[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw prostituting myself to pay for rent, hormones, laser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

File: 1487193184485.jpg (433KB, 1220x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487193184485.jpg
433KB, 1220x1280px
>tfw prostituting myself to pay for rent, hormones, laser
>tfw not attracted to men at all, let alone the guys who find me attractive somehow who are generally old, fat, and unhygienic
>tfw I can never wash this from my life and I'll never be successful and no one will ever love me because I'm a tranny whore and not even a good looking one
>tfw only a matter of time until I catch diseases and then I'll have nothing left
>tfw every time I have to put on a show for someone and make them think their rancid tasting dick turns me on a part of my soul breaks off forever
>>
>>8575204
Isn't there anything else you can do for money?
>>
oh I forgot the best feel

>tfw seeing and feeling and obese, bald headed, bearded, unkempt crusty redneck santa clause looking fuck going down on the most dyphoria inducing part of your body
>>
I'm ftm/nb and I used to be a female prostitute. It was pretty soul killing, but you do what you gotta do.
>>
>>8575208
I have applied to probably over a hundred different jobs and have never even been called for an interview. It was this or nothing. When I save up enough for school I will stop doing this, and hopefully if I don't end up with a meme degree I'll be able to get a job after college so I don't have to go back to doing this
>>
>>8575204
Choices are the only thing under your control. It's hard to ask for sympathy for some shitty choices you made.
>>
>>8575214
Hopefully you'll be able to earn enough to pay for your aids medication.
>>
>>8575204
>no one will ever love me
I love you on principle, more importantly you could love yourself.
>>
Should've thought of that before being a ho
>>
Another example as to why the T should be removed.
Why should gays have to stand up for 'hetro' trannies ?
The logical doesn't add up what so ever.
>>
>>8575204
Are you girl in Florida from another thread awhile back?
>>
All dressed up with nowhere to go
Walking the streets all alone
Another night you wish you could forget
Making yourself up as you go along

-Against Me!
>>
>>8575221
You say that to make me feel better, but how can you really love someone you've never met?

>>8575278
I just thought it would be a short term thing. But having someone actually treat me like I was a girl for the first time in my life made it hard to stop.

>>8575287
No
>>
>>8575297
youve never done me any wrong so why shouldnt i?
>>
honest question. what are your rates?
>>
>>8575297
>But having someone actually treat me like I was a girl for the first time in my life made it hard to stop.
So you do like it after all.
>>
>>8575204
There's a legit site where wealthy businessmen pay for your tuition and other things and fuck you.
I cant empathize with the retarded, sorry
>>
>>8575214
>i gave my resume to whoever was at the counter why dont I have a job D:
At this point you have to put on a show to the manager for why you deserve a job. Some employees will throw your application out after you leave becayse your a threat to their pay
>>
>>8575332
Wait... wut?
>>
>>8575339
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/12/magazine/12sugardaddies-t.html
>>
>>8575340
I highly doubt anyone on that site is looking for trannies
>>
>>8575336
If you walk into a business and ask to apply the manager will just get mad at you for wasting his time and tell you to apply online. It's all 100% online now
>>
>>8575340
Well fuck me jesus
>>
>>8575345
You dont know that.
>traps arent gay lmao
>no risk of pregnancy
Coulda sworn it also had sugar mommies.
Again i cant empathize with you but it wouldnt kill you to sign up and see or w/e you gotta do
>>
>>8575349
Jesus was never wealthy
>>
>>8575332
>you're a moron for having sex with people you don't find attractive to for money
>why? because you could be having sex with people you don't find attractive for even more money

??
>>
>>8575353
If touching the cloth cures desseas imagine what touching the d could do?
>>
>>8575348
Wrong.
It's only apply online for big companies that dont have time for anything
Who the fuck wants to work at walmart?
Walmart is for high school students and oldpeople
>>
>>8575357
send you to heck
those protective clothes were there for a reason you dip
>>
>>8575358
If walmart wouldn't hire me, why would some small business?

I have no work experience. No references, no training, no credentials, nothing.
>>
>>8575355
>haha my strawman proves you wrong!
>anon BTFO
Meanwhile I have to do all the work
>>8575345
Found:
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/browse/members/sugar-momma/
Read literally the subheader
>sugar baby females, sugar daddies, sugar baby males, sugar mommas
>>
>>8575358
Grandpa, companies don't take resumes in person anymore. It's not the 70s anymore, take your pills
>>
>>8575370
Where does it say those people want a transsexual
>>
>>8575366
Walmart didnt hire me and i worked at a golf course restaurant.
Walmart and franchise shit want people who are pretty much trash and will never get anywhere better so they have a long time employee.

My local walmart employs 3 guys i went to school with. They're all losers and still work there.
It's been 6 years since i graduated
>>
>>8575375
>google is hard!
http://blog.seekingarrangement.com/2015/07/29/different-kind-sugar/
>>
>>8575380
It's possible to voice concerns and still use the website, when did I say I wasn't signing up? I'm going to give it a chance I'm just doubtful, is that so wrong?

>>8575386
I had just finished reading that before you posted. There's a difference between a company promoting acceptance and the actual users of the service wanting it.

My entire life experience has told me again and again that people don't want people like me

>beaten up in school for acting feminine
>disowned by family
>no friends
>never been in a relationship

Even the guys who pay to fuck me just for their tranny fetish sometimes break down after they cum, they get mad at me, they start crying, questioning themselves. Why the fuck would anyone want me?
>>
>>8575394
the fact you hate yourself is your problem.
>r9k virgins question themselves and get mad
>implying wealthy businessmen and women care about trivialties such as sex, gender or age of their partners
>>
>>8575405
>entire world has treated me like garbage just for being born

Why wouldn't I hate myself? Even the people in this thread hate me and think I'm a worthless idiot
>>
>>8575409
I don't hate you, i just cant empathize with you since your green text reads like you learned about craigslist in grade 7 and that's the only thing you've ever used
>>
>>8575416
Right. I'm stupid and I deserve everything that's happened to me. That's what everyone thinks so why wouldn't I think the same?
>>
>>8575204
Can only sympathize with you OP. I did it for 5 years and my soul just burnt out.

Yeah... old, fat and unhygienic clients are the only ones who have to pay for it.

Hope you get out soon.
>>
>>8575419
If you see yourself as a punching bag thats all you'll ever be. Why do you lack the humanwill to overcome?
The most satisfying thing to do as a human is winning. Beating all your haters and saying fuck you, i won
I take solace in the fact my bullies are degenerate losers now and im on track with my life.
Car, home, love is wip, job stability.
I wouldnt have any of that if i just sat around saying
>why try,everyone thinks im a loser so clearly i am
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 540x360px
>>8575422
>fat, unhygenic
OFFEND
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 1078x1091px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 1078x1091px
>>8575430
>>
>>8575426
>I have no empathy for you. You're an idiot
>Just love yourself silly

Why would I love myself? Just out of nowhere for no other reason than the 'spite' the people who have treated me poorly?
>>
>>8575204
get a job lol

learn how to write a resume and find opportunities
>>
>>8575442
Yes. Because that's normal
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 679x953px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 679x953px
>>8575444
Read the thread lol
Shits been talked about. How does it feel to be a fucking moran?
>>
>>8575441
What even is this?
>>
>>8575459
Gay fedors
>>
>>8575204
>tfw no tranny prostitute to fuck
Cost?
>>
>>8575394
There is something strange in your situation. Several times I paid trannies to fuck them. Everytime kissed them, thanked for a good time and left. No getting mad, no questioning. Did i do something wrong?
>>
>>8575466
Depends on country and city. But usually it's 50-100 bucks for bj+anal.
>>
>>8575204
I know it isn't much but i might be able to help you get a job of some kind, same goes to anyone desu its a shitty situation and i'm willing to help. I've worked as an employment coach for people classified as unemployable and i've been able to help a fair few get at least some kind of job. i'll drop my discord for anyone who needs it, if it ends up elsewhere you're a bunch of gays :^) Elizabeth#3734
>>
>>8575448
If you have "applied to probably over a hundred different jobs" then you are clearly doing something wrong. The sheer fact that you even have access to that many opportunities means you are capable of landing one if you aren't a fucking dumbass.

Not like me. I'm stuck in a shitty rural cesspit with no options whatsoever.
>>
>>8575474
Location?
Cute?
>>
>>8575485
Im not OP shitlord
>>
>>8575491
Doesn't matter? What kind of retard can't land a job after 100 attempts? After 5 you should be rethinking your strategy.

Guess that's why they had to resort to prostitution.
>>
>>8575470
The guy questions himself for being gay or wanting to fuck a tranny. No crying of questioning from the tranny
>>
>>8575498
>t. Asshole
>>
File: Снимок9087654738.jpg (43KB, 450x692px) Image search: [Google]
Снимок9087654738.jpg
43KB, 450x692px
>>8575487
Not op or prostitute. But google for ts prostitutes in your city and you'll get a lot of propositions in this price range. Picrelated.
>>
How hard is it to get a mcjob?
>>
>>8575513
But i want OP
>>
>>8575507
Yeah, a bitter asshole. I'm just angry there aren't even 100 jobs in my area to apply for.
>>
>>8575526
Lol yeah I've depleted every single company where I live as well.
People keep telling me shit like "oh you just gotta apply at like 50 places" as if there's even 50 places hiring....
There's people with masters degrees in engineering working at grocery stores here lol
>>
>>8575523
Do you really think op is somewhat different?
>>
My ts friend got troubles with getting a job too. Finally got a position in sexshop. If you sell someone a dildo or a lube, he won't mind, if you are tranny.
>>
>>8575204
Damn I nearly fell into this life, I got as far as being in bed with a (unnatractive older) guy but freaked out and called it off after some touching and groping.

Never again
>>
>>8575544
Either you are into it, or not. Either you try it and say "never again", or you continue till the end. Most ts prostitutes even convince themselves they like it.
>>
posted a stupid fucking steven universe drawing so im guessing youre not too traumatized you dumb cunt.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.