[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point should someone give up on transitioning? >started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0319.jpg (128KB, 640x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0319.jpg
128KB, 640x710px
At what point should someone give up on transitioning?
>started at 26
>1 year 3 months not seeing much changes
>get called sir and bro constantly
>no hips and probably not gonna change
>have cone boobs on a man body
>constantly obsess over the little things cis woman have and young trans girls have that I can never have
Should I just come to the realization that transitioning isn't meant for someone like me?? Like I hated being a guy, but it's not getting any better for me. I know life would be easier for me if I give up on this and stay a guy even for a manlet I wasn't doing to bad, but I won't be happy and probably go back to my shitty habits that ruined my body and health. Still let's be real I'm not young anymore.
>>
you growing out your hair?
getting rid of your facial hair?
wearing girl clothes?
practising skin care and makeup?
practising voice?
>>
Same as you except taller and been on hrt a few months more. Mostly given up on life, too old to expect any kind of happiness. I'm basically just passing the time until I can't survive it anymore.
Dysphoria is cancer, and if it's not caught early enough it goes terminal. I'm just taking my "chemo" to dull the pain a bit until it kills me
>>
>>8573309
>you growing out your hair?
Yea but it's not straight or nice so it's puffs up rather than go down and makes it worse for me.
>getting rid of your facial hair?
it's almost gone but I didn't have much to begin with so it's barely there anymore with a quick shave
>wearing girl clothes?
>Practicing skin care and makeup?
I was for a bit but even having make up on my face and being in girls clothes I got called sir, last time I presented all I got were people trying to fight me or people yelling shit to me because I don't look anything like a woman so I just gave up trying recentlt honestly. Plus I have really bad skin like really bad my body is just a mess in general. I could get away with it as a guy but no one wants me after they see me naked as I am now
practising voice?
Yea it's okay I can get by.

>>8573314
Iktf its pretty shit is it better to keep going on hormones though?
>>
>>8573295
>not young anymore
27 is still young, friend
>constantly obsess over the little things cis woman have and young trans girls have that I can never have
What things? How do you define young trans girl?
>>
>>8573399
>27 is still young, friend
Not in transition years
>What things? How do you define young trans girl?
Have you seen the hon threads around here they're mostly older transitioners like me. Theres like a couple that pass yeah but usually its not so great. Not only that they have a better chance at passing and being living they're life earlier while I'm still tryin to play catch up. Idk
>>
>>8573647
what's young in transition years?
>>
>>8573685
25 is "you're fucked" zone
20-25 is a distinct disappointment
18-19 is a gamble
<18 is lucky bastard

Hopefully someday the SJWs will get us to the point where all children are biologically androgynous and pick a sex when they're ready
>>
>>8573710
Now, that's not to say that <18 is a guarantee, either

you can be plenty masc by 16

but it's still the best we have
>>
>>8573295
>At what point should someone give up on transitioning?

When you start to transition at 26 and expect 1 year of mones without much pshycal effort to turn you into an anime girl.
>>
>>8573710
>a distinct disappointment
In terms of what?
>>
>>8573749
I don't want to be an anime girl though I just want to be normal woman. And like I said I tried but it doesn't work out for me. My manly face in makeup and my square body in skinny jeans and a womans top it doesn't look right at all I'm fucked basically
>>
>>8573791
Wear a fit and flare dress
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.