[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw mtf and tend to relate better to the bi or straight ftms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0100.jpg (70KB, 484x483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0100.jpg
70KB, 484x483px
>tfw mtf and tend to relate better to the bi or straight ftms on this board
>tfw have the same problems interacting with or relating with other mtfs from here that I do with cis women, they all smell my masculinity and immediately treat me differently
>tfw the trolls were wrong and the mtfs here are real girls, but they were right about me, cause im a mans man manly man
>>
>>8575119
I feel the same way desu, I'm hoping progressing further along my transition will "cure" me or atleast let me be content with my own personality.
>>
You are not a man, op. You're a woman. You might still look like a male and your behavior might still be tainted with male socialization patterns, but these two issues can be helped. You're a girl inside and that is what matters.
>>
>>8575133
Thats the thing its not a pattern its an essence. My essence is masculine and its totally off. I'm a clumsy, effeminate mess in real life but I still have a masculine essence and masculine instincts, poor empathy, poor innate social sense. I can try all I want but the best i can get is stapling a womans personality onto my male essence
>>
>>8575119
Are you lesbian or straight? I'm a straight ftm and wondering why you'd relate to us.
>>
>>8575119
I kinda feel the same sometimes...
I guess I'll just be myself and so long as everyone treats me as a girl I can be happy?
>>
>>8575119
You're not the only one, my two best friends are mtf and I've been that I make them feel at ease, which is weird because all I do with them is play co-op videogames, I don't provide much in terms of conversation
t. straight ftm
>>
>>8575848
*I've been told that
>>
>>8575119
You are as much as a female as all the MTF on this earth.
>>
>>8575140
Sounds like literal autism.
>>
>>8575893
Maybe. I dont think so though. If it is its pretty mild. Do you hate me for being a disgusting autistic?
>>
>>8575794
I'm lesbian. It's just easier to have a conversation with you. When I try with mtfs its just like feminine cis girls, they are cold and distant and constantly judging, its very uncomfortable and I dont understand how to build a positive relationship with them except outside of mutual benefits
>>
>>8577153
Actually im bi*
>>
>>8577148
also btw I have a good sense for social subtlety and tact, mostly in avoiding offending people though, so idk

it just seems like im a typical clueless man
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.