[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't go to /v/ anymore because they won't stop shitposting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1432777027740.jpg (33KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
1432777027740.jpg
33KB, 500x523px
I can't go to /v/ anymore because they won't stop shitposting about trannies

Why did I have to be trans
>>
>>8571299
I'd let the real-life equivalent of that swag guy fuck the shit out of me.

Fuccbois to the front of the line pls. Mmmmmmm.
>>
>>8571299
/v/ needs to stop deleting the "Why do you play as a girl?" threads so that the closet trans girls can stop repressing.
>>
>>8571299
Consider it a blessing in disguise, /v/ is a shithole
>>
why not just not announce that you're trans on an anonymous imageboard?
>>
>>8571466
Man gays are weird.
>>
>>8571299
Once I started transitioning I kind of drifted away from /v/ and video games. I mostly just go on /g/ now and occasionally play a video game. /v/ is a shithole anyway.
>>
>>8571299
you too?

I was literally thinking this last night, /r9k/ is the same way.

>browse 4chan to escape insane TERF mom
>have to deal with autistic /r/The_Donald posters on /v/ instead

we're hated by everyone.
>>
>not
>having
>thick
>skin

The reason you make threads like this whining like a babby is the exact same reason they continue to shitpost. Feed the troll and then whine about being trolled, I swear.

Grow balls, woman.
>>
>>8571500
Not OP but I don't nowadays

still, it's not very pleasant to stumble into a thread we're all of a sudden there are 50+ anons talking about how trannies are so dumb for "choosing to be transgendered"

>>8572215
please tell me how to grow thicker skin anon, I could really do with it.
>>
>>8572223
You have to surround yourself in a culture of banter, where being mocked and crudely insulted is the standard. The closer the insults hit to home the better. The goal is desensitization here. Most men go to dives where they can be surrounded by such a culture. Unless you're willing to bite it down and present boymode you probably won't be interested in that.

4chan is a good starting point. Places that are distinctly opposed to "safe space" ethic will typically foster such a culture the most, because the aggro tards in those areas just get banned a hundred times.

The problem with creating safe spaces is that it fosters thin skins. Easily triggered retards that spew off the moment any masterbaiter posts a macro and make whatever movement they were trying to defend look bad by shouting "TOXIC" at the top of their lungs. You have to get out of this habit. All people do. Feeding the troll has never achieved anything good. Engaging in proactive debate is one thing, but there is no reason to address monkeys flinging shit unless you also want to pick up shit and join the monkeys.
>>
>Wanted to get into Speedrunning for a long time
>Get on HRT
>Become a grill
>Now I can never ever speedrun games or attend any streamed speedrunning events because trannies have become such a running joke among that community that if I'm clocked I'll get memed on by anonymous image board users

This is suffering.
>>
>>8572274
>memes are stopping me from pursuing my life goals

God dammit this is exactly what I'm talking about. The more they impact your life the more they're willing to continue doing it! By surrendering to meme consensuses of like ~400ppl at most you're sacrificing your own happiness for the sake of fucking losers!

It's completely asinine. In no other time would the weight of anonymous fucktards matter this much to someone's life decisions.
>>
>>8572289
The post was semi-facetious. I don't really care that much, but the scenario strikes me as entertaining.

Why are there so many trannies at speedrunning events like AGDQ anyways?
>>
>>8571299
lol, yeah, /d2g/ was posting my picture there earlier
>>
>>8571500
I don't even post I just lurk
>>
Literally stop letting them bother you, because half of they would fuck a "tranny" anyways.

like where do you think we are?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.