[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell the guy that I'm dating that I'm a tranny,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: seW45WiN.png (670KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
seW45WiN.png
670KB, 1366x768px
How do I tell the guy that I'm dating that I'm a tranny, /lgbt/?

We've been dating for about three weeks now and I like him a lot and I probably should have told him sooner but just didn't feel like it for a while. But I gave him a blowjob last night and I figure I should probably just get it done. How do I do this?
>>
>>8572720
Hey bby, just leave him and go with me
>>
>>8572720
Do it via text or in person at a very public place. Honestly just do it over the phone and prepare to be dumped if he's straight. It's rare for them to stay in my experience.
>>
>>8572744
Damn that's thirsty
>>
>sex first, tell your partner the truth later

typical tranny desu, enjoy your murder
>>
File: 1499358865426.jpg (75KB, 547x692px) Image search: [Google]
1499358865426.jpg
75KB, 547x692px
>>8572720

>trannies actually getting a bf

How
>>
>>8572720
You really fucked up there.
You did a sexual act with him under false pretenses. That's kind of rape, in all honesty. Maybe not legally, but morally.

I'd honestly get the fuck out of there and never talk to him again, for your own sake.
>>
>>8572720
He knows you are a dude dumbass. He is being polite but you wanna ruin that.
>>
>>8574326
No it's not you dumb fucking feminist.
Sex under false pretenses isn't rape.
Just because a man lied to you about being a wealthy business man doesn't mean you can cry rape because you can't make him into a hubby and then divorce him taking all of his money.
>>
>>8572720
>>8574330
This, unless he's fucking retarded, he knows. Just in case he's retarded though do it by text, it'll result in a higher chance of breakup, but much lower chance of broken limbs
>>
>>8574326
bingo boingo
>>8574330

right. you already fucked up, offer him him your supple pink O and hope he decides to to let you live
>>
>>8574344
I said morally, dumbass.
I'm not a feminist, and also I'm against bullshitting liars. Whether male or female, sex under false pretenses is morally wrong.
Piss off.
>>
>>8574344
Found the person who lies to get sex.
>>
yall are some weird motherfuckers

>>8572720
nothin to it but to do it

the sooner you tell him the less anxiety there will be, im sure it will all work out fine gl
>>
I knew a trans that didn't tell her gangster ass boyfriend that she was previously a he; the way he found out was that they were fucking and he felt the ballsack evemtuslly. Lol. They stayed together for the meth tho and he's allowed to go get pussy.
>>
>>8572720
There's no saving this, you're fucked by not being upfront and should honestly just lie and breakup for some made up reason, block on everything, ect desu
>>
>>8572720
You blew it. You should go to the bathroom after sucking him of and walk out just covered with towel.

Then proclaim "I'm trans" and drop towel to reveal your benis.
>>
>>8572720
He's pretending to not know because he knows you hypocritical trannies hate chasers.
>>
inb4 OP gets killed
>>
>>8574344
Lying about yourself to get sex is rape
They did not consent to getting blown by a girl with a penis
They did not consent to the psychological trauma that will develop after the real
This was a physical and mental rape
>>
>>8574630
So if a chick marries you, says the words "till death do we part, I do", then divorces you, all the sex you had together was suddenly retroactively rape?

You were literally as well as figuratively raped?
>>
>>8574637
>Hur dur my strawman proves you wrong
Don't you have somewhere else to be retarded?
>>
>>8574637
Also men can't be raped
>>
>>8574641
>>8574647
I think we've established that lying about being cis isn't rape.
>>
>>8574653
Actually it is.
>>
>>8574658
Yes we have, see >>8574641 >>8574647
>>
>>8574680
The tranny op raped her bf my not telling him she has boy parts. Not disclosing gender beforehand is rape.
Also men can't be raped
>>
>>8574630
>They did not consent to getting blown by a girl with a penis
No what they consented to was the person in front of them who the are clearly interested in blowing them.
Which is what they got.
He wanted a blowjob from a woman, he got a blowjob from a woman.

What part of her having a dick factors into a blowjob genius?

Would it be rape if a girl who was already pregnant had sex with you and you didn't know it? No.

Would it be rape if a woman who already had a hysterectomy gave you a blowjob and didn't tell you ? No.

Would it be rape if a woman who had aboriginal blood but was visibly white gave you that blowjob and didn't tell you? No.

Would you whine on a board about moral rape in a situation that doesn't even effect you to prove you are a shit human being? Yes.
>>
>>8574326
>>8574344
>>8574351
It's not feminists it's actually anti-feminists that think this. Because anti-feminists are the most triggered snowflakes out of anyone. Even just the idea someone they find attractive doesn't publicly disclose everything triggers them.
On the other hand they're also quick to defend actual rapists if the rapist is a cis male.
>>
>>8574701
Nice blog post fallacyman
>>
>>8574704
>Actual rapists
Most actual rapists didn't actually rape the victim. It was just overblown by women, the eternal victim
>>
>>8574701
But what about his male entitlement.
>>
>>8574709
It's pretty easy when I don't need to charicaturize or demonize the opposition because they do it to themselves for me. Thanks.
>>
>>8574719
I'm a homsexual tho
Stop oppressing me
>>
>>8572720
Start by telling him,
"hey, I feel like it's important for you to know that I'm trans"

and make sure you're at like starbucks or some foodstuffplace when you do.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.