[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain why this is? Is being gay for trans people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1492059789060.jpg (73KB, 483x414px) Image search: [Google]
1492059789060.jpg
73KB, 483x414px
Can someone explain why this is? Is being gay for trans people just the fetish of being attracted to the same sex? Are gay people into the fetish of liking the same sex? how does this shit work?
>>
>>8574729
Trans people are meme masters. Everything they touch becomes a meme
>Physical appearance
>Gender
>Sexuality
>Etc
>>
>>8574729
There are different reasons for why this happens. Sometimes people's sexualities just blossom over their lifetime. Sometimes transwomen have this awareness of "I am gay" because they do not feel straight, so they end up believing they like men. Sometimes it is because societal norms say that being attracted to men is a female quality, and therefore dating men is a way of reducing dysphoria. Another reason can be that in pre-transition transwomen with other women, they are expected to take on a straight male role, while in a relationship that is considered queer their partner will not treat them according to heteronormative expectations of masculinity.
>>
>>8574729
>>8574749
They were two persons who had hots for each other. When they both transitioned they changed their labels but they were from the beginning "that-other-person-sexual"
>>
>>8574729
There's a place in society for effeminate gay men but not much for straight ones

Plus a lot of people confuse being feminine and wanting to be treated like a girl with being gay

Men giving you attention might help your dysphoria by making you feel more like an attractive girl etc.
>>
>>8574920
>>8575023
Ah crap I didn't get that it's about a specific couple

It's a bit weird but sometimes people like a specific person regardless of gender
They probably didn't really like anyone else and were attracted to each other due to similarity

That or they're bisluts and the author of the article fucked up by basing their sexuality on their relationship
>>
>>8574729
>is being gay [..] just the fetish of being attracted to the same sex
>Are gay people into the fetish of liking the same sex?
YES
THAT'S THE FUCKING DEFINITION

>>8575023
This.
GNC guy: will never find a nice wife
GNC girl: will find a great guy and ruin the marriage and possibly kids' lives
>>
>>8574729
>viec
get this clickbait trash out of here

if you want any scientific (possible) explanation: gays react to male pheromones and m2fs who claimed to be transbians - to both, so they are technically bi
>>
File: heterosexual wedding.jpg (119KB, 700x468px) Image search: [Google]
heterosexual wedding.jpg
119KB, 700x468px
>>8575064
>GNC guy: will never find a nice wife
>>
>>8575083
One of those is a dude!? Is this it!? Has anime finally become real!?
>>
>>8575083
are you sure the one on the left is a human and not a realdoll
>>
>>8574729
sex and gender Q&A for you op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixN-5ZYwp9U
>>
>>8575083
that pic is photoshopped to the high heavens loool they dont look like that AT ALL. they have a documentary about them on RT
>>
This can also happen with FtMs, i.e. butch lesbians to gay men.

I personally never spent time as a lesbian, as I considered it to be an unbearably "girl" thing to do, but I can understand why other trans guys did: you can be very masculine in the lesbian community. Straight men expect you to be a girl. They are not interested in hyper-masculine women who want to be the dude of the relationship.

Me, I pretty much went from repressed and trying to play a straight cis girl to "straight guy" with nothing in between.

Eventually, as I became more comfortable, I became more open to relationships with guys
and started identifying as a gay-leaning bisexual.

Buuut then I found that T made me more attracted to women, so I'm sorta at maybe 50/50 now. Some people find hormones change their sexual orientation a little (or a lot) towards/away from one sex or the other, and I'm disinclined to believe it's all psychological. I don't believe the meme that sexual orientation is totally immutable, but I DO think that we don't have a reliable way to change it in the direction we want.
>>
>>8574729
What do you say to this Blanchard?
>>
>>8575515
>They are not ibterested in hypermasculine women who want to be the dude in the relationship

THIS IS LITERALLY ALL I WANTED BEFORE TRANSITIONING! REEEE!
>>
>>8575531
Sorry, what?
>>
>>8575515
How dominant/"the dude of the relationship" are you?

>and I'm disinclined to believe it's all psychological.
Why?

>>8575538
Guessing she's mtf.
>>
>>8575538
>be guy
>hate topping
>hate being more masculine than partner
>"lol I'm totally not gay though"
>only try to date women who are tall, masculine, dominant, tops
>They don't exist
>become a woman
>dating men is no longer gay

such is life
>>
>>8575549
I'm a dom and I'm an FtM...that's about all I got to answer that question, I don't know how to "rate" myself, as that's kinda subjective.

>Why?
Well, my own experience, for one. I did not think T would make any difference to my sexual orientation until I started taking it, as I had long since worked through any internalized homophobia and accepted my attractions to both sexes. (Until that point, most of the people I'd met who'd changed their orientation at all on T went from "mostly into girls" to "mostly into guys," so I believed they were just repressing.) Finding myself WAY more attracted to women overnight - literally the last thing I expected to happen - changed my mind on that score.

>>8575633
O...kay. Are you saying you'd rather have been a guy with a masculine girlfriend but transitioned because you couldn't have that? idk here.
>>
>>8574729

Simple: Going through transition often makes one question and analyze all sorts of aspects of themselves to figure out what's right for them. Sexual orientation targets can change as one asks the big questions.
>>
>>8575652
>I'm a dom and I'm an FtM...that's about all I got to answer that question, I don't know how to "rate" myself, as that's kinda subjective.
In a relationship with another man, what would make you the more dominant one?

>most of the people I'd met who'd changed their orientation at all on T went from "mostly into girls" to "mostly into guys," so I believed they were just repressing.
Why would they repress that if, when presenting as women, it's being into girls that's unusual? It should be ftms into girls who repress their orientation pre-transition.
>>
>>8575652
Nah I was just HARDCORE repressing.
>>
>>8575668
>In a relationship with another man, what would make you the more dominant one?
So, first I want to point out that gender and sexual dominance are not equivalent things, and I never meant to imply they were if people were reading it that way. Many cis hetero men are in submissive relationships with women.

For me, what makes me the dom in the relationship is exactly that - I'm the dom. The male partners I've had in the past submitted to me sexually. That's all.

>Why would they repress that if, when presenting as women, it's being into girls that's unusual?
It's not about what's unusual, anon. It's about what's more feminine.

>>8575687
Gotcha. Well, aren't you glad you couldn't find a masculine woman so that you didn't have an excuse to repress longer and transition later?
>>
>>8575734
Okay, samefagging here, but it occurred to me that I could clarify something further: SOME heterosexual men are submissive, but most aren't, and MOST prefer feminine (and maybe submissive) partners. There's just more expectation of that from straight men than anyone else you could date.
>>
>>8575734
>Many cis hetero men are in submissive relationships with women.
That's interesting too.

>The male partners I've had in the past submitted to me sexually. That's all.
So you've only been the dom/the man sexually, without that having anything to do with the rest of the relationship, "who wears the pants" so to speak?

>It's not about what's unusual, anon. It's about what's more feminine.
But being into guys is more feminine, so isn't it the automatic direction to repress in? Unless you mean it's repression by finding a way to be masculine as a girl, through dating a girl?
>>
>>8575795
No, I've always "worn the pants." idk, I've lost track of why this is related anyway.

>But being into guys is more feminine
Yes...?

>isn't it the automatic direction to repress in?
Yes...?

> Unless you mean it's repression by finding a way to be masculine as a girl, through dating a girl?
Yes. How does this second part contradict repressing attraction to guys because it's more feminine? That's what I'm saying.
>>
>>8575063
I don't think it's about a specific couple, there are many such cases.
>>
>>8575064
>>THAT'S THE FUCKING DEFINITION
no it's not
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.