[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm feeling like I might be a fucking tranny for three days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

I'm feeling like I might be a fucking tranny for three days now. I feel a total fucking anxiety, I can't talk to fucking anyone about this subject, and I have crazy mood swings n shit. I'm not even sure what's happening to me and who I am now.

I have never experienced any shit like this before.

help me boutta suicide soon
>>
File: photo_2017-07-13_14-50-57.jpg (44KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-07-13_14-50-57.jpg
44KB, 500x707px
>>8575478
What is the point of coming here to ask if we're the people who are going to know that you're obviously lying?
>>
>>8575478
Take your pills, young lady.
>>
>>8575478
Why do you think you're trans? What precipitated this episode?

if you freak out and feel like you need to start blocking testosterone immediately before you get any more masculine, you can buy with a debit card at qhi.co.uk; spironolactone, 100mg every 12 hours
>>
>>8575499
i'm not lying. it fucking sucks m8

world is a fuck
>>
>>8575478
>a fucking tranny for three days
You're gonna transition for only 3 days???? That sucks.
>>
>>8575510
listen, I don't fucking know the terminology. all I know is that deep inside I feel fucked.

>>8575505
quite a story. i was a total shitlord for a long period of time, but then I decided to actually dig into feminism and gender stuff, and I actually liked it. i've met quite a bunch of nice people over the course of this journey, and it felt fucking good. I started questioning my identity and realised that I've got some girly traits to myself, and I like boys quite as much as I like girls. I embraced this really well and it felt great until three days ago when I had some fucking outburst of thoughts. i now feel like i'm a girl trapped inside a boy.

thank you for the link shit, but i think i should spend some time getting my act together and fucking hodling. it's been a fucking rollercoaster.
>>
File: 4583.png (1MB, 1008x1402px) Image search: [Google]
4583.png
1MB, 1008x1402px
>>8575548
It sounds like you just ended up being emasculated. Trans women don't have "select girly traits" in addition to being a total man.
>>
>>8575577
I don't know how to spoken sometimes, sorry.
>>
>>8575548
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8173263/#q8174397
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8173263/#8174404

How much do you relate to these? This is a textbook template for gender dysphoria, if you don't fit this it may still go either way but if you do more or less fit it it's a certainty you're trans
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 1280x960px
>>8575606
The only person that believes this trash is you, Robin, stop forcing it onto the rest of us and trying to get us to act like men.
>>
>>8575548
In my experience, a lot of people suddenly start feeling dysphoria once they've gotten into the queer scene/"gender stuff".

Queer circles have an undeniably strong focus on gender. If you focus on manuallh blinking and breathing, you will quickly start feeling very uncomfortable with what is normally a natural, unconscious process. It's the same with gender.

Make yourself busy, do shit to take your mind off of it, and you'll probably be fine.
>>
>>8575635
More likely it just brings them out of the misdirection loop
It's not like you get gender euphoric individuals "getting sucked in" to dysphoria, it's people who would already have the desire to be the other sex just without the context to understand what that means and what should be done about it
>>
>>8575478
You should see a gender therapist. They will examine your childhood and make an accurate (in my case) diagnosis. If the doctor is bad, find a different one. It sounds like a similar experience I had, though for me, everything that felt odd about my past finally made sense, and I was able to understand and recognize what I had really wanted all along. Most people will not tell you to do this but as it is an incredibly life changing experience, it is best to seek a professional.
>>
File: checklist.png (2MB, 1351x7791px) Image search: [Google]
checklist.png
2MB, 1351x7791px
Yeah don't listen to that "textbook template" (>>8575620 >>8575606), it's crap and won't help you figure yourself out.
Distracting yourself (>>8575635) is a bad option too. You need to figure out who you really are.

Check the pic, how many of these traits do you have?
>>
>>8575672
isn't this that "guided by your false self" quiz? if you're trying to lead OP into repressing don't even start, that guide is for stuff like actions as a result of PTSD, self-hatred etc., not diagnosis of whether someone has gender dysphoria

>>8575478
OP, ultimately what determines whether you're trans is whether you have gender dysphoria
if you feel a great unhappiness and disgust in relation to your male features that feels like it would be relieved by those traits being made feminine, and if the thought of getting older in a manly way makes you feel horrified but getting older in a womanly way does not, then you're trans
>>
>>8575698
>if you're trying to lead OP into repressing
No.

> that guide is for stuff like actions as a result of PTSD, self-hatred etc., not diagnosis of whether someone has gender dysphoria
Speak only of what you know about. Thanks.
>>
>>8575725
lmao
THIS >>8575698 is in line with what the DSM-V, the central database of diagnostic criteria, says about being transgender

>>8575672
THIS is some other business completely unrelated to being transgender with no clear grounds in medical science and I doubt it was even written with the intention of covering people questioning their gender identity, it's about choosing 'life paths' or something not medical treatment
>>
>>8575478
>boutta suicide soon
>posting nigger pics

why you acting like this?
>>
>>8575478
Dont commit suicide.

Seek help, talk to someone about this. Honestly it sounds like you have more problems than just gender dysphoria and catastrophising this isnt going to help you.

Whats suddenly made you think you are trans, just realise there are options other than suicide and things are fixable.
>>
>>8575672
Not that anon but holy shit I checked all of them except 1 or 2 and even did relevate them, laugh while reading them out loud. Even the fucking "often smiles and/or chuckles inappropriately when [...]" turned out true because i just do that all the time, like shortly before opening that image.
Even though it has nothing to do with gender stuff it's true for PTSD, Borderline, Bipolar etc - i have those things and was asked similar questions (which was just a tiny part of the diagnosis process, i was there for weeks and had daily interviews)
>>8575478
What lead up to this? It just can't start out of nowhere, that doesn't sound believable.
Just chill for a few days and rethink about why and how this is happening atm.
Therapists are always great but 3 days is nothing.
>>
>>8575758
Because I feel like shit, and Danny Brown is one of my favourite rappers. Ain't it Funny especially is the insane song with equally insane music video. It's probably the best hip-hop song of the decade.

>>8575577
Okay, I didn't mean that for sure. I may have misinterpreted the word "trait", but I meant to say that I expressed some behaviour that leaned more to femininity, so I found myself kinda more on the middle of a spectrum.
I probably messed this sentence up again, but hope that you understand it.

>>8575606
This honestly reads like a fucking horoscope, except it doesn't describe me in any of ways.

>>8575661
I don't think it's a thing in my country, so I'm fucked in terms of this.

>>8575698
Well, I kinda feel buzzed about my male features, so this may probably be the case. I still need to think about it, but rn I kinda have trouble with me getting older as who I am.

>>8575773
Yeah, I went a bit overboard with this. I feel pretty depressed, but not downright suicidal, and I don't feel that it's a good option in any case.

>>8575785
I already gave a bit of background at >>8575548, but I'll take the advice of holding off for a bit. It's not like I should immediately jump to HRT day one anyway.

I think it's time to have a bit of a rest, so I'll check this thread tomorrow and answer shit if it will still be around. Thanks for help, anons
>>
>>8575913
They have some that do skype calls, though they may not accept your currency
>>
>>8575913
Just seek someone out to get some help.
>>
>>8575785
>Even though it has nothing to do with gender stuff
How do you know?
OP's problem isn't their dysphoria, but the fact that they just went from one extreme to another and suddenly discovered "girly traits" within themselves. How do they know they won't "revert" back?

>>8575913
How old are you OP? What country? Were you gender non conforming as a kid?

>>8575745
> it's about choosing 'life paths' or something
>or something
I just posted a pic and you wrote whole paragraphs of assumptions as to why I posted it, while not knowing what you're talking about. Stay mad, autist.
>>
>>8575659
You don't think the human brain has the capacity to "think itself" into dysphoria, especially if other factors like low self-esteem, mental illness, social isolation, etc. are present?

Do you think hypochondriacs recognize that the symptoms and pains they notice are usually products of their hyperfocused minds? Haven't you heard of the opposite process, the placebo effect? Hell, have you ever played sick so well you started actually feeling sick?
>>
>>8575698
I'm cis but horrified by the thought of getting older as either sex. Does this make me agender trans?
>>
>>8575698
Really bullshit.

Knowing if you're trans is easy...

Do you want to have the sex characteristics of the opposite sex, and live your life with it, without including sex in those thoughts?

Nothing about personality, hobbies, or anything.
>>
>>8576235
The test has nothing to do with gender stuff, thats what i've meant. OP developed these traits out of nowhere, for three days, so it's much more likely they will fade away, just as quick as they came.
I don't know if they will revert back; others and I are just saying that OP should relax and tell us more on why this is happening. I, for my part, don't want to rush anyone into anyhing.
>>
Yeah OP, I never had any dysphoria before I went to this board 4 years ago. They kept asking if I wanted to be a girl and I unravelled in about 3 months. Now I cut my balls off and am dating a lesbian.

Hurry, get out before its too late and you cutcha balls off too
>>
>>8576569
If this is true, more details please.
>>
>>8576589
>be rando 4chan loser, lose virginity to guy friend at 12
>dated a few girls but overall a dork and have low social contact, live with parents going to college
>began behaving more feminine at 18 after high school, fantasizing about being a househusband a lot, submissive fantasies, cuck fetish with fixation on the guys cock being bigger than mine, cd fetish
>somehow end up on /lgbt/ at the ripe age of 20
>they ask if I wanna be a girl with various questions
>lol ok could be nice
>...wait I want a female body
>wait... having a male body is shit
>wait what the fuck WHAT THE FUCK
>therapist and moans 4 months later, drop out of school
>balls cut off 2 years later
>now a functioning adult with a full time job and a gf, plenty of emotional issues still and bad at relationships but i get by and have lots of happiness
>socially pretty ambiverted but i def love meeting and talking with people who click
>>
>>8576640
>this didn't happen to me
>>
>>8576664
I'm a fucked up person but I can't say I'm more fucked up than before, actually I'm a lot happier with my body, social life and more comfortable interacting with other people

I still feel like im missing tools to operate in the world how I want to though like my body and voice arent doing the right things but.. its better than before
>>
>>8576696
you mean you don't pass? worst case scenario get a bf and operate in the world through him.
>>
>>8576640
>gf
degenerate transbian
>>
>>8576707
Im borderline unpassing and clocky, but feminine enough that I've never had a real problem when I'm dressed to flatter. My post training voice and body still cause me dysphoria though, and even if I pass to people it can be uncanny interacting with me. Mostly just that im a tranny at all and not just cis bodied. It just feels bizarre. You know?
>>
>>8576752
I like how me dating an awesome woman is the degenerate bit and not me fapping to pictures showing my cock's size compared to my ex girlfriend's husbands cock
>>
>>8576753
>even if I pass to people it can be uncanny interacting with me
how?

>You know?
not really...
>>
>>8576765
Because I have male traits and even if they dont pick up on it I still read as a quite weird girl, inherently. Its not a big problem like I said, its just like the mild feeling that im operating a body that isnt fully my own
>>
>>8576759
as long as your sexual gaze is directed at men it is acceptable

t. insecure male
>>
>>8576772
If it makes you feel better, I do like men and want to top and frot with them. My type is manual laborers with thick hips, mildly defined waist, work worn bodies, a nice beard and friendly faces. I work in a factory and its hnnng
>>
>>8576769
i'm dysphoric but i don't get the sense my body isn't my own, why not?

is being read as a weird girl bad?
>>
>>8576779
Diff people experience dysphoria differently. Like the feeling of having to manipulate my voice to make it feminine and still sound off or feeling my arms automatically round like a man make me super uncomfortable and like I dont own my body fully
>>
File: 6254266.jpg (31KB, 300x293px) Image search: [Google]
6254266.jpg
31KB, 300x293px
OP here after having some sleep. My head feels kinda funky after all of this stress, but I think I feel better now and I certainly can manage myself, so I'll probably talk with someone. I don't feel as fucked up at least.
>>
File: IMG_20170710_111100.jpg (26KB, 228x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170710_111100.jpg
26KB, 228x302px
>>8578135
Upd: I feel less like shit now, but the feeling that I don't belong in this body/don't like some of my male features persists. Fuck.
>>
File: 1490836791348.jpg (74KB, 630x620px) Image search: [Google]
1490836791348.jpg
74KB, 630x620px
>>8579035
Upd: I actually know what I have to do but I feel better posting here, cause it gives me a certain amount of attention. Thank you really much for all the help you gave me. I'm going away now, bye.
>>
>>8579093
thank you, dear anon
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.