[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mtfs here who were highly gender non-conforming and effeminate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 893457.png (869KB, 908x668px) Image search: [Google]
893457.png
869KB, 908x668px
mtfs here who were highly gender non-conforming and effeminate as a child, how do you feel being under the same trans "umbrella" with late onsets/trans lesbians, who were most likely the exact same boys growing up who tormented and bullied you for your sexuality and personality?
>>
>>8576918
I mean, I'm not sure they were the same ones who made fun of us, but they awful.
>>
>>8576918
gee it kinda of feels like being part of a group that has people in it that I don't like I guess...
>>
>>8576918
>late onsets/trans lesbians
Huh, but I was very effeminate and didn't act like a boy as a child, and I'm a trans lesbian?
>>
>>8576918
>>8576943
*lates onset and
>>
>>8576943
Male autistic minds attempting to enforce a rigid pattern of transexual pathology and its causes
>>
>>8576945
I see, I was very definitely early onset.
>>
>>8576918
I grew up with them, they were the geeks and I was the fag, we had no-one but each other.
>>
>>8577036
Do you let them gamp you, for old times sake?
>>
>>8576918
Christ, get some new bait cara.

This is just getting sad. It's like watching some raving lunatic slowly die off.
>>
>>8577071
Trent decided to force fem him and that's probably exactly what's happening to him.
>>
>>8576918
>was bullied for being fem by my brother (calling me my name with an a on the end constantly, because it sounds like a girls name) and acting "like a bitch" making sandwiches for him and enjoying watching him play video games
>step brother was the first amungst many to "confront me" as a child, about me being different. Literally told me "My best friend is gay, theres nothing wrong with that
>no friends because my brother won't let me hang out with them, so i copy him to try and fit in
>go from award winning prize student to twink bully failure after puberty, who just talks crap about people 24/7 with cute best friend, constantly bashing homos and fat girls
>move away, and enter a high school where i don't have a dress code
>dress in girly clothes, straighten hair and dye it black ect.
>mom tells brother "im so glad anon found a gf, i thought he was gay", even though i didn't even really want to date this girl, she came onto me
>move back with old bf from old days, cut hair and throw out gay cloths
>continued to focus on my acne problem, thinking it was the cause of my insecurity and depression, only to feel twice as empty and pathetic after curing it
>imagine my surprise and breakdown when i found out what a transgender person is, feeling excruciating guilt for how i treated people

never bullied transgenders though, because i never encountered one in my life (in alabama, your just a fag if your not normal). Also, its amazing that people didn't confront me more, considering how faggy i look and sound. I always thought i looked and sounded normal until i saw video of myself.

I was literally like
>"Holy shit, how did i not get clocked as a tranny by my friends, i sound like a complete faggot"
>>
>>8576918
It's fine. People always try to inflame these rivalries between sections of the LGBT community. I have no problem with transbians.
>>
File: 1448950483725.jpg (71KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1448950483725.jpg
71KB, 633x758px
>tfw no masculine trans gf who was always the school bully
>>
File: 1500006182483.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500006182483.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>>8577101
Trent has kind of disappeared and stopped talking to me a long time ago.
>>
>>8578041
why?
>>
God you trannies really are drama queens.
>>
>>8578049
I've always said the best way to show /pol/ we're real women is to let them listen to us chat for about 20 minutes or so. By that time they come to the same realization, and its hard to deny us after that. =D
>>
>>8576943
Yeah same. I know people think bisexuality is a meme, but ive been since a kid. Was effeminate boy who liked dominant men, dominant women and submissive women. Same now but trans. Ive been in love with, kissed men and sucked dick. I like pussy too. ???
>>
Theyre usually kinda cringy but it doesnt really bother me that much.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.