[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come the cutest twinks are always so vapid? If you go onto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

How come the cutest twinks are always so vapid? If you go onto okcupid and look through the list of guys, the vast majority are ugly potatoes. But then sometimes you get to a super adorable guy, but he's really fucking simple. Why is it always that the cutest of guys just like shitty pop, and have no interesting taste in anything?
>>
Because there is no need to develop yourself an interesting and engaging personality when your looks alone are enough to temporarily satisfy the majority.
>>
>>8579873
This you silly goose OP
It's why 99% of women are useless
>>
>>8579873
This. I was so gross and socially bad everyone thought I was creepy without even talking to me. Now Im tiny bit cuter and tranny but Im into severe gore, brutality, metal, etc and no chaser would have anything to do with me lmao.
>>
>>8579859
You like anime and you're criticising other people for having shit taste and liking pop music?
Lmfao
>>
>>8579958
What's your favorite recording of Mahler's second symphony?
>>
>>8579958
lol op btfo
>>
>>8579958
Roblox death sound
>>
>>8579873
There is totally a need. A pretty face means nothing unless you just want random dick every single day. People build relationships off of mutual attraction. You can't expect for your looks to carry you through anything, and you will get burned if you do.

>>8579859
Because when you're cuter then most of your partners you can afford to be selective, like a woman.
>>
>>8579859
It's surprisingly really hard to find weeb twinks like myself anywhere, and in my country there are like 3 of them (even that is optimistic)
>>
>>8579996
Bernstein with Royal Concertabow Orchestra
>>
>>8579859

Speaking for the vapid twinks personally, many of us are actually far smarter than you realize. I listen to shitty pop mainly to say fuck you to a world that thinks femme gay guys are gross. I go to clubs and drink and dance to said shitty pop to distract me from depression. But I also listen to many other genres of music and like to talk about a ton of other things.

When masc guys spend hours droning on about a video game I've never even heard of and have no desire to waste 100's of hours of my life playing? that's what I call shallow.
>>
>>8580371
>masc guys
We ain't talking about the bottom of the barrel here.
>>
>>8580371
>I listen to shitty pop mainly to say fuck you to a world that thinks femme gay guys are gross

>many of us are actually far smarter than you realize

You know when you make a statement, and then completely undermine that statement in the next sentence? You just did that.

Get some real music taste not just "muh reactshuns to evil society!!!" edgelord.
>>
File: eh.jpg (63KB, 500x281px)
eh.jpg
63KB, 500x281px
Thinking makes your face muscles/skin look ugly. Not thinking = cute face.

Trust me I am a dermatology expert.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.