[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pre-hrt MTF >want boobs >also want to keep my dick,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1372623604432.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1372623604432.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
>pre-hrt MTF
>want boobs
>also want to keep my dick, its current functions, and its current size

what do? is there any way to do both? what happens if i go on HRT for a while and stop?
>>
>>8571470
Literally just don't take the most intense HRT.

I've been on hrt for 4 years. Still get erections, still have libido, pass fulltime.

200mg/day spiro
4mg/day estradiol
>>
>>8571479

how much does it vary from person to person though? i've heard stories of people taking the exact same hrt in which one lost their sex drive completely and others were hornier than they've ever been.
>>
>>8571575
Personal experience varies, I suppose.

From what I've heard it seems to relate heavily to how sex drive was beforehand.
>>
>>8571580

my sex-drive is pretty average right now, but just the thought of being a woman turns me on so much it's almost hard to imagine me NOT fapping two or three times as much as i do now. hopefully, my ability to get erections and overall libido; i've also heard testimonies that as long as you still use your penis and cum on a regular basis, it'll maintain most of its function, but i'm still kind of worried :/
>>
>>8571470
>MTF
>wants to preserve dick function
What did xe mean by this?
>>
Basically jerk off four times a day to your own feminizing body, fucking AGP degenerate.
>>
>>8571479
Hi
>>
>>8571470
Basically in same boat as op, cept I'm like 3.5 weeks in now.

Noticing a little sluggishness reaching critical mass, and it's taking a little extra effort to "get in the mindset" (tho I'm sure worrying about that first point isn't helping any 9_9)

I can only assume I had some relatively low T to begin with (going self-education cuz I live in Bible Hell Zone), but I'm gonna try lowering doses some to possibly perk things back up downstairs.

Kinda upsetting too, cause I'm absolutely loving everything else about transitioning so far, it'd be godlike if I could pop a fat boner whenever I wanted still.

Also gonna try bicalutamide instead of Spiro once it gets here in 2~3 weeks cause that supposedly helps and I can miraculously afford the good stuff (for now anyway). It's supposed to block t receptors, not production, and doesn't cross the blood/brain barrier, so you supposedly still keep things cranking. The next trick will be to find an e doseage that doesn't kill my t below acceptable levels on its own, while still giving me that sparkling, svelte feeling I've been loving.

/blog, my 2 cents
Came hoping for an answer, but I figure I'll contribute my experience too, in case it helps someone
>>
Daily reminder no matter the amount of HRT you'll never be able to reproduce again after it.
>>
>>8571926
>not being turned on by that
Sterilization is such an exciting part of the appeal o///o
>>
>>8571926
>implying anyone cares about that shit
All my relatives were white trash scum often carriers for cystic fibrosis, heart and connective tissue diseases. I am glad it's finally going down the drain tbqh.
>>
>>8571926

depends on the length of time duder.
>>
>>8571470

OP here chiming back in.

Honestly, if it came down to it, I think I would rather just not take the risk and not try hrt at all. My penis is more important to me than boobs. Am I crazy for thinking that?

I think it's more of the fact that when I used to fantasize about being a woman, I fantasized myself as being a pre-HRT trans woman, because having no boobs and a fully functional penis is what I could relate to at the time. It's easy (sort of) to imagine me being more feminine, but not so easy to imagine me having boobs because I've literally never had them before, ever.

Anyway, I know I'm just rambling at this point, but unless there's some way I can damn near guarantee success (which isn't looking likely and was always a long-shot), I think I might just not do it unless someone can convince me it's really worth it?
>>
>>8571926
>/pol/ screams at trannies when they're degenerate
>so they can stop taking HRT and contribute to the blood line again

Where is the logic here? Should you be happy the mentally ill freaks are willing sterilizing themselves? Doesn't that vindicate your worldview?

I honestly think you guys get triggered for the sake of getting triggered by this point. There's no consistency to it, it's just getting mad and projecting all day erryday. Saddest part is you'll think I'm mad because I didn't just reply to you with a oneliner and hide the thread.

Chao. <3
>>
>>8572190
Hey OP, just curious, do you have gender dysphoria or are you thinking about HRT because you just want to have boobs?
>>
Jesus christ, like I know that people experience differing degrees of genital dysphoria but this just makes us seem like straight fetishists. Quit it.
>>
>>8572246
Everyone's trans experience is different. You're no better than the normies, trying to discredit someone just because they don't fit your standards of "Troo trans"
>>
>>8571470
You aren't mtf so don't pretend to be
>>
>>8571926
Why would anyone want children knowing they'd become low test numales with possible mental problems, well assuming they become males anyway, I guess its not a big deal if they turn out girls.

>>8572073
Sorry to here that anon, hopefully others can learn from your example and stop producing subhumams
>>
>>8572210
>This
>>
>>8572729
Theyd rather have a functioning penis than transition. Usually I dont gatekeep but this is ridiculous.
>>
I'm quite agp myself, but don't see myself as male. Originally I wanted the same, similar to >>8571899, I wanted to maintain function, but found the energy drain from AAs too much and gave up. I have lost spontaneous erections, but can still get erect if I get aroused. However, my sperm production is very low if not non-existent. No impregnating girls for me, but I'm into guys so idc. I'm currently a 32 A at 10 months, but have recently started injections, so I hope to get to B by the end of the year.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.