KB, 250x216px
What are you supposed to say when normies ask if you're gay?

I am actually gay but it's awkward as fuck being asked that. I wish I didn't look like such a faggot.
>>
>>8580814
fag lol
>>
>>8580814
>How do I act straight?
>>
File: yep-im-gay-ellen-comes-out.jpg (45KB, 608x451px) Image search: [Google]
yep-im-gay-ellen-comes-out.jpg
45KB, 608x451px
>>8580814
Just answer "Yep, I'm gay"
if it's good enough for Ellen...
>>
>>8580814
Ask them if they're straight
>>
"yeah"
>>
>>8581066
What's wrong with her face?
It looks fucked and looks like a completely different person.
Is this how the cover actually looked?
>>
>>8581108
Technology progressed. We can use photoshop, have better cameras/printers now.
>>
>>8581066
crazy to think 2 decades ago an obviously gay celebrity coming out was worthy of a Time cover
>>
>>8581156
It hasn't progressed all that much, she was just the first to do it so publicly. There are plenty of obviously gay celebrities who can't come out because it would hurt their career.
>>
File: pg-38-boy-george-2-rex.jpg (525KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
pg-38-boy-george-2-rex.jpg
525KB, 2048x1536px
>>8581156
she was the first celebrity to ever come out of the closet.
before that, nobody knew of any gay people.
even boy george was considered heterosexual and the gossip mags chatted about which girls he fancied.
times have changed, dramatically, and you can thank all of us oldfags who made it happen.
I see threads every day where you bitch about gay pride parades and you bitch about obviously gay homosexuals (degeneracy!) but what you don't understand is that without us forcing the issue, we never would have been given a place at the table.
you wouldn't be able to buy hormones on the internet and change your sex at the drop of a hat.
back then it was illegal to even dress as the opposite sex.
all you trannies would have been locked up for life without bad dragon dildos or moisturizers or mascara or anything.
>>
>>8581210

I'd argue Brett Anderson got there first, or maybe Elton John? idk mane, trannies and crossdressers can get gone in my opionion
>>
>>8581210
You didn't fight for shit, like the rest of you that sit on the sidelines while better men do your job for you and claim credit 20+ years later because "WE WERE ALL PART OF A COLLECTIVE MANG".
>>
>>8580814
if it's a guy
>sorry, i'm not looking to hook up
if it's a girl
>wanna find out?
they're almost guaranteed to leave you alone after that
>>
File: 9b7f0e2e987c.gif (2MB, 487x373px) Image search: [Google]
9b7f0e2e987c.gif
2MB, 487x373px
>>8581314
Brett Anderson isn't LGBT though, he made one dumb comment in an interview about being bisexual-but-not to seem edgy and retracted it later, he's married with two kids now

he's a patrician sex symbol, but LGBT he is not
at most he's an early example of a femboy, who managed to age well with it without going all Chris Crocker and masc'ing up
>>
>>8584478

I'm not a Suede fan but that quote did put him in the LGBT spectrum, regardless of whether he meant it or not

If you're into the whole femboy thing then maybe he's aged well, always looked like a cockney council estate fishwife on heroin to me (but 'The Drowners' is still a good song imo)

Didn't Elton John say he was bi in the 70s? I think Marlon Brando said he was too or something, might have been for publicity and I cba to look it up
>>
I look like a total twink but never ever get asked if I'm gay. It's the only reason my colleagues don't know.
>>
>>8584657
Or it's likely it's so obvious that everyone and their mother knows
>>
>>8584657
Guys with black skin don't get asked if their black either, so I'm pretty sure everyone just assumes they are white.
>>
>>8580814
Just be like "lol yeah wbu"
Kidding, but when someone asked me that (same gender) I immediately asked "Why, you interested?"...it was my manager. ...I didn't have that job much longer.
>>
>>8587856
>Kidding, but when someone asked me that (same gender) I immediately asked "Why, you interested?"...it was my manager. ...I didn't have that job much longer.
Legbutts everybody. I swear this place is R9k for faggots.
>>
>>8587878
>but we're on the board for faggots
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.