[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get over a crush/infatuation? Its been almost a year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

How do you get over a crush/infatuation? Its been almost a year and I'm going to go insane. I can't control my thoughts at all please help
>>
>>8571030
Tell us about that person, anon.
After you do, I do have some tips/ideas but you have to be willing.
>>
>>8571380
what did you want me to say about them?
>>
>>8571538
How long have you stared at their butt?
>>
>>8571546
ummm maybe a few minutes if you total every stare lol
>>
>>8571538
What are you in LGBT, are they gay/straight and what gender? Why do you like them so much that you can't get over them and find someone similar?
>>
>>8571554
Would you rather grab it or slap it?
>>
The only way I've found to get rid of it is to tell them how you feel. It sucks a lot but if it's been a year you have to tell them, get crushed and move on.
>>
>>8571587
>What are you in LGBT
T
>are they gay/straight and what gender?
Bi from what I could gather, maybe leaning towards women more. MTF.
>Why do you like them so much that you can't get over them and find someone similar?
I don't even know what to say.. just thinking about her makes me dizzy and remember the sensation of them kissing me and then I can't think. Shes smarter than anyone I've met and way more mature, anyone else just feels like a kid. Physically she's beautiful and one of a few people that actually can arouse me. There's a lot I want to say but I don't know how.
>>8571599
Grab
>>8571637
I did. She was good about it and talked to me when I told her I don't know how to deal with this
>>
File: crying-pepe.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
crying-pepe.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>8571030
You made me cry now. Alright, let a emotionally unstable person who hasn't gotten over their crunch neither help you.
1. Get a life, find hobbies and other things normies do to distract yourself. If accomplished take it to step 2
2. Start looking for other partners, would suggest not doing anything sexually at first or changing them often.
3. Try to build a serious relationship and see if you still miss your crush.
3,25. A) If you got over them congratulations (ending 1)
3,5. B) If you didn't, make a last ditch effort to get them back
3,75. a) You get rejected and cry yourself to sleep for a month or so and spend your time talking with people on r/lgbt /lgbt/ and some individuals on the internet. Disconnected with the person for good (ending 2)
4. b) You form a stable relationship (ending 3- highly unlikely)
>>
>>8571936
>1
Done
>2
Done, also already had sex with someone else. Mind was elseware every second.
>3
Done. Dated a girl for months. She wants me to live with her but I told her no cause I'm just gonna keep talking about my crush till she hates me. Tried adding her but her account is blocked.
>4
Possible. Been talking to an option older ex. He thinks she lead me on

Its not working. A H H H H H
>>
>>8571936
>distract yourself
No.
You have a relationship addiction, to distract from your pain and problems. The addiction will cease once you no longer need to numb yourself.
Fix it. Nobody can do that but you.
>>
>>8572773
I don't know what my pain - problems are?
>>
Saving from page 8
>>
Bump I really want to not constantly have intrusive thoughts
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.