[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting to getting afraid thinking that I might be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1447081648565.jpg (179KB, 712x528px) Image search: [Google]
1447081648565.jpg
179KB, 712x528px
I'm starting to getting afraid thinking that I might be an AGP wih cross gender identity.

>in boymode: complete blank slate business person with straight face and dry humor
>in girlmode: whimsical and adventurous
>Have almost no friends in boymode
>All friends know me as a girl
>Full time female online to the point where I don't do things irl anymore
>Got a ldr bf online
>I tell him my real name(it's gender neutral)
>he calls me it
>I just feel so wrong hearing him say it
>ask him to only call me my username
>can't get into activities I like as a girl unless presenting female
>can't be sociable unless presenting female
>caught myself referring to myself by my online username in the 3rd person as though it wasn't me while in boymode

I don't know what's going on with me. I read about agp's sometimes developing what are basically split personality disorders because of what they do. I don't know what I am or even who I am at this moment but I feel like I'm leading a double life. I mean I sort of am but I feel like I'm literally two different people depending on how I present. And the female version of me is slowly becoming my entire life outside of work. But it feels like she's the real me. Or a realer me. Or the me that actually deserves to exist. The male me doesn't really do anything or want anything... except to hurry up and switch over to the other me. What is /lgbt/'s take on this? Do I have a mental illness or something?
>>
>>8577648
>>Have almost no friends in boymode
>tfw have no friends in girlmode
>tfw live fulltime as female irl
wew
>>
>>8577648
>>in boymode: complete blank slate business person with straight face and dry humor
>>in girlmode: whimsical and adventurous
My theory is this is the basic foundation of AGP crossgender identity formation.

If I'm right, then the key is merging the two and getting what you like about yourself when you're in girlmode when in boymode too.

>>I just feel so wrong hearing him say it
Why?

>>caught myself referring to myself by my online username in the 3rd person as though it wasn't me while in boymode
Exact circumstances?
>>
>>8577706
>If I'm right, then the key is merging the two and getting what you like about yourself when you're in girlmode when in boymode too.
So just stop going boymode then? It's going to be hard to climb the corporate ladder like that.

>>I just feel so wrong hearing him say it
>Why?
It just felt like "Oh... that's not who I am." Like everything that's tied up in that name to me didn't apply to who I was in that moment. I didn't want my boymode self to have any part in the relationship.

>>caught myself referring to myself by my online username in the 3rd person as though it wasn't me while in boymode
>Exact circumstances?
Basically just thinking about my friends and saying something along the lines of "Oh yeah, (username) os like that. I can see their point." When talking about myself to myself.
>>
>>8577789
>So just stop going boymode then?
Not necessarily, just bring your whimsical and adventurous girlmode personality with you when in boymode.

>I didn't want my boymode self to have any part in the relationship.
That's the problem, that there is a boymode self and not a unified you.
>>
>>8577814
>Not necessarily, just bring your whimsical and adventurous girlmode personality with you when in boymode.
Christ I don't feel like I can. I just feel differently when I present female. When I look cute and I pass I feel like confident and happy and like I want to try new things. But when I'm not I just don't feel the same. I feel like I'm in a box. A nice box, mind you. One with moderate prestige and comfort. One that I spent a long time building. But it's still a box. And if I break it I don't know what'll happen. I feel more comfortable in girl mode. Girl mode me can handle so much more than boymode me. Boymode me just works... and that's all.

>That's the problem, that there is a boymode self and not a unified you.
To be fair I feel less and less like boymode is my "self" every day.
>>
>>8577873
I don't fap at all.
>>
>>8577873
Curehon found another thread to shitpost in!
>>
>>8577862
>Christ I don't feel like I can.
>To be fair I feel less and less like boymode is my "self" every day.
This is the process of becoming trans.

You need to stop feeling alienated from boymode and unite both selves as one to avoid setting up sudden dysphoria for yourself when you can no longer cope with being apart from your girl self for any time.
>>
>>8577880
I don't really identify with trans women's struggle very much. I'm not sure how dysphoria is supposed to work but I never really went crazy over my male features. I mean I took action to prevent further masculinity but I wasn't going to kill myself over it. I don't present female because I feel like a "real woman" on the inside. I don't even know what a real woman is supposed to feel like. I started pretending to be a girl online a long time ago, when I was in 7th grade. It just felt good. So I kept doing it. I've been attracted to girls before. So I can't really be trans. I have a boyfriend and I really like him but he doesn't know I have a dick yet. I don't think I want to cut off my dick. I just like being seen as and treated as a woman. And since I like women too that makes it AGP.
>>
>>8577932
>It's skittles for you desu
About that... I'm actually already on them. I started self medding a while back to keep from getting more manly. It's easy to hide all the changes under a well fitted suit. So it's sorta too late on that front.
>>
>>8577915
>I'm not sure how dysphoria is supposed to work but I never really went crazy over my male features. I mean I took action to prevent further masculinity but I wasn't going to kill myself over it.
Dysphoria is just that same feeling but worse.

>I feel like a "real woman" on the inside. I don't even know what a real woman is supposed to feel like.
"feel like a woman" is just how AGPs explain what you said: "I just like being seen as and treated as a woman."

>I've been attracted to girls before. So I can't really be trans.
AGPs are naturally into girls.
>>
>>8577952
>Dysphoria is the same feeling but worse.
What? Explain that.
>>
>>8578004
It's when you actually start feeling like you don't want to or can't live being a male. It really depends on the person how bad it gets but if you basically hate everything male about you then it sounds to me you're dysphoric about your gender or body or both.
>>
>>8578071
Don't you have to want to kill yourself and try to cut off your dick to be dysphoric?
>>
>>8578126
I don't think it necessarily goes that far in every case. It's more like a spectrum. You can be a little dysphoric or you can actually feel like you want to kys if you don't get to change things.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.