[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be trans girl >live in finland >cant change name to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2159.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2159.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>be trans girl
>live in finland
>cant change name to girl name because legally restricted from changing to a different gender name
>know that i will be gatekept 1000% because i was molested as a child
>cant change gender marker

should i just kms

at least i can self med but rip surgery
>>
>>8577149
>>cant change name to girl name because legally restricted from changing to a different gender name
Isn't Scandinavia supposed to be liberal?

>>know that i will be gatekept 1000% because i was molested as a child
Don't admit it?

How do you know it will be used to gatekeep you?

>>cant change gender marker
What are the restrictions on that in Finland?
>>
>>8577149
You can always just do it semi-illegally and pretend to be a homeless person that lost all your ID and need it reprinted. Then just make up a new identity.
>>
>>8577181
>>What are the restrictions on that in Finland?
you have to be diagnosed with the trans and then a year after that you need to get a second opinion. only then can you get it changed

>>Isn't Scandinavia supposed to be liberal?
its shit and finland is especially shit

>How do you know it will be used to gatekeep you?
because every1 i know have been gatekept and for reasons like fucking DEPRESSION
>>
>>8577193
Why don't you selfmed then?
>>
>>8577181
>finland
>liberal
lol
>>
>>8577203
i am self medding and its fucking awful because i cant go stealth and im getting noticeable boobs and im failing boymode and im going into uni and im trans and my documentation is all fucked up
>>
>>8577207
also this

its a horrible country run by a backwards ass agragian party because like 99% of the country is barren wasteland inhabited by retards
>>
The more I learn about Europe the more glad I am that Brexit won.
>>
>>8577149
move to sweden senpai, i presume you studied hard in your swedish classes
its not instant but its much faster and seems more available than in finland anyhow
also you can still get surgery without going legal route, money always wins out
>>
>>8577240
no. i dont speak swedish and im not ditching education by moving into a country thats pretty much identical anyway. i think i should handle transness as a uni student

im planning on moving to canada in the future thru studying/work though
>>
>>8577210
most unis here will let you use a girl name if you just ask em desu
>>
>>8577255
where

finland, canada, sweden?

but im sure unis pretty much everywhere would let me do that so thats why im not entirely worried
>>
>>8577259
suami
>>
>>8577262
alright thats good to hear

ill be studying in helsinki too so existence probably wont be 100% hell compared to where i live now (fucking kainuu. like 90km from russia lmao)
>>
>>8577265
diagnosis gonna take a while tho, esp if you have bpd like youve said
>>
>>8577269
oh my god how do you keep track of me

but yeah the bpd shit is very very worrying

fuck this place ughgh
>>
>>8577273
sorry : D don't mean to keep track of you, just that your style is very noticeable

ive talked to you on ylis too fwiw
>>
>>8577276
>your style is very noticeable
i mean yeah i kinda feel it myself too but what exactly is it? i feel like i stick out everywhere

and yeah i remember ylis

where in finland do you live btw? if helsinki, is it ok to be trans?
>>
>>8577281
well, for one, not too many finns here and i can put 1+1 together

i live in tampere, i suppose its all right to be trans, at least most passers-by dont know who you are :P downside is scary immigrants tho and theres plenty of them in helsinki
>>
>>8577295
>immigrants
well desu idc about them unless they wanna rape me&discover dick and either murder or rape&murder seeing as im short af and look girly

what about in education though? what will all the new ppl i will meet think about me when i come out and the uni faculty?

also
>finn
idk if im planning to emigrate and gain citizenship eventually and renounce this one idk what i am (i have bpd desu)
>>
>>8577304
well no promising that wont happen

but yeahh its probably fine in university, most people there are more open-minded, at least if you pass and arent an asshole about it its probably all right

well youre still finnish for now, and an ethnic finn for life
>>
>>8577317
>ethnic finn
ehhh the ethnic shit always gives me the heebie jeebies because it means jack shit to me

i was born male, so fucking what?

what is ethnic canadian or what is ethnic american lmao its just fuck that
>>
>>8577324
all right all right, no need to go crazy about it
>>
>>8577328
i am fucking crazy

thats why ill be gatekept anyway so whatever

idk i just feel sick and i feel the bpd its shit
>>
>>8577324
Ethnic Kekistani / Church of the Living Meme

We are children of the internet
Anime is our shared heritage and synthetic estrogen is our shared blood
>>
>>8577335
wow you actually brought me back from the brink of a bpd episode
>>
>>8577333
ehh idk if you will be gatekept but they will want you to see someone about it if you dont already
>>
>>8577342
i dont know

here are some things that may help me with the diagnosis
>im super fucking short and effeminate so my life would honestly be worse as a """man"""
>i like men (yeah sounds like bullshit but i bet they will see me more favourably because finland)
>i wanted to play with "girly" stuff as a child but didnt cuz i was called gay and i internalized some hatred
>did have a tendency to dress in girls clothes
>grew my hair out as a child
>i will actually kms if i cant have the treatments i fucking NEED

stuff thatll probably get me gatekept
>diddled as a kid so theyll latch onto that (im sure they'll grill me to answer)
>daddy died when i was 8
>abusive home environment
>bpd bad
>me telling them i will kms if they give me what i want
>>
>>8577353
>>>me telling them i will kms if they give me what i want

oops i meant if they DONT give me what i want

lmao
>>
>>8577353
ehh from my experience they dont rly seem to care how "trutrans" or "honly" you are, just that youre not psychotic or otherwise batshit crazy and you understand what youre going there for.
>>
>>8577181
Finland isn't a Scandinavian...
>>
>>8577371
who cares really. most people see it that way and thats just how it is. nobody knows wtf nordic means unless youre nordic yourself and le nordic countries (see how stupid that sounds) are all so fucking similar (altho finland is kinda shittier because its so barren with small shitty towns everywhere instead of cities) so might as well just say scandinavia. nobody cares about your geoautism

>>8577370
see the thing is i kind of am really crazy and me feeling like a girl is the only feeling that feels right for me
>>
>>8577386
yeahh i can see that and thats why i think you should see someone about it because it will help with the process
>>
>>8577405
yeah i will see people about it once im out of this shitty environment called "home"

i mean my insanity is really 100% interpersonal. otherwise im pretty normal
>>
>>8577386
It's a culture difference. Finland has as much cultural influence from Russia and Baltics, as it has from Scandinavian countries. Scandinavian countries have similar languages, to the point most will understand each other. They'll often do TV shows together, and festivals and the like.

Nobody does that with Finland, because there's a big difference between the cultures, and the language.

So it's a pretty big difference.
>>
>>8577413
>i mean my insanity is really 100% interpersonal
well desu im incredibly self-destructive too
>>
>>8577416
i dont understand any of what you said because from what ive seen culture here is: anime memes drugs and the internet.

maybe that shit applies to older ppl idk

oh yeah most of what u said was language related fair enough but every1 speaks english these days????
>>
>>8577413
mmmm and yeah be prepared to wait, can take up to half a year to even get to the clinic from seeing a doctor and then few months between each appointment

either way, gl with all that and your studies as well, im out
>>
>>8577437
alright thx ur pretty cool
>>
>>8577149
>know that i will be gatekept 1000% because i was molested as a child
Just lie.

Also I thought they don't really gatekeep here that much as long as you yourself appear to be certain. If you're an adult you don't even need to include your parents in the process. But this is only what I've read, I'm still considering if I should try to proceed myself.

>tfw the gatekeepers are in the south and I'd have to travel 500-700km just to see them about anything

>>8577181
>Isn't Scandinavia supposed to be liberal?
Finland isn't Scandinavia and this place is also fairly shit what comes to trans things. Transitioning is still very rare over here.

>>8577239
Finland pretty much only suffers from being in the EU. But our traitor politicians don't care.

>>8577295
How far along are you? How has the overall experience been going through our system to transition?
>>
>>8577528
>But our traitor politicians don't care.
Neither did ours but that hasn't stopped us.
>>
Do they do FFS in Finland? I tried looking it up and I couldn't really find references to stuff other than breast implants, SRS and vocal coord surgery.
>>
>>8577149
>>8577528
Just go there the appointments are like once every 3-6months, you can go to any doctor and ask for the referral letter.

>>8578213
No, they don't do breast implants either just breast removal for FTMs also SRS has some ridiculous 7+ year queue on it. They'll also give you BDD diagnosis if you only care about the face.
>>
>>8577149
change name to a gender neutral name
>>
>>8578464
>No, they don't do breast implants either
Oh, I thought they did since there was talk of that on the Finn help website for this stuff. It was worded like "if your breast growth is too minor to be identified as a female trait" then you'd be applicable for implants.

>They'll also give you BDD diagnosis if you only care about the face.
It's not that I only care about it but if I am to go on with this I think I'll definitely need FFS to have hope of passing. The thought of having to go abroad for it freaks me out.

>>8578470
Not OP but we don't have many of those. Or atleast I can't really think of any besides some really old fashioned ones that one probably wouldn't like to be called.
>>
>>8578502
Successful transition isn't whether you pass or not so don't even bring up FFS with the nurse&psychiatrist you'll meet.
Maybe they gave breast implants back when only spiro was used, now days cypro is preferred since it gives better results.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.