[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the gay equivalent of a russian mail order bride?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1499827129245.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1499827129245.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
What's the gay equivalent of a russian mail order bride? Can I buy a foreign bf somewhere?
>>
>>8570432
Probably? Aren't there a lot of homeless gay youths? Go find one of them
>>
>>8570432
grindr or craigslist, stop pretending like it's hard to get dick.
>>
>>8570441
Bad idea, the gay mayor of Seattle did something like this and it became a legal scandal
>>
>>8570447
Well yea if your a mayor don't try to adopt a gay street youth to be your lover
>>
>>8570444
This. I always wished I was gay so I could have all the sex I desire
>>
>>8570444
>>8570463
That. I'm a 4/10 on a good day and have had so much casual sex I got bored with it, and I've had so many FWB that I can barely remember them all. I got my first boyfriend (8/10) just by joining a gym and doing the bare minimum of effort required to not look like a sack of crap and then posting half-decent pics on a random app (jack'd) and finally agreeing to meet up with him after he bugged me for a solid week(I thought he was out of my league) and then not fighting him when he claimed me and moved into my apartment.

If you are a faggot there really is no legit excuse.
If you can afford to buy someone, you can afford to move out of whatever backwoods hellhole you live in that doesn't have a gay population for you to fool around with, and you can afford a shitty gym membership.
Stop making excuses and just admit that you actually enjoy being a whiny depressed bitch and crying on the internet because you're a fucking pussy and you're fucking proud of it.
>>
>>8570526
You lucky dog. I always imagine there is some app or website you can check if you are in a decent sized city or town to find a local gay orgy going on almost 24/7 somewhere in the area. You could just show up and of course they let you in. they are gay, you are gay, why wouldn't they let you in? I'm not far off from the truth am I?
>>
>>8570568
I've been invited to several... but ew... no thanks.
I grew up in the late 80s/early 90s when they actually taught kids about safe sex and STD(I)s.. That shit just sounds like a really bad idea to me.
Closest I ever came to that was a threesome.
>>
>>8570579
See if I were gay id be one of those dudes who gets killed by a serial killer in some park. I just couldn't help myself, if I knew there was a park where I could go do gay stuff I would be there all the time. I think I'm a sex addictive thou
>>
>>8570463
>>8570444
>>8570526

Probably the best perk of rolling "Gay" in this life.
>>
>>8570597
I was too.. until I got bored with it...
But the kind of guys who hang out in parks and shit like that are usually old and/or gross.
And why go to a park when you can get sex delivered to your house?
At first I was horny enough to deliver myself to them.. but eventually I got lazy.
Now I'm so fucking over it I usually just jerk off unless I can find a guy who is exactly what I'm looking for and also willing to come to me.
>>
>>8570615
God I can't even imagine. The idea of getting so much strange you get sick of it is impossible for me to comprehend
>>
>>8570615
Do you still date or anything Anon?
>>
>>8570628
I let myself go to complete shit when I was with my ex, I'm busy focusing on improving myself at the moment... finally.
And I think I finally got rid of all that "needy" energy.. If something happens, great.. but I'm not going to go looking for anything serious.. I don't really have the patience to put up with any more bullshit right now.
>>
>>8570648
Is it difficult to find a partner to settle down with in the gay community? Now that I think about it, it must be somewhat like the roastie problem us straights have but on steroids
>>
>>8570656
In hindsight there were several decent guys I could have settled down with but I was too busy fucking everything that moved to stop and pay attention.
I don't think it's as difficult as these idiots on 4chan make it sound.. but it is two men.. so..
I also think it gets a bit easier as you get older. A guy in his early/mid 20s who wants to settle down is kind of an anomaly.
>>
>>8570669
I see. How about this - is promiscuity seen as a huge negative for a potential partner in gays in the same way it is for when straight men look for a woman?
>>
File: shrugs.jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
shrugs.jpg
5KB, 276x183px
>>8570676
It is if you're an idiot.

There are guys like that out there, but they are definitely in the extreme minority. Most guys fuck on the first date... hell.. most fuck before the first date. If you're a fag who values chastity.. good fucking luck.
>>
>>8570526
I don't believe you. You're probably better than a 4/10 and he wasn't an 8/10.
>>
>>8570716
Let's presume he's a solid 6/10, then.
95% of men can attain 6/10 through good grooming, semi-decent shape, and dressing okay.
>>
>>8570695
>tfw chastity fag who found another chastity fag
Get rekt, sluts
>>
>>8570676
Straight men don't care if a woman is promiscuous either.
It's 2017, straight people are having just as much casual sex as gay people.
>>
>>8571098
We do when it comes to settling down. Well some of us
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.