[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my gf is gonna start T pretty soon When should I expect the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: kD2Zs9Wqlqk.jpg (105KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
kD2Zs9Wqlqk.jpg
105KB, 1050x1400px
So my gf is gonna start T pretty soon
When should I expect the person I knew and loved to start disappearing in a horrifying Kafka-esque metamorphosis. And what exactly am I supposed to do.
>>
>>8570456
>Kafka-esque metamorphosis
Did you even read that story? He literally became unable to communicate with anyone. That's not going to happen here.
>>
>>8570548
[citation needed that men can communicate]
>>
>>8570580
Ha, now that you mention it that's true. I take back what I said.
>>
>>8570456
Pretty soon. Testosterone is really powerful, and within a year she will be a T rage filled man, complete with man stink, body hair, and sandpaper skin. Men are also gross perverts, so expect that to happen as well. Just break up with her honestly.
>>
>>8570456
u basically will either have to become The Ultra Gay or kys

but I jewgled "mtf timeline" and the first result was a pdf
page 6

1–3 months:
>horny
>dry vagina
>expand dong
>manly body hairs
>oily skin + acne
>musccley
>fat moves from hips to waist (at this time period??)
1–6 months:
>no more vagina blood boogers
3–6 months:
>voice changes begin
1 year+:
>facial hair
>balding
>voice finishes changing
>>
>>8571153
>>8571160
I honestly don't know what to do.
She's perfect and I have feelings all they way but that shit scares me real bad.
She made that decision as a complete child, way before we met, based on simple dislike of oneself and self-esteem issues that all young people feel. Influenced by her ultra pro gay surroundings I presume she decided that it all going to go away if she becomes a man.
She's extremely sensitive and emotional on top of being stubborn so I'm afraid of even bringing it up. Plus, she'll probably see it as my "internalized homophobia" acting up since I'm from a homophobic culture.
I'm bisexual, and I'm guessing she sees that as an automatic okay from me. But what I'm attracted to is her and not some stranger pseudo-dude she's gonna become.
>>
>>8572751
>But what I'm attracted to is her and not some stranger pseudo-dude she's gonna become.

How do you know? Have you thought about actually talking about it with your partner, as folks in a relationship are supposed to do? Man up.
>>
>>8572751
are you a guy or a girl
>>
>>8572852
Guy
>>
>>8572852
girl, seeing >>8570586
>>
>>8572751
I can already tell this relationship was never going to last.
>>
>>8570456
When she starts dicking you with a strap-on.
>>
>>8572862
you're not a repressed homophobe if you're not interested in dating a ftm
>>
>>8572751
>the person I knew and loved to start disappearing
>She's extremely sensitive and emotional
>Influenced by her ultra pro gay surroundings

geez i would leave asap.
ftms can be ok if they actually try to be men, but she just sounds like a trender.

i mean did you love her for her being a girl and her being feminine, did she try to dress and act sterotypically fem?

i guess if you care more about her personality and not how she looks you can consider staying with her but I wouldnt, although im baised since i would never date a ftm.
>>
>>8570456
lmao str8 boi btfo
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.