[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyway to make my boobs bigger? I've been transitioning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 200_s.gif (53KB, 357x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
53KB, 357x200px
Is there anyway to make my boobs bigger? I've been transitioning for almost 2 years now and I barely have an a cup. The rest of my body looks really good and my boobs are the only thing I'm self consious about anymore. Ive been on 200mg of Spiro and 4mg of estradiol if that makes a difference
>>
I induced lactation for breast growth and my breasts grew two cup sizes.

It made my nipples massive though so I'm not sure if you want that
>>
>>8571223
How dI'd you go about doing it? Did you think it was worth it?
>>
>>8571223
How would you do this? I'm not sure if I want implants, but I'm definitely not living my life with small B-cups.
>>
>>8571228
It was only worth it because I developed a lactation fetish for myself after months of doing it and I completely wouldn't recommend doing it because of the ridiculous work involved

>>8571229
Buy two breast pumps. Pump both breasts for 15 minutes 8 times a day (so a total of two hours of solid breast pumping). Eventually (weeks or months) milk will come out. Then more milk will come out and they'll get bigger as you make more milk. Also expect your breasts and nipples to hurt a lot, be sore a lot, feel swollen and painful and expect weird side effects since what you're doing is fucking with your hormones the old fashioned way.

Seriously the more I think about it the more I regret even bringing it up, really don't do it
>>
>>8571247
But isn't it better than having non-passing tranny tits? I don't want to be embarrassed when my partner takes my bra off.
>>
>>8571262
You're not going to have normal cis girl tits, you're going to have breastfeeding mom tits. I don't mean like giant cow tits, I mean they look different. Especially your nips
>>
>>8571286
Oh I see, that's a good consideration... That would be more appropriate for when I'm going to have kids then.
>>
>>8571286
Send pics, I don't know how those are different..
>>
>>8571247
i've known how 2 do this & that it works on men, since the 90's. first i've seen it on fortune.

i'm currently wondering how annoying is it to seek out partners into that stuff? and does it make a different dynamic because of (2 non continual hours daily)

u got the aliens out so you don't need spiro? still take a lil?

i used a razor to shave hair on my nipple and i think i knicked those (what's their names?) and a wart/cyst grew on it.

kill me plz.
>>
>>8571341
I'm sure you can find images of what I'm talking about if you just look for them

>>8571351
I don't have a partner so I wouldn't know
>>
>>8571247
Just tell, my bf has a lactation fetish himself so it could be nice.
>>
>>8571453
Just tell what?
>>
>>8571218
I've been on hormones for longer than that, but adding a few tablespoons of ground flax seeds daily seems to have given me a growth spurt.
>>
>>8571456
I meant if you were on HRT, and also I'd like to ask if I could reduce the time and still have a result, and what the side effects are.
>>
>>8571499
I'm on hrt yeah. What do you mean by reduce the time? Like reduce the work needed? Because I'm pretty sure you can't unless you take special drugs or something

>what the side effects are.
Way way hungrier because your body is making milk out of your nutrients. And when I hear a baby crying in public my boobs start leaking milk on their own which feels pretty disturbing
>>
>>8571247
>Also expect your breasts and nipples to hurt a lot, be sore a lot, feel swollen and painful and expect weird side effects since what you're doing is fucking with your hormones the old fashioned way.

You realize I'm a masochist and this only makes me pop a stiffer boner right?
>>
>>8571525
Me too, that's why I do it every day.
>>
>>8571517
I see, I'd like to reduce it to one hour or so...
>>
>>8571662
Even flat chested third world women can breast feed their children just fine, maybe it will work but even if you get milk to come out, your boobs won't get bigger unless you're making a LOT of milk. Like a ton. The amount of milk you make is relative to the stimulation your breasts get so if you're not putting in the effort you won't get the results you want
>>
>>8571672
I see, thank you for everything.
>>
>>8571517

>And when I hear a baby crying in public my boobs start leaking milk on their own which feels pretty disturbing

Mother nature, bruh.
>>
>>8573933

Come out of the closet, anon. What is it you think you're hiding?
>>
>>8571499
Different anon here, I took Motilium for a few months and I grew like a cup or so and started lactating without pumping too much. I stopped taking it a few weeks ago and I'm still squirting out milk.

I think it made me feel exhausted easily though and would easily get hiccups.
>>
>>8571218
I could care less if I'm flat if it means I get to grow super wide hips, any way to help that?
>>
>>8574169
This.
Please God let me have wide hips.
>>
>>8573940
Your average bittherhon pushing their narrative again. Don't listen to bitterhons!
>>
>>8571517
>when I hear a baby crying in public my boobs start leaking milk on their own

...is it bad if I sorta want this now?
>>
>>8574203
>>8574169
Inject relaxin
>>
Flax, Motilium. . .
It is all memes. If there was a way to ACTUALLY naturally augment breasts/growth don't you think the cis female population would have found it by now? Don't be fucking stupid. I wish it were true just like the rest of you a cupers. I am even taking progesterone but so far I haven't been gaining much in the way of breasts. Little bit under a B still.

Mind you if I can get to a full B cup I will be happy.
>>
Bleh, I'm at a full B but I want to get to at least a C, otherwise my wide chest is gonna look weird.
>>
>>8574639
Cis women can't do as much without fucking up their cycle. I got to like a C cup with Motilium. ; ^ )
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.