[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

since this board is full of trans ppl, ive come here to ask for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

since this board is full of trans ppl, ive come here to ask for some advice about taking T.

im a 19yo gay stud but ive figured out that i hate my boobs and my hips and might want to take T to fix that. a friend of mine has suggested that i "naturally" do this by working out, redistributing my body fat etc. but i feel like even if i did that i still would yearn to be more masculine looking. i pass pretty well even tho I'm not trans. i get mistaken for a guy all the time given my height semi deep voice and broad shoulders. I'm not sure if i should take T, but if i did it would be in a very small dose.

idk if it's something i want to take, esp since I'm sorta fine with identifying as a masculine woman, but I've come to like the term transmaculine and identifying as non binary.

i don't mind a deeper voice, a little facial hair, now chiseled jaw, etc. in fact id probably like having those things. i think i might be scared that I'm trans but idk.

please if anyone could help me, tell me how you figured out you were trans? do u think i am based on what i said and if i should take T? idk what I'm doing, still trying to figure myself out. and i thought being gay was the worse thing possible. god must've heard.
>>
>>8580707
>i hate my boobs and my hips and might want to take T to fix that
T won't fix that. To get rid of breasts you need surgery, and you're stuck with your hips.
>>
so this is what AAP looks like, i've always wondered
t. AGP
>>
File: tumblr_orpwsifiKH1tcqhjho1_1280.png (870KB, 1280x958px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orpwsifiKH1tcqhjho1_1280.png
870KB, 1280x958px
Do you want to be a masculine woman or a man

knowing the difference could save your life
>>
>>8580728
first reply best reply

>>8580735
Ya, it's kind of cute seeing the mirror image from the other side of the aisle

OP, the only thing I would say is:

MtF-spectrum HRT is an uphill battle, stop for a moment and you lose a lot of ground

But conversely FtM-spectrum HRT is downhill, you can afford to go slow
>>
>>8580707
>i get mistaken for a guy all the time given my height
How tall are you, senpai?
>>
>>8580741
well i dont think im a man and im fine with being a masc woman but i tink im just nb
>>
>>8580766
you make a good point. i have plenty of time to decide
>>
>>8580778
5'8
>>
>>8580735
what is AAP
>>
>>8580838
>gets mistaken for a guy
>is only 5'8
>tfw 5'10
Wow, that's a little disheartening tbqh.
>>
>>8580707
>take T, but if i did it would be in a very small dose.
small dose doesnt help, hrt is an all or nothing deal
>>
>>8580820
>nb
Nonbinary doesn't mean anything. Speak in concrete terms. What, physically, do you want to change about your body? What do you NOT want to change?

Here are a few things you can do. They can be combined:
>Mastectomy
Gets rid of breasts and changes nothing else. Leaves noticeable scars on chest.
>Testosterone
Causes breasts to "deflate", but does not get rid of them. Makes it easier to lose body fat and gain muscle. Causes deeper voice, facial hair, and increased body hair. May cause male pattern baldness. Usually causes acne and oily skin. Enlarges clitoris.
>Working out
Causes you to gain muscle and lose body fat.
>Binding
Makes breasts less noticeable under clothes.
>Packing
Makes it look like you have a penis under your clothes.
>Dressing differently
If done right, makes people generally perceive you as less feminine. Can minimize appearance of breasts and hips.
>SERMs
Causes breasts to "deflate", but does not get rid of them. May cause hot flashes and increased risk of deep vein thrombosis.

You may have noticed that testosterone has a fuckton of effects compared to the other things I listed. Consider very carefully if you want ALL of those effects. You don't get to pick and choose.
>>
>>8581361
i dont want to get any surgeries, not that eager. i might get a binder to see if i like it. not worth packing.
for T i just want to have a more masculine physique so less hips and boobs broader shoulders. i dont mind voice change or body hair
>>
>>8581400
T will not change your hips and isn't likely to change your shoulders either.
>>
>>8581413
its easier to do that by working out while on T tho right?
>>
>>8581422
Yes, you can get broader shoulders by working on the relevant muscles. Are your hips mostly fat or bone?
>>
>>8581422
You're pretty much stuck with the hip and shoulder bones you've got. Going on T will give you a more male fat distribution compared to a female one. Like that other anon said, T makes it easier to burn fat and gain muscle. I guess it all depends if your hips are more defined by fat or your hipbones
>>
>>8581426
>>8581430
im not sure, it feels like more fat, but how can u tell?
>>
>>8581444
Bones are hard, fat is squishy
>>
File: IMG_20170714_193730.jpg (159KB, 500x899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170714_193730.jpg
159KB, 500x899px
>>8581444
Find the top of your hipbone. Poke it with your finger and see how far it goes in before you hit bone.

Pic related: me, a male with BMI of 18 doing just that. Notice my finger goes in less than 1 cm, so my hips are almost entirely bone.
>>
>>8581494
>>8581461
okay i definitely have a good amt of fat there
>>
>>8581494
>tfw mtf 2 years on HRT
>tfw my finger doesn't go in at all
LOL
Going to kys myself now tbqh.
>>
>>8581610
start eating so you can be a hambeast like >>8581542
>>
not a good idea buddy
>>
>>8580849
autoandrophilia

Sexual fetish(?) for masculine characteristics on one's own body

>>8580939
I thought testosterone is pretty analog? Like how a cis guy can be anywhere on (INCLUDING every state in between depending on his T levels)
>>
>>8581494
goes in about an inch
>>
>>8581709
no, facial hair or balding for example are genetic and not depending on testosterone
>>
>>8584878
Except it does, as well as genetically. T opens up the DHT receptors. If you're genetically prone to baldness, taking T will open up that possibility and make it a reality.
>>
>>8584907
thats what i said tho
>>
>>8585238
>not depending on testosterone
It's still dependent on testosterone. You can take T but just be prepared to be bald. If it wasnt T dependent then we would see a lot more bald and fuzzy females than we normally do.

Am I being confusing? I hope I'm not.
>>
>>8585262
if you are not genetically predispositioned to become bald then you will not become bald, unrelated of T levels is what i meant
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.