[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>biological female >anger problems and violent fantasies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1465238028257.jpg (102KB, 637x825px) Image search: [Google]
1465238028257.jpg
102KB, 637x825px
>biological female
>anger problems and violent fantasies
>repulsed by cis men but not attracted to cis girls
>wonder if I'm asexual because I'm not attracted to anyone but have high sex drive and masturbate a lot
>lift, knife and concealed carry everywhere I go to ensure that anyone who tries to stick their penis in me will die horribly
>discover trans girls and hate them immediately
>see more and more pictures of trans girls online, start talking to some
>realize they can be cool people, start to sympathize with them, start to imagine fucking them and slapping them around but still have this feeling like I don't like them but I do
>realize I'm just tsundere for them
>find trans girl who I like
>peg her brains out and pull her hair every night
>feel way more confident, have more energy, feel more content and alpha
>realize that having someone be your bitch is the best feeling in the universe, hate cis men less because I get it now
>starting to feel disappointed that I don't have a real cock or balls
>starting to wish I was taller, starting to think that lifting isn't enough and I want to be huge
>fantasize about making my girlfriend pregnant even though it's impossible

Have I just been FtM this whole time?
>>
No you just sound like every other mentally ill person that was molested as a child
>>
Maybe.

I'm bisexual and was attracted to cis guys when I was younger but I was also horrified by the idea of having sex with them as a female and was really nasty to guys to keep them away. I also loathed women, which I realized after I came out was just projecting my own hatred of being female onto other people.

But maybe you're just a more masculine woman. Don't rush making a decision on this.
>>
>>8579554
ASPD as fuck, desu
>>
>>8579593
*and begging for other people to say it because sociopath fetishism
>>
File: IMG_2204.jpg (12KB, 150x150px)
IMG_2204.jpg
12KB, 150x150px
>>8579554
Trans girls are such huge subs that we turn other people into doms, and eventually, literal men.
>>
>>8579554
You sound pretty perfect desu. I'd date you for sure. angry sex and hair pulling is goals.

>Have I just been FtM this whole time?
Not necessarily. There are plenty of masculine and strong women. Main thing about being an FtM is having body dysphoria meaning feeling intense alienation and disgust with your current body and especially your secondary and primary gender characteristics.
>>
>>8579578
I've never been molested and never will be

>>8579593
I'm not a sociopath. I treat everyone I meet with politeness and respect. I love and cherish my family and my girlfriend. I'm just angry under the hood, just because you have emotions doesn't mean you don't have agency or restraint.

>>8580745
I've never had dysphoria before so that might disqualify me from being ftm. But I'm starting to feel like I might have so much male envy now that it's becoming dysphoria, I don't know
>>
>>8580957
you really sound mentally unstable and extremely immature to boot
all I can say is seek professional help with your anger and sexuality problems if you feel like snapping and killing someone
>>
>>8580957
>But I'm starting to feel like I might have so much male envy now that it's becoming dysphoria, I don't know

You have all these other feelings that you haven't processed yet, though. Who immediately hates mtfs without getting to know them? People with issues. Same thing with >anger problems and violent fantasies.

I'm not saying it's impossible that you're better off transitioning, I'm saying misogyny has made you completely insane. I'm also not surprised you're thinking you've got to become ftm since you've already seriously changed the role you've been socialized into for most of your life. You're fucking a guy in the ass who thinks he's a woman. Your brain is trying to readjust to that.
>>
>>8581140
>Who immediately hates mtfs without getting to know them?
Isn't that completely the norm?
>>
>>8581145

I mostly pitied them before I got to know them, but idk.
>>
File: 00003495541524.jpg (34KB, 800x770px)
00003495541524.jpg
34KB, 800x770px
>>8579554
>Have I just been FtM this whole time?

Transitioning is the extreme solution to gender dysphoria.
You might just be a bulldyke.
The only people who end up actually getting SRS are those who absolutely cannot cope with their life in any other way.
It is not for the faint of heart or the unsure.
It is radical surgery.
Since you have a fulfilling sex life and you didn't mention genital dysphoria, I would say you don't need to try to get a dick since your strapon seems to work just fine.
And if you want to get your gf pregnant there have been advances in technology allowing for the transfer of DNA from two same sex partners into a viable embryo.
(But you probably won't be able to inseminate her in your bedroom with a working phallus and sperm, at least not in your lifetime -
sadface.jpg)
>>
>>8579658

So I can be cured of hondom and become a normal man by topping another tranny? If I had a chance of living happily as a woman I wouldn't consider it, but since I'm honlife4ever I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
>>
>>8581316
Many "chasers" try. But being so close to the action, so to speak, convinces most of them that it's worth it to transition and become transbians with their girlfriend.
>>
>>8581435
Literally the old occult (and now relatively new pop culture) saying 'What you think about you bring about'.
>>
>>8581145
It is
Most people either hate trannies or feel disgust
>>
>>8579554
no you're just a LARPer with psychological issues.
>>
>>8579554
Filing this one under AAP.
>>
>>8579554
AAP is one hell of a drug
>>
>>8579554
>feel more content and alpha
>realize that having someone be your bitch is the best feeling in the universe, hate cis men less because I get it now
i've literally never met any girl who's ever thought like this lol. Some of the guys i know don't even think that much like this. Maybe you have really high test.

>starting to wish I was taller, starting to think that lifting isn't enough and I want to be huge
they say that, for someone to be trans and receive hormones, the main characteristic is "persistent and well documented dysphoria".

Could you, live your life as just a masculine girl? Where do you see yourself as a decade? Transitioning is pretty extreme desu, and you kinda have to let your old self die.
>>
>>8583738
>>8583769
So what would the equivalent of this be for MTFs? Consensual beating by a cis gf?
>>
There's nothing wrong with being a masculine woman. You're only FTM if you have gender dysphoria.
>>
>>8583825
Being sissified into a femme by a powerful man.
>>
>>8579554
you lifter girls are hilarious, i love humilating you by lifting 20x what your lifting and making you look pathetic by comparison
>>
>>8584199
>I love demonstrating my natural 50/50 leg up on body building that I didn't do anything to get to at all

people like you are pretty undatable
>>
>>8584215
im a homo so cry harder inferior female. i get full reign to be a misogynist without any consequences
>>
>>8584232
i'm a man
>>
>>8584242
well your not my misogynistic bf are you? eh cuckboy.
>>
>>8584256
>your
>>
>>8579554
You should fucking kys faggot
>>
>>8584182
The perfect fantasy. I'll try to be more understanding of FTMs.
>>
>>8581175
>but you didn't mention genital dysphoria
>same sex partners
Did you even read the post?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.