[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the domestic violence rate so much higher among cis lesbian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 12

File: fantasy vs reality.png (148KB, 642x209px) Image search: [Google]
fantasy vs reality.png
148KB, 642x209px
Why is the domestic violence rate so much higher among cis lesbian couples than any other kind of couple?

Are lesbian women more misogynistic than straight men?
>>
>>8577783
the statistics in that survey were also accounting for trans lesbian x cis lesbian relationships
>>
People born male are repeatedly drilled constantly their entire life to not hit people and not solve problems with violence, and above all else not hit a female even if your own life is in danger

Females are not trained to suppress violent feelings the same way
>>
>>8577783
I'm sure part of it has to do with the fact that men are conditioned from a very young age to not hit girls/women.
>>8577803
I'd be curious to see the split between the trans lesbian and cis lesbian abusers.
>>
>>8577807
>People born male are repeatedly drilled constantly their entire life to not hit people and not solve problems with violence
>>
>>8577807
>People born male are repeatedly drilled constantly their entire life to not hit people and not solve problems with violence
L O L
>>
>>8577807
>People born male are repeatedly drilled constantly their entire life to not hit people and not solve problems with violence, and above all else not hit a female even if your own life is in danger

Only part of this is true.
>>
>>8577783
Most lesbians are girls (trans or cis) that had an abusive father.

The two common behaviours to deal with an abusive father are to either become extremely submissive so he doesn't bother you, or to become a mirror of him to fight back.

Later, these two groups of people get together and they don't get any better.

Bam, domestic violence.
>>
>>8577895
I thought transbians came from single mothers? How does an absent father explain this?
>>
>>8577972
I personally think abusive fathers and absent mothers results in men becoming transgender women.

If you have a single mother who is still somehow absent, and an absent father, maybe you end up a transbian?
>>
>>8577783
I only beat my gf consensually.
>>
>>8577982
But why? The abusive father idea >>8577895 explains what they are like.
>>
>>8577827
>>8577837
>>8577850

>s a m e f a g
>a
>m
>e
>f
>a
>g
>>
File: 1497342040337.png (313KB, 600x680px) Image search: [Google]
1497342040337.png
313KB, 600x680px
>>8577987
>tfw your bf is too soft to properly beat you
>>
File: IMG_2204.jpg (12KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2204.jpg
12KB, 150x150px
>>8577895
>tfw transbian
>tfw abused by my father as a child
>tfw became extremely submissive
>tfw i'm now getting hit by a cis lesbian who i'm not even dating
>>
>>8578008
She hits you without you even dating her?
>>
>>8577998
get into femdom then
>>
>>8578021
It's to keep me in line when I say stupid stuff about myself.... It's for my own good, and I kind of like it, so it's okay.
>>
>>8578055
Who is she your roommate? Your mother?
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.png (213KB, 922x209px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.png
213KB, 922x209px
>>8577783
>>
File: 1486513794070.png (188KB, 298x273px) Image search: [Google]
1486513794070.png
188KB, 298x273px
>>8577783
women will inevitably need a good smack in the face when they won't shut the fuck up and women are less afraid to hit women than men are

pretty simple really
>>
>>8577895
It always comes back to being a man's fault. Women can never be held accountable for anything.
>>
>>8577803
and?
It's not like transbians are statistically relevant
>>
>>8577803
There are over 100 lesbians, at least, for every transbian out there. Transbians are not statistically relevant.
>>
>>8577807
>People born male are repeatedly drilled constantly their entire life to not hit people

Yeah, beta males who end up tranny get "drilled" (more like lectured by your grade school principal lel) not to hit people. The rest of us realize it's hit or get hit regardless of what authority figures say to you.
>>
>>8577783
They tend to forget the safe word.
>>
File: tumblr_ontaxoFybx1vlwjcso1_1280.png (432KB, 812x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ontaxoFybx1vlwjcso1_1280.png
432KB, 812x640px
Girls are simply not taught at a young age not to hit. That's a boy specific thing. It is pelted into you as a young boy, "Do not hit, and ESPECIALLY do not hit a girl."

Young girls are not taught this, as seen how common it is for women to resort to physical altercation against men who they know will not react violently because they've been taught not to.

Put two of these women together, and it's going to be a bad time.

The solution is that young girls need to be taught not to hit, either. Resorting to violence for words is not okay for anybody.
>>
jokes on you guys, I have an abuse kink
>>
>>8578055
Are you sure you're not in relationship with her? You already sound like old married couple from the 50s.
>>
>>8580593
>Girls are simply not taught at a young age not to hit. That's a boy specific thing. It is pelted into you as a young boy, "Do not hit, and ESPECIALLY do not hit a girl."
For us it wasn't something that adults said, though they did say it, but it was something that the kids enforced among themselves. If any boy hit a girl all other boys would beat the shit out of him, that was widely understood and practiced.
>>
>>8577783
When I was dating my gf I was still questioning my gender but she still treated me like a 'girl' (I know im a demi boy now) And holy fuck was a toxic relationship

>Literally threatened to rape me
>Told me I was asexual just because I have a lower sex drive because of my meds and she wanted to do it 24/7
>Would grope my thighs in public and try to get us to fuck in on college campus
>Would make everyone know our sex life and demonize me and say im a bad partner just because of low sex drive problems mentioned above
>lol dont even get me started on the non sexual abuse

My thoughts though? I dont think women KNOW they can be abusive. You see straight couples were the woman is hitting the man, stalking his phone, and over all toxic behavior but its seen as normal when the guy would be in prison if he did all that
>>
>>8577803
Obviously what everyone else had said about statistical relevance is true

HOWEVER

Do you think that a weak little estrogenized insecure faggot is going to be doing the violence in a relationship with a member of the otherwise confirmed most violent demographic?
>>
>>8580685
>tfw that kind of sounds hot as hell
>tfw no gf to humiliate and abuse me
>>
>>8580698
yeah no, wasnt fun for me. You can take her lol. Dumped her ass months ago.
>>
>>8580706
What was the non-sexual abuse? Give us details, details.
>>
>>8580688
Suddenly transbians seem less like predatory men trying to trap women and more like victims getting trapped by predatory women.

Suddenly the transbian hate makes sense. It's not about TERF shit at all, it's about warning you to never date a cis lesbian.
>>
>>8580713
>Suddenly the transbian hate makes sense. It's not about TERF shit at all, it's about warning you to never date a cis lesbian.
Pretty much. The main reason transbians want to date cis lesbians is because of how fucked in the head we are.
>>
>>8580685
This is pretty true. Women are conditioned by the media (And other women) to believe that they're never the bad guy in a relationship. All of those behaviors listed would cause a man to be absolutely vilified, but somehow it's totally cool if women do it.

After all, women are the meek, defenseless, submissive partners who can do no wrong. When they hit their partner, it's totally justified because he's like such a jerk. When they guilt their partner for sex, their partner should be thankful that they can even get some. When their phones and privacy are invaded, it's totally okay because he's probably cheating on you and a real man would have nothing to hide.

Blegh.
>>
File: IMG_2822.png (28KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2822.png
28KB, 644x644px
>>8577807
>People born male are repeatedly drilled constantly their entire life to not hit people and not solve problems with violence, and above all else not hit a female even if your own life is in danger
>>
>>8580740
Are you going to offer a rebuttal or just keep posting reactionary images to a statement you know is correct?
>>
>>8580712
alright so like

>would scream up a fucking TEMPER TANTRUM if 1 thing didnt go her way and of course it was my fault. Always.
>Some examples were when i accidently bumped her homestuck cosplay horns and of course cracked a little bit because she used cheap ass clay I advised her not to use in the first place
>theres honestly so many examples of her temper tantrums I cant even remember all
>Knew I didnt identify as a girl or lesbian really but forced me to cosplay as female homestuck characters to live out shipping fantasies.
>I don't even really like homestuck lol
>one time I wanted to leave class when she was staying after class to work on something because I had short window between eating and my next class and she fucking started crying about this when I literally just said "Hey I want to go so I can eat lunch see you later"
>Her road rage scared the shit out of me, screaming, cursing, driving crazy
>Has a physically abusive family and would drag me to visiting them where they would ALWAYS start a fight and it would be a unsafe and uncomfortable situation for me with my anxiety disorder
>I could never ever vent to her because "well you cant feel bad about that because I ALMOST DIED TODAY" yeah she would say that everyday
>Nearly everyday she would say she had terrible nightmares of me of where I left her, abused her, etc etc. At first I believed her since she has PTSD but after a while I think they were some kind of mind game to keep me to stay

oh yeah, shes 21 btw.
>>
>>8580752
>are you going to le debate my argument backed with no supporting

no, fuck off and stop being a lazy shit & learn how to defend your arguments
>>
>>8580783
Just gonna' keep shitposting, got it

Try not to beat your girlfriend on the way out.
>>
File: 1494196717540.png (533KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
1494196717540.png
533KB, 459x612px
>>8580793
>it's not shitposting when I do it

errytime

stay mad
>>
File: hohoho.png (199KB, 371x400px) Image search: [Google]
hohoho.png
199KB, 371x400px
>>8580783
>Crusty lesbian calls someone "Lazy" and tells them to defend their argument while not even putting forth their own argument past reaction images

pottery
>>
File: 1494539629401.jpg (250KB, 1205x1596px) Image search: [Google]
1494539629401.jpg
250KB, 1205x1596px
>>8580813
>>8580793
samefag

>they think I'm a dyke

can you creatures even operate on anything that isn't PPL WHO DISAGREE WIFF ME R MUH ENEMY ?

i mean like it's just so cringey
>>
>>8577895
>tfw transbian with no childhood trauma to blame it on
>>
>>8578008
Funny you mention exactly why you are transbian, but don't try and fix it.
>>
File: hmm.gif (225KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.gif
225KB, 275x275px
>>8580685
wow it's like men are systematically oppressed or something what a crazy thought
>>
>>8580758
i have an ex like this. sometimes i miss her. then i remember all the crazy shit she did.
>>
>>8580758
>Has a physically abusive family
?
>>
>>8580685
>I dont think women KNOW they can be abusive.
Why would they? Feminism tells them they are perpetual victims of male abuse.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.