[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm scared as shit and want to reverse my transitioning,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: download.jpg (4KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 223x226px
I'm scared as shit and want to reverse my transitioning, I'm like 6 months in, 5 months of spiro, 1 month of bica, super minor breast growth but my libido is almost gone and I've noticed my dick and balls shrink a little.

I know the minor breast growth wont reverse and I know i'm permanently sterile now but will the genital shrinking and reduction of orgasms/sperm reverse itself, alternatively will my body hair start to grow back again faster or will it stay the same as now.
>>
Just stop taking hormones you dumb fuck

Genital shrinking won't reverse but if they're still producing testosterone then when you stop taking hormones you'll grow more body hair again and probably be able to jizz
>>
>>8571126
>5 months of spiro
>1 month of bica
nigga u fine
holy fuck
that's actually nothing

you can recover fertility after 6 months of CYPRO, which WILL chemically castrate you

literally just fucking stahp and your libido will return

You can start back on on Bica+Ralox if you want to keep your libido and not grow breasts, too
>>
File: tism.png (207KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
tism.png
207KB, 403x433px
>>8571132
I can't tell if I'm crazy paranoid or if it's genuienly shrinking or not.

realistically I was on and off spiro for those 5 months so it'd be more like 3 months total lmao

Do I take bica+ralox together? (ralox is an SERM right?) can I get ralox from the usual place you get bica from?

atm I'm on 50mg of bica every other day, is that too much? too little? aaaa
>>
iam an idiot - maybe u quittin and stressin because you haven't had a fuking hormone in you in five months. u better take E for a month before u quit hrt
>>
>>8571126
lol your fucked
gg tranny
>>
>>8571126
You're a fucking dumbass that deserves all you get. Hormones are not a toy.
>>
>>8571126
Gee, maybe chemically mutilating yourself wasn't such a great idea.
>>
>>8571195
doctor diagnosed me and prescribed them, I thought it would make me happy
>>8571196
i just wanted to be happy
>>
>>8571205
Doctor prescribing them doesn't mean it's in your best interest, it just means you went "doctor I want hormones they'll make me happy" and he believed you
>>
>>8571212
no, I talked to the doctor for months about it, she brought it up originally.
>>
>>8571205
There's no happiness at the degenerate end of the spectrum. You have to go in the other direction and become, you know, a decent human being.
>>
>>8571220
I'm sorry
I just hated feeling so bad
So I was desperate
>>
>>8571215
Yeah yeah, we know nothing is your fault and you're just a victim. You're not capable of deciding whether or not putting fucking hormones in your body is in your best interest. Fucking retarded faggot.
>>
>>8571126
being sterile is a lie if youre tanner stage 4 or above. was on hormones for 3years (10mg androcur, 6mg estrofem)
>>
>>8571227
I'm sorry, It was dumb of me. I wish I said something, I'm just begging for information on how reversible this stuff is.
>>
hey lurking trenders; this is gonna happen to you too lol
>>
>>8571257
If there are any lurkers here that are considering or just starting HRT, please make sure you are 110% sure it's what you want, if there's even a tiny bit of doubt, don't do it. Even if a doctor diagnoses you with gender dysphoria if you're still not sure, don't.

I just wanted to make myself happy, instead all I want to do now is throw myself off the top story of a parking garage when I leave work tomorrow
>>
>>8571205
don't blame that shit on ur doctor u child. i put a clause in my living will (that's on file at the hospitals) that says my family can't sue my gender doctors for renumeration because i chose this.
>>
>>8571292
You're right, I'm sorry. I'm fucking stupid.
>>
>>8571311
stupid? nahhh - you're young!!! keep learnin bud. keep /hrtgen/ updated about when u start estrogen or quit t blocks. interested to see ur doctors route.
(=

from what i've read, if u masturbate weekly, spiro is temporary infertility. but u can quit it completly after orchi, unless u wana make boob milk
>>
do you think doctors encourage to take hrt cause it benefits them financially (like having a deal with a hrt producing company, or something like that ?).
>>
File: 12435435.gif (1MB, 320x261px) Image search: [Google]
12435435.gif
1MB, 320x261px
hrt does not cause permanent infertility, not even cypro. unless youve had an orchi, once you stop taking hormones it always comes back. you can take tamoxifen to aid testosterone levels.
>>
>>8571398
source ?
>>
>>8571363
(((They))) give them shekels for everyone they corrupt into taking HRT
>>
>>8571409
I KNEW it
>>
>>8571363
>>8571409
Hormones are genericized, there's no money to be made in them. You want patent medicines for raking in the shekels, generic pills just have too much competition from labs in China to turn an enormous profit. Most of the money AstraZeneca, Eli Libby, GSK etc etc make come from patent drugs like Vyvanse and Abilify (until about 2 years ago).
>>
File: 1496002364516.jpg (46KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
1496002364516.jpg
46KB, 500x575px
>there is so much info now that people who aren't trans even get hormones early
>>
>>8571136
>atm I'm on 50mg of bica every other day, is that too much? too little?
That's a normal dose. Keep in mind that bica will make your breasts grow even more that spiro.
>>
File: 1491613663563.jpg (61KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
1491613663563.jpg
61KB, 500x406px
>>8571126
You femboys are fucking retarded.

What the hell did you think was going to happen? I know we like to joke about it, but hormones aren't literally fucking candy. You shouldn't be taking then if it isn't for a medical condition.
>>
why would you take hrt if you're terrified your balls are shrinking lmao

that's probably real, the dick size (when it's hard) you're probably mostly just inagining...I'm on cypro for 8 months and it's difficult and painful to get an erection, but it's the same length just not as thick

...and if you're worried about fertility why tf would you even think about taking hormones senpai, how is it possible for someone to meme themselves into taking hrt this hard
>>
Expecting a flood of this in the near future as an entire generation of young susceptible nerdy males realize just how easy it is to get prescription drugs in America. The ones who didn't get their brains BTFO'd by Adderall will get it BTFO'd by estrogen instead.
>>
>>8571530
Most "femboys" (trannies) that go on HRT know what infertility means and don't want fucking kids anyway. OP is just a retard.
>>
>>8571602
It's pretty entertaining how many people are taking hrt without even looking up the meds themselves and just believing stuff they read on here.
For most people here it's no big deal cause they're trans but femboys and people looking to avoid sterility are just believing random memes about SERMs and bica without even researching it themselves

It's annoying trying to talk to people so caight up in retarded memes though so if people post about it in hrtgen and such I don't even bother trying to convince people not to do it. They need to learn to research the things they're sticking in their body. I am honestly surprised at the way people treat buying "black-market" pharmaceuticals like it's just something harmless like weed. It's perfectly fine to do just have some personal responsibility
>>
>>8571205
You can only be happy if you choose to be happy anon, whether you choose to become a tranny or not isn't important.
>>
>>8571579
>>8571126
Honestly OP you probably shouldn't reproduce anyway, your children will be total numales and have all your mental issues too. Though if you ever do want to start a family you can always adopt. Let your shot genes end with you.
>>
File: 1497978042796.png (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497978042796.png
13KB, 200x200px
>>8571530
This >>8571630
"femboy" here confused if i'm a tranny or not, anyway i don't really want kids and wasted 2 years researching about HRT.

Op is retarded2

>>8571126
Just fucking stop them and go enjoy your muscles, retard.
>>
>>8571126
Talk to your therapist about it; you'll probably just stop the hormones and things will go back to the way they were in a few months. Quit yer bitchin.
>>
File: 1496959893319.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1496959893319.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
>>8571126
ur doneso

if you stop taking cute pills now you will literally die
>>
>>8571292

remuneration not renumeration
>>
>>8571126
Sounds amazing senpai
I would be so much happier if I didn't have to worry about sex at all
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.