[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I was alive in the 50's and 60's when gay bars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

I wish I was alive in the 50's and 60's when gay bars were what they were. I'd take getting the shit beat out of me by cops 3 times a week just to exclusively be around other queers for a few hours a night.

Now that everything is relatively safe all the lesbians are either pastel hipster polysexual panromantic fairygenders or annoying facebook wine moms and none of them have any normal gay friends, and all the gay guys my age vape and have those huge fucking hoops in their ears. Even all the drag queens are either transitioning or are "bisexual" men with "bisexual" girlfriends who just dress up for laughs. I haven't seen a butch lesbian under 50 since I was a teen.

Maybe this was their plan. Make the country safe for fags so now everyone who feels vaguely like an outcast can make up a new label and claim to be one of us so we get drowned out in this fucking background radiation of weirdos and perverts and straight tourist "allies". If I hear "sorry I'm not into cisgender males" from a dude in a gay bar one more time I'm going to punch his guyliner off.
>>
File: funny-pictures-auto-487265.jpg (42KB, 794x572px) Image search: [Google]
funny-pictures-auto-487265.jpg
42KB, 794x572px
>>8575718
>If I hear "sorry I'm not into cisgender males" from a dude in a gay bar one more time I'm going to punch his guyliner off.
>>
>>8575943
It's rhetoric, don't be a prick.
>>
>>8575718
This is the necessary result of Stonewall and yapping about "pride" in ""gay"" """culture""". The Mattachine was right and the goal should have been integration, even if it were slower; being gay should have been left as a taste for fucking dudes only, with bars for purely practical reasons. The MOMENT we let this shit become a subculture instead, this future was inevitable: now there's all this colorful bullshit and outsider romance around it, and so of course once it's been rendered socially harmless it's being colonized by """"alternative"""" women and their shitty, ugly tattoos.

TL;DR one of the many, many things boomers ruined was faggotry.
>>
>>8575718
Back when AIDS was rampant and gays were considered sub-human degenerates by most every other member of society.
I can see how it would be frustratingly difficult trying to find a partner if only 5% of the people in a room are ever going to be the right sex and sexuality, but the gay bars of old need to stay gone.
>>
>>8578658
>the 50's
>Back when AIDS was rampant
In 1950 the HIV virus probably hadn't even mutated to a human-transmissible form, dumbass.
>>
>>8575718
Yeah I share that feel.
It's weird when there's more straight men and women in a gay bar than lgbt people.
Like how can you still be a gay bar at that point?
>>
File: IMG_4147.gif (820KB, 275x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4147.gif
820KB, 275x207px
>>8579652
>straight women go to gay bars because they think straight bars are meat markets and they just want to "go dancing" or "have fun"
>straight men go to gay bars to pick up said women
>mfw gays start to parasitize straight bars to get away from heteros
>>
File: mfw.jpg (77KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
77KB, 500x650px
>>8579778
gays just use grindr to hookup now.
it saves money on alcohol and cover charges and you don't have to drive drunk.
let the straight people have the gay bars, otherwise they will close from neglect.
>>
>>8575718
>went to gay bars in the 50's and 60's
>still apparently going to gay bars and trying to pick people up
Sure thing bro
>>
>>8575718
I saw a butch lesbian when I was walking with my friend in Battersea.
When I say butch I mean she was dressed like my 15 year old brother.
But she was like 5'3, 40kgs and black.
>>
>>8578658
>Back when AIDS was rampant
better be bate
>>
>>8575718
>"bisexual" men with "bisexual" girlfriends who just dress up for laughs.
this
not even joking
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.