[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi faggots, /k/ommando here where do i find traps that like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: 1490296966231.gif (91KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1490296966231.gif
91KB, 320x320px
hi faggots, /k/ommando here

where do i find traps that like guns?
every trap i've met has been a left wing communist and i want to find a cute trap that i can dress up in a plate carrier and rhodesian booty shorts and go shooting at copies of the communist manifesto with
>>
>>8573406
traps = communists

OP doesn't have a single clue about trans girls. He's a desperate chaser because he can't get laid with cis girls.
>>
If all you want is a twink with male interests to hang out with you may be better off asking gaygen
>>
>>8573411
t. Assmad hon failed mtf that couldn't get a chasers attention even if IT wanted to
>>
File: femaleoperator.gif (2MB, 292x222px) Image search: [Google]
femaleoperator.gif
2MB, 292x222px
>>8573411
no anon, i dont like girls because they cant shoot for shit and they really dont even like guns in the first place (some pretend they do for attention but its clear they're faking it)

I'm not asking about trannies, i'm talking about traps. I don't want tranny mental instability and their tendencies towards 3rd wave feminism and marxist identity politics anywhere around my guns. I want female-passing cute boys to shoot with and cuddle afterwards, nothing inherently communistic about that.
>>
File: tumblr_ocztyxLsvp1tiivhqo1_500.gif (1MB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocztyxLsvp1tiivhqo1_500.gif
1MB, 500x363px
>>8573419
but i want a trap that'll pass as a girl, i'm not attracted to twinks.

I'm just asking where the fuck to meet traps and specifically where to meet traps that would share my interest in firearms and military technology. The only place i've ever seen traps IRL (that i could tell were traps at least) is at liberal drinking establishments
>>
>>8573430
>>8573434

What kind of trap is going to keep passing for a girl without at least hormones if not cutting their balls out?
>>
I'm a male to female transsexual that likes guns, if that's what you meant
>>
>>8573453
males who maintain a proper diet and aerobic excercise while having a naturally small frame and feminine features, dumpass. Trannies are different than traps you fucking commie.
>>
>>8573472
Nevermind, I should have read >>8573430
>>
>>8573477

How many such males actually still pass after their 20s? That's my point.
>>
>>8573472
>transsexual
>cut up their feminine benis
what is the point desu

i'm asking where i could meet traps, aka feminine-passing males, who would be into guns. Not mtf trannies, I've been down that road and met a lot of y'all and I'm very uncomfortable around y'all.
>>
>>8573484
Why would I cut up my penis...

I hate to break this to you but there isn't anywhere that traps or trannies just hang out. We're like one in ten thousand people the only place to meet us is online
>>
>>8573483
im 19, i'm probbly going to find someone 18-21 ish. wont be a problem for years.
>>
>>8573491
sorry that was rude of me transanon, transsexual means you've had surgery right? i should've made the joke, again that was rude of me.

so like, do i have to try online dating sites or??? i've never had a relationship of any kind besides my attachment to my rifle so i dont really know how one "meets someone online" that results in having a cute trap bf irl
>>
>>8573493
You say that, most femboys go through relationships like toilet paper. Don't be surprised if you're still 24 and mostly alone and all the femboys would rather date daddies than you.
>>
>>8573509
Transsexual means I identify as a girl and transitioned to living as one, wear girl clothes, take hormones etc.

Crossdresser (trap) identifies as a boy but wears girls clothes and things like that

Most transsexuals don't get that surgery. It's expensive and pretty lackluster
>>
>>8573406
>communist
>not liking guns

I thought communists loved guns?
>>
>>8573521
ah gotcha last i had checked in "transsexual" was only used for those who had undergone surgery. Glad its being used properly now instead of "transgender"
>>
>>8573536
The misconception comes from the fact that normies who aren't trans and know nothing about it obsess about that surgery even though few people get it.

Most people think trans means getting dick chopped off which is stupid
>>
Femboys don't go outside. The best place to find them is over DoTA or other autistic games of that nature.
>>
>>8573526
communists only like old nastyass soviet and chink shit, and the shitty hi-points they plan on using in their ~glorious revolution~. They usually cant shoot effectively, have unsafe firearm handling practices, poorly maintain their weapons, and only like them for being tools of LARPing as a revolutionary. I have a taste for finer, western guns like the FN FAL and AR-15, and i treat every one of my guns as if it was a girlfriend because i love them for what they are and also for the freedom they aid me in protecting.

its all a moot point given I hate communists with every fiber of my being, and half of them want to ban guns *except for revolutionary purposes. Cant wait till the day of the helicopter desu.
>>
>>8573559
Here's my guns

>ruger 10/22 (first gun)
>sks
>ar-15
>1911
>mossberg 500
>some glocks

I pass as a girl. I would never shoot with you because you are a roleplaying tryhard
>>
File: 1499467858988.jpg (84KB, 496x701px) Image search: [Google]
1499467858988.jpg
84KB, 496x701px
>>8573568
t. beats up trashcans and still has pretty fucking shit taste in firearms
>>
>>8573406
b8

but really I'm a cute trap and would love to shoot guns with you mr /k/ anon
>>
File: 1465526847701.jpg (24KB, 559x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465526847701.jpg
24KB, 559x500px
>>8573581
>implying I'd touch a communist in any context other than buttstroking them with my rifle

dont care if youre a "qt" trap communists are disgusting
>>
>>8573606
Unless you're already a rich bond owner you are going to be destroyed by finance capitalism in due time, ironically you are playing right into the Jew's hands thinking deregulating is a worthwhile thing for common people

It's a shame really because I would just absorb your ideology via osmosis if you just dicked me right, I would be a valuable asset to you and your kin

At the end of the day it turns out you are just another deluded, brainlet CLASS KEK
>>
>>8573622
>leftypol newfag doesnt know about C U C K
kek
>>
File: rk62m.jpg (78KB, 1024x648px) Image search: [Google]
rk62m.jpg
78KB, 1024x648px
>>8573559
What do you think of the westernized communist guns like RK-62, RK-95 or the m39?
>>
>>8573580
>shit taste

What do you own op?
>>
>>8573646
Finnish guns are great, and honestly despite disagreeing with israels existence being legitimate I quite like the galil. I'd still prefer a FAL, M14, or M16 to them though, longstroke pistons are /uncomfy/ and i dont like their thin sheetsteel construction. Western guns are just better built.
>>
>>8573622
also
>"muh jewish capitalism"
>while supporting communism
>which was put into practice by jews
>meanwhile jews consistently push for trade regulation and centralized banking with government collusion
>>
>>8573698
Jews are at the top of every ideology because they're the smartest but capitalism is objectively the preferred system for them, especially getting away with predatory lending and usury

Communism appealed to Jews for socio-historical reasons of prosecution in the Pale of settlement it's not because of the features of the economic system itself

Capitalism was put into practice by whytepepo you know that

Centralized banking is not an issue, private banking is, unless you missed 2008 somehow
Also tell me who is it that is pushing for protectionism in America currently? I don't think he's a Jew
>>
File: 010212_2140_TheDebtwatc1[1].png (7KB, 467x393px) Image search: [Google]
010212_2140_TheDebtwatc1[1].png
7KB, 467x393px
>>8573698
Like I said though, you have already fell for Jewish tricks hardcore if you think the Federal reserve is a genuine problem.
You are a deluded C L A S S C U C K
>>
I love guns, and I'm a trans girl.... but I'm a communist. sorry OP.
>>
>>8573406
You sir, made me laugh.
+ karma my friend
>>
>>8573406
>communist
>hating guns
spend less time on /pol/ champ
>>
>>8573406
Op I'll be your conservative twink bf

I don't have much experience handling guns tho but it sounds fun
>>
>>8573406
>tfw would like to be your gf but nor american and a hon
>>
>>8573430
what about traps who take 'mones for the aesthetic?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.