[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis girl dating mtf Why won't she have sex with me? If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: heart.jpg (589KB, 960x886px) Image search: [Google]
heart.jpg
589KB, 960x886px
Cis girl dating mtf

Why won't she have sex with me?

If I move my hand towards her breasts she covers them and shies away. If I move my hand towards her crotch she does does the same thing. If I move my hand towards her butt she does the same thing. If I kiss her she looks away. She always looks at the floor whenever I try to do anything intimate with her.

She says she feels ugly and hideous, she says she feels disgusting and I try over and over to tell her how beautiful she is and how much I love her why can't she understand? When I hug her and cuddle I can hear her breathing get heavy, I can feel her start to tremble, I know that it makes her scared and uncomfortable. But when she thinks I'm asleep she cuddles me and holds me close, she whispers to me how much she loves me and says she's sorry. Why?? I know I'm not ugly, I know she's attracted to me so why?
>>
>>8573956
autism and anxiety

get her drunk and rape her
>>
>>8573956
>She says she feels ugly and hideous, she says she feels disgusting

Sounds like your average woman.

Strange, isn't it?
>>
>>8573956
>Why??
Because you want to touch her feminine benis and that's a no-no you stupid chaser.
>>
Ymir is dumb. Just another one of those lesbians with an unrequited love for a girl who basically does not give a fuck about her, and to top it off she looks masculine because of course all lesbians have to be butch.
>>
>>8573977
Can girls rape mtfs?
>>
>>8573956
tfwiktf
>>
>>8573977
this un-ironically. Being a transexual can be a very traumatizing experience. Gotta show her the way to freedom somehow
>>
>>8574185
I mean be more pushy than is probably comfortable

they have a giant mental block and really the only way to get past it is to just do it, small doses of the thing you are afraid of is the best way to get over it
>>
>>8573956
she's probably extremely insecure honestly.

not sure how to deal with it honestly, but that's most likely the reason.
>>
>>8573977
this, minus rape
alcohol will lower her inhibition
>>
>>8573956
This sort of experience is what made me realize I'm a tranny. I can solo fine, but sex is scary to me. I'm just too gross to be sexual or feel sexy. I don't know how I will ever overcome this. Your girlfriend is probably pretty damaged. I know I am. I would start with french kissing. I'm TERRIFIED of it ever since I heard about it as a little kid. Ease her into it. After a few minutes try holding hands. Practice holding hands for a while to get her comfortable, and bring a stopwatch. Try to go for 5 minutes continous holding. I have a hard time with this, even when I brush hands with someone it stays with me and I can still feel it minutes later. After these two are mastered get her used to rubbing on you, feeling your body. After that things should improve.
>>
>>8573956
Ask her if she posts here and if she does then make her stop for her own good and your sex life.
>>
>>8573956
>Why won't she have sex with me?
It depends on what you mean by "sex" but I'd never let a girl touch my penis before SRS. I might hook up with her (I mean it's ridiculously unlikely but within theoretical possibility) but my genital dysphoria is bad enough that my genitals would be completely off limits.

It sounds like she has pretty severe dysphoria and self esteem and self appearance issues. Those are pretty common in trans women as a natural side effect of hating your body (dysphoria).

You have to be patient with her. If she isn't suffering from more mental issues (and, if she has a gf probably not) and allow her to slowly become comfortable. Though there's a certain level of comfort she'll likely never have before SRS.

You just have to be there for her. And if you can't or can't be bothered to its better to dump her now then to lead her on, in my opinion.
>>
>>8573956
Op I am mtf and am having the same problem with my bf. Perhaps I can give you some perspective from the other side. It isn't that I don't want to have sex with him. I'm more afraid that he'll be disgusted at my body or something. It's an irrational feer but it's really deeply ingrained in me. All of the lavish praise he showers me with just makes me feel like I'll disappoint him when the time finally comes. Really the best thing to do is be both patirn and insistent. Try to be understanding and slowly ease her into being comfortable with herself. Good luck. I hope you two will be happy together.
>>
>>8574734
This is actually a good advice. Very wise
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.