[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the days when thinking "maybe I don't look so bad"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: just kys me now.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
just kys me now.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>the days when thinking "maybe I don't look so bad" I get misgendered minutes later
>the days when thinking "I am a hopeless case. I'll never be or even remotely look like a woman. Why bother with anything" I get gendered correctly
Why does life keep making fun of me?
>>
>>8570708
Have you ever considered there is no objective evidence that AGP/Trans/Dysphoria can be even remotely helped by transition?

It's a mental illness, and should be treated/cured as such.

Life hates you because you're going against a mental illness. And no, I'm not from /pol/ that board so hilariously enough told me to transition just like bitterhons did.
>>
>>8570717
I don't care. I just don't want to look like a man anymore.
>>
>>8570742
Well, wouldn't you be okay with simply not feeling like you needed to look like a woman?
>>
>>8570744
I don't think I would, no.
I am not exactly your average 6'3 quarterback Hulk-dude in a dress but a in-the-between twinkhon that doesn't pass for a man in men's clothes or a woman in women's clothes.

If I were that then most likely yes.
>>
>>8570756
If you got on T, and had a cure and could fully masculinize, and clear up all the stuff left behind by transition, I'm sure you'd consider it as an option.

The reason I mention this is transition simply doesn't work, and doesn't cure the underlying mental illness.

There's many alternate options to consider rather than trapping yourself.

NoFap, is one that works quite well for a lot of people. It may take 1 to 2 years to fully work out for you, but it's absolutely something that should be done. It may get temporarily worse at the start, this is normal.

Another option, howevermuch hated would be repression. If you're going to go through living hell and trap yourself, why wouldn't you just repress, detransition and try and live a meaningful life?
>>
>>8570764
>I'm sure you'd consider it as an option.
Not really.
>The reason I mention this is transition simply doesn't work, and doesn't cure the underlying mental illness.
It didn't work for you but it doesn't mean it won't work for everybody else.
>muh nofap challenge
I smell some projecting here. Not everyone's transition is fueled by fetishistic urges and you need to understand that.
>repression
Or just live in boymode while staying on hormones which is what I am currently considering. That seems like more of a meaningful life than whatever you are suggesting.

Are you done proselyting?
>>
>>8570794
I'm not "proselyting". I'm simply stating alternate options. Boymode HRT is still trapping yourself, and in all honesty should just probably go all the way or not at all.

And there are no proven long-term benefits of transitiong helping AGP/Trans/Dysphoric people.

>Not everyone's transition is fueled by fetishistic urges
[citation needed]
It's called an ATLE, it's not just erotic target location error, but there's also an attraction error. Read Anne Lawrence for more details, as well.
>>
>>8570804
Let's turn the tables around. What if it's going to be you who's going to regret their choices? What if one day you're going to realize that "wow, if only i didn't listen to that alex jones male virility pills nofap broscience bullshit decades ago. Now I am an old bitter withered grandpa and can't do anything about it, oh, woe is me!"

But what do I know? I am just a failed male/failed tranny who's been brainwashed by (((evil))) (((degenerate))) Jew doctors into transitioning, right?
>>
>>8570823
It worked for me. I don't feel dysphoric anymore. I've been cured. If I ever get dypshoria back again, which won't happen.

Also, if I'm that old and have lived my life, I'd be content with what I achieved. Wouldn't care at that age!

I'm not from /pol/, that board is a joke.
>>
>>8570804
>>8570829
If you're not sick why are you here, cureanonette?
>>
>>8570830
I'm not "cureanonette", or the one you're referring to in the other threads.
I'm just another cureanon, spreading the truth.

I'm here because, personally I'm pretty gay.
I also like to discuss transgender topics, and let people know there's hope!
>>
File: trademark.jpg (53KB, 696x449px) Image search: [Google]
trademark.jpg
53KB, 696x449px
>>8570829
>I've been cured. If I ever get dypshoria back again, which won't happen.
Alright, my dude, it's been pleasure talking with you.

Stay tuned for Walt Cletus Heyer's "inspiring" story how he fought his fetishist inner demons and won. Then we have the Cathy Brennan interview on internet cyberabuse by fetish activists who want to gain access to women's bathrooms.

In the meantime go to Prison Planet dot gov, we have special deals for fellow brothers, a 40% off offer on the ManEnergizer 3000™! Masculinity today is threatened by external (((evil))) forces. It's time to fight back! With ManEnergizer 3000™! Stay a man! Get ManEnergized 3000™, bro™!
>>
>>8570877
>shitposting with /pol/ memes
I'm not from that shitty board.
I'm serious. Alex Jones is bullshit.
NoFap is serious, real and actual science in the making. Seriously, google it.
>>
File: smug anime girl.jpg (39KB, 495x345px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl.jpg
39KB, 495x345px
>>8570882
>NoFap is serious, real and actual science in the making
Now you are just master-baitin' my man.
>>
>>8570717
>you're mentally ill just get treated/cured lol
>doesn't suggest any treatment or cure

Constructive post
>>
>>8571905
retweet
>>
>>8570829
>>8570804
>>8570764
>>8570717
Don't listen to your conservative parents/friends/teachers and get real help. You have been made to believe what you feel is not real and that instead you should "man up" but trust me, it will only make your life worse.

Instead of trying to convince people here to stop transitioning you need to find an understanding therapist who will help you with your issues. Good luck.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.