[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I still undisputedly look like a man except now I also have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

If I still undisputedly look like a man except now I also have two small conetits protruding through clothes how difficult is to function in college as a man with boobs? Will I be bullied and ridiculed just like I was in high school for being a shy lanky pasty nerd?
>>
As a pre-surgery trans guy, being a dude with tits in college is pretty easy, provided that you wear layers if you have small tits or wear a binder if you have bigger/perky ones. If you're not a fatty and you let people notice them you'll get ridiculed but if you're smart no one know.
>>
>>8572231
Hoodies are part of a tranny starter pack
>>
>>8572231
I promise people only care as much as you care. Ironically, you need to stop being so beta.
>>
>>8572231
Just let them show so you can attract a nice boy to suck on your supple conetits desu
>>
>>8574915
cringe
>>
>>8572231
No
If anyone gives you shit, just tell them you can literally ruin their lives

The system is designed to BREAK. IT. OFF. IN. THEIR. ASS. if they're caught repressing someone for being trans/nonbinary/fag/etc

Not to mention hoodies, layers, etc

The easy part approaches, my dude.
>>
>>8572231
nobody gives a shit about you in college
>>
>>8575175
True. High school was a total nightmare. I was very surprised that I didn't get hassled in college.
>>
Depends if you go to a normal college or a liberal arts professional protesting college
>>
>>8575188
High school culture is run and created by dipshit kids

College culture is curated and mandated by the progressivist establishment

My conetits are going to be much less judged in college than they would be if I'd grown them at home
>>
Just punch them in the face if they bully you, god damn it, it's not that hard.
>>
>>8575225
I actually did that a few times in high school.
>>
>>8575232

So did I, twice. In both cases the bullying stopped immediately and without repercussions. That's why I recommend it.
>>
>>8575235
It only kind of worked for me. My school punished both parties in a fight equally, and it seemed like there was always another bully around the corner. It's embarassing now because it's so unladylike but sometimes you have to defend yourself.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.