[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I'm MtF and mostly into girls but also fascinated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>tfw I'm MtF and mostly into girls but also fascinated with gay hookups and fantasize about going to a nice, clean club with baths and saunas and lots of young men
>tfw the idea of getting with gay guys and partaking in that sweet boi flesh is really hot and enticing
>>
>>8579008
So MTFs are basically bi guys?
>>
>>8579017
I don't think you'd say I'm "basically bi guy" if you met me anon.

I just want to rub dicks with a nice young guy with a beard
>>
>>8579020
Looking and dressing like a girl is one thing, but in terms of personality and sexuality?
>>
>>8579042
>>8579042
my personality and sexuality are pretty androgynous, I've met bi cis men and bi cis women alike who are similar to me
>>
>>8579017
Yes pretty much
>>
>>8579058
Hmm, perhaps bisexuality is an androgynous convergence of men and women.
>>
>>8579080
it can be. most bi men I don't relate to, the masculine ones especially, but more feminine/androgynous ones will often be similar to me I guess

idk gay guys are hot for some reason. I've fucked both a gay guy and a lesbian. SUE ME
>>
>>8579107
>most bi men I don't relate to,
Why not?
>>
>>8582302
Because they can't be trusted and I don't want to get Hepatitis B from their skanky dicks.
>>
>>8582302
Because most bi guys are regular guys and as much as I can bro it up with them there's always a wall between us,, with bi women the sis status is complete
>>
>>8579008
You sound really old.
>>
>>8582798
What, why? I'm 23
>>
>>8582785
>with bi women the sis status is complete
What do you mean?
>>
>>8579008
mtf here
femboys are god-tier sexual beings
may their lithe bodies and silk-soft skin persist in western culture for decades to come
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.