[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oh nah bro, I can't have sex with that dude. They said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 15

>Oh nah bro, I can't have sex with that dude. They said the word "yass" and don't look like a stupid gymrat douchebag, that means they're not enough of a man for me to have sex with.
Why are masc4masc gay guys so obnoxious?
It's like, your internalised homophobia isn't fooling anyone and pretending like you're any better than people who aren't ashamed of their sexuality isn't helping either.
>>
There's a difference between acting feminine and acting like a queen who's sole identity is being gay.
>>
File: masc.jpg (74KB, 436x441px) Image search: [Google]
masc.jpg
74KB, 436x441px
>fems calling anyone else stupid and obnoxious
>>
>>8574614
>Can't have sex with that dude, too far away
>Damn he aged poorly
>*Pukes* unwanted daddy types
>Masc faggot with douchebag profile
>Tfw non shallow fem
Where all the good guys went?
>>
He's too skinny and low test to be a "masc". Dropped
Not to mention the fact that he doesn't show his ugly face
>>
File: 1496669336586.png (119KB, 400x278px) Image search: [Google]
1496669336586.png
119KB, 400x278px
>>8574616
>macs
>>
>>8574614
/r ''spongebob'' meaning
>>
>>8574710
Spongebob is yellow and full of holes so I'm assuming it means "no asian sluts".
>>
>>8574614
>obnoxious
t. salty cock hungry flamer
>>
who else masc4fem /pol/ masterace here
>>
>>8574614
>Tfw skinny guy with a deep voice and no feminine traits so masc guys always like me
>Tfw also look like a twink enough for those crowds

Who else here #boynextdoor Master race?
>>
File: 1394001999421.png (1021KB, 1278x427px) Image search: [Google]
1394001999421.png
1021KB, 1278x427px
I don't think I've ever heard a man say "yass" in real life. Luckily.
>>
>tfw no qt black yass slay queen femboy gf

t. transbian
>>
>>8574614
>masc
In those shorts, oh honey.

>>8574900
They're the best fags aren't they
>>
>>8574909

Yes, they are
Too bad they're all about trade
I'm invisible to them
>>
>>8574917
Trade? Babe if they're gay they aren't going to want a tranny are they.
And how are you a transbians if you like guys?
>>
>>8574922

You're right about that
And I'm a transbian, but I would make an exception for a femboy I had a connection with
I guess I can't help but find them attractive, even though they want nothing to do with me
Sometimes I contemplate detransitioning because of it

>tfw ywn experience young gay love ;-;
>>
File: 1499197712119.jpg (745KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1499197712119.jpg
745KB, 1000x1414px
>>8574871
Checking in.
>>
>>8574929
you should be yourself and all that...but
as an andro guy my dating choices are limitless, but I wouldn't date another me, lol
>>
>>8574816
Same, masc4fem bisexual.
>>
File: bea.png (37KB, 500x607px) Image search: [Google]
bea.png
37KB, 500x607px
>Person has preference for a specific kind of other person

Wooooow, internalized homophobia much? Can you just, ugh, like, not for one second, please? I'm feeling pretty triggered by the fact that other people have preferences for things that aren't me. I'm, like, totally disassociating right now.
>>
if you talk with a lisp kill ur'reare self
>>
OP, are you telling us you say "yaaaaass queen slay!!" unironically?

And you're angry you can't get dick because of how obnoxious you are?
>>
>>8575675
Yas come on Anom show 'em how the tea boils
>>
>>8575702
I have a lot of gay friends that say things like that unironically. Usually black gay dudes are the worst for that.
Thankfully I don't use facebook because I've seen the comments on their photos or events and it's just a hundred "yaaaaaaaaaas guuurl" and "wurk it guurrl" comments every time.

They're okay to hangout with in person but maybe that's cause I'm always drunk lol
>>
>pretending like you're any better than people who aren't ashamed of their sexuality
Erm... not wanting to have sex with someone is not saying that you're a better person. If someone doesn't get your dick hard because they're not of the right body type/aesthetic, or because they act too annoying to get you into the mood, then they're not worth pursuing. But that doesn't mean you think they're a bad person necessarily. It just means you don't want to have sex with them.
>>
>>8574816
red/black ideology but same
>>
>>8575808
Never understood why people associate stereotypical effeminate behaviour with "not being ashamed of their sexuality" anyway
Being gay is a sexuality and it's completely separate from personality.

Acting like a loud obnoxious black woman shouldn't be associated with gays, not sure why people seem to think that is a gay thing. It's just something annoying people do but because it's somehow been tied to being gay it's now a requirement to accept that kind of behaviour despite most people not liking it.
>>
>>8574614
Why does this trigger the fem?
Just go to the gym. It takes less effort than you think.
>>
File: angry5.jpg (24KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
angry5.jpg
24KB, 500x250px
>>8574710
>>8574716
>Not wanting a cute Asian slut boy bf
These people disgust me.
>>
>>8574816
>>8575644
>masc4fem

I don't think you guys understand the point of "fem4fem" or "masc4masc". They exist because they're not standard, like masc4fem is.
>>
Eh I've noticed the masc4masc crowed are usually faggey but they can't seem to notice I that about themselves. They are epitome of straight ACTING.

Prime example would be the guy in the OP's pic. What kind of masculine male would actually wear some shit like that. Those ass hugging shorts say something.

Its also more than that. If you really got to know them and gave them a drink or two they start to become so limp wristed. This whole thing is so stupid.
>>
>>8576470
It's not very hard to pass as straight.
I'm basically a short, skinny, hairless twink but I have no gay voice and I dress in normal clothes, nobody has ever assumed I'm gay.
>>
>>8574614

Did a masc guy turn you down, fag?
>>
File: wfw.jpg (24KB, 317x284px) Image search: [Google]
wfw.jpg
24KB, 317x284px
>>8576470
>flamers projecting this hard
>>
>>8576587
im not that poster but im a *manly* (read: gross) neckbeard and i can confirm most masc4masc dudes are a little light in the loafers
>>
>>8576601
>if I admit that I'm disgusting, maybe they'll think the rest of my post is honest too
>>
>>8574614
Real men only want to fuck or date flaming twinks and femboys so don't worry about that total numale so don't worry about or OP.
>>
File: 1469535987493.png (461KB, 565x486px) Image search: [Google]
1469535987493.png
461KB, 565x486px
>>8576538
>tfw straight-acting master race
>>
>>8574614
I avoid people I find annoying and obnoxious. This includes people from both sides of the spectrum and most people in general.
>>
>>8576128 #
The entire gay community is pretty much masc4masc.... when it comes to getting laid anyway. to the point that a guy I went to meet warned me that his voice is feminine.
I personally don't care if someone acts feminine, as long as they look hot. In fact I prefer feminine personalities to masculine ones.... I just don't like the fem look.

A hot muscular guy who openly loves Drag Race and Rihanna is perfect for me. I don't get this obsession with a guys mannerisms. If anything the gem guys are more manly because they're being themselves, the masc guys generally have up a front.

But yeah, a lot of gays aren't like me. They're chasing that straight male ideal. The homophobia within the gay community is rife, and if you're an openly feminine guy in looks or behaviour you're going to be at the bottom of the food chain.
>>
>>8578419

>act like a woman

why don't men who like men like me?
>>
File: what.gif (1MB, 460x352px) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
1MB, 460x352px
>>8574614
>gay men wants men
What faggotry is this?
>>
>>8578462
It's not acting like a woman, it's acting like a gay man. We are not women, we are men. Who the fuck are you to define how a man behaves?
>>
>>8578552

As the owner of a cock and a Y chromosome, I'd say I'm qualified to determine what is or isn't masculine behavior. Acting like a fag is not acting like a man. Sorry that bothers you so much.
>>
Homophobia? Nah, if anything misogyny but I think preference. They want straight acting because the other option is effeminate men. The thing is, they don't want effeminate men *because they're gay*
>>
>>8578557
Sorry, but if you're LGBT you aren't a man.
Men fuck women.
Men marry women.
Men have children.
Men have high powered high paid careers.
Men play manly sports like Rugby.
Men don't go to the gym, they build their muscles by rock climbing and cutting down trees.
Men only drive expensive super cars.
Men don't wear bright colours.
Men don't wear fitted or tight clothes.
Men must own and shoot a gun.
Men don't cook.
Men don't clean.
Men don't need consent for sex.
Men dont do monogamy.
Men do not do childish things like play video games.
Men do not do childish things like watch cartoons.
Men don't watch gay childish things like super hero movies.
Men aren't interested in low testosterone things like scientific research.
Men absolutely do not have sex with other men.
Are you a man?
I have Y chromosomes, so I think I'm qualified to say what a man is.
>>
>>8578569
This is why we should kill all trannies.
>>
>>8578727
Are you mad cos you're not a man?
>>
This thread is so stupid it makes my head hurt.

Seriously, you all should be ashamed for having such retarded opinions.
>>
File: 1432976184326s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1432976184326s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>8574614
>Why are masc4masc gay guys so obnoxious?
>It's like, your internalised homophobia...

you asked for acceptance, this is what you get
you are so gay that you cant hide it but straight acting gays can
now everyone is gay and you are just mad that people that like men now can actually date man instead of trannies in denial
>>
>>8578569
BPD ALERT
>>
>>8578569
Men have X chormo sorm and are supposed to (optional but supposed to) have penor

That's the extend of it

"Manchild" is a type of man even
>>
>>8578569
>>8578557
As a fellow owner of a cock and a Y chromosome, I have to say that your definitions are incorrect and entry-level bait
>>
>>8574614
Everyone has their preferences. I'm a masc4masc. But "internalized homophobia"? Seriously, go fuck yourself faggot. Masc guys share my hobbies. A little 100lb twink boy *typically* isn't going to want to spend a week with me, living off the land, sleeping in a tent, and killing delicious creatures. I don't like faggy guys because we don't have anything in common. They're fun to look at, but that's about it.
>>
>>8579043
>A little 100lb twink boy *typically* isn't going to want to spend a week with me, living off the land, sleeping in a tent, and killing delicious creatures.
Would you be into one that was?
>>
File: 3kPNCP4b_400x400.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
3kPNCP4b_400x400.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>No spongebobs
What the fuck does this mean? Being gay is hard.
>>
>>8579047
I certainly would.
>>
>>8574614
>Effeminate gays actually believe that their behaviours aren't a pure result of internalised homophobia telling them that it's not OK to be male and like men, thus forcing them to resort to acting more female
>Effeminate gays thinking that acting like a bitchy, camp fem is attractive to people that find males attractive
Also, nice strawman
>>
>>8579091
it means no spongebob
we all know he's a faggot
>>
>>8578727
>>8578983
>>8579004
>what is facetiousness

>>8579043
Your hobbies are boring. It's not a case of fem or masc, it's a case of you wanting to be around other boring people. You're clearly old af too.
>>
>>8579043
Also
>delicious
Yeah you're so masc bro
>>
>>8574898
I have... frequently...
It sounds like the most superficial, vapid, ingenuine, emotionless cry for attention. One of them once said it after I told a story about some horrible disease (can't remember if it was cancer, HIV, or ebola, but it was one of them).
>>
>>8574614
>being fem means you're proud of your sexuality
>proud of your sexuality
I'll never understand this meme, why are you proud of something you have no control over? More importantly why do you feel it's so important you have to model your personality around it? So many fems are vapid, selfish faggots, really makes me think.
>>
>>8579589
>>being fem means you're proud of your sexuality
Not to mention, if you're so OK with it, why have you modeled your entire personality on it? Surely you'd more likely accept it and move on... It's almost like you're trying to reassure yourself that it's OK...
>>
>>8579043
You can have both though, why not find a masc BF/husband and tag team a cute 100lb twink boy with him? I agree, twinks are only good for pumping and dumping so go fuck a twink. Sounds like a win win too me.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.