[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm MtF and I hate women. I want to be feminine bodied and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4

File: nhw_logo (1).jpg (71KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
nhw_logo (1).jpg
71KB, 300x300px
I'm MtF and I hate women. I want to be feminine bodied and treated like a woman but I despise how entitled, childish, petty, weak, and narcissistic the average woman is.

My male friends are easy going, chill, and we never argue, pre transition or post. My female friends will engage in the most pathetic petty fights over super simple shit.

For example, I talked to one friend too much, and the other decided to start saying really horrible things that would never fly in a male group like "just leave, no one likes you." A few hours later, she is all buddy buddy with me again, but I never get apologies from these disgusting things said to me. I don't think I've ever had a woman apologize to me for saying horrible things, while my male friends don't even say them in the first place.
>>
>>8570408
ITT: Why AGPs shouldn't be ashamed of being male brained.
>>
>>8570408
Sounds like you drank the misogyny kool-aid. That ain't healthy.

>For example, I talked to one friend too much, and the other decided to start saying really horrible things that would never fly in a male group like "just leave, no one likes you." A few hours later, she is all buddy buddy with me again, but I never get apologies from these disgusting things said to me. I don't think I've ever had a woman apologize to me for saying horrible things, while my male friends don't even say them in the first place.
You have crummy friends
>>
>>8570466
>That ain't healthy.
Not an argument.

>You have crummy friends
Funny how the male ones are fine.
>>
>>8570408
Be the change you want to see.
>>
Probably just stop hanging out with the female friends and hang out with the male ones? If there's one thing men know, it's how to treat women like women.
>>
>>8570668
What does AGP have to do with fapping?
>>
>>8570683
fuck off autismo
>>
>>8570683
>Dysphoria is heavily increased by fapping if you are an AGP/Trans/Dypshoric person. In some cases, it can actually CAUSE AGP/Trans/Dysphoria!
[citation needed]
>>
>>8570683
WHAT WAY?! Tell us about this better way!
>>
>>8570699
>Not even going to bother as bitterhons don't know evidence when it pokes them in the face.
tl;dr no evidence, it was just a lie
>>
nofap increases sissy needs. luckily only gota repress that shit every few months.

did nofap for a few months before and after hrt

now i cum like a sissy bitch. i am so proud.

>>tfw captain nofap nocure cant slap my ass but my gf made me make cummies from a few slaps.
>>
>>8570408
>I'm MtF and I hate women.
Not even surprised.
>>
>>8570723
Hard to listen to total silence.
>>
>>8570739
???
>>
File: 1472933103652.jpg (32KB, 410x404px) Image search: [Google]
1472933103652.jpg
32KB, 410x404px
>>8570408
>tfw you realize that you act 100% like a cis woman and that alienates you from most trannies
>tfw you also realize you are considered a bitch by most everyone who knows you
>>
>>8570408
>entitled, childish, petty, weak, and narcissistic the average woman is
You'll start realising you're a fucking idiot once you transition.
I've seen it many times.

Misogynistic retarded shit trans girls believe pre-transition that fucking dissolves once they see the world from the other side.
>>
>>8571591
Elaborate?
>>
>>8571591

>I've seen it many times.

Man, where the fuck do you guys live where you've all known several anti-feminist, misogynistic trans women? Every single one I've ever known has just been another SJW, although I've only ever known 3.
>>
>>8571597
Those views stem from an outsider perspective and a life raised as a man, even if they feel dysphoric about it.

I had some fucking retarded views earlier in my life too until I started experiencing the female side of things.
>>
>>8570408
Women hate women

You are already becoming a woman
>>
>>8571143
There are plenty of cis women who are actually pretty nice. It's just that you are a terrible human being.
>>
>>8571603
>experiencing the female side of things.
Like what exactly tho?
>>
>>8571622
We're on 4chan. If I actually use the proper terminology, I'll just get bombarded with crazy poltards anyway.
>>
>>8571627
Ugh, like what? Beauty standards, being loved and cared about, being coddled and told how wonderful you are your entire life, cozy indoor jobs, forgiveness for not knowing how to do things, easy hiring for jobs? Is that just all muh benevolent sexism? I'll take that if it means cooking a few dinners.
>>
>>8571638
literally looking through the lense of a fedora. grow up
>>
>>8571646
You aren't answering. Explain. Please.
>>
>>8571646
What changed for you, and how?
>>
>>8571649
That wasn't even me.

>>8571638
More difficulty being recognized for legitimate competence, mansplaining, regularly being treated as or seen as inferior, literally your entire post, expectations about roles within relationships, rape culture (which is a real thing, don't just plug your ears and then find some youtube video that tells you it's all okay and you don't have to think about how society has problems), depending on country often rights to health care(especially an issue in the USA), being sexualized in inappropriate situations, the whole victim blaming culture as well as the idiotic double-standard about sexuality.

And so many other things.

The list is so long. And sure maybe these seem like non-problems to you, but that's likely because you don't deal with them or want to acknowledge them.

Let the memearrows around terms I've used begin.

Also this isn't me researching and bothering to be comprehensive, just a top of the mind sort of jotting things down.
>>
>>8570683
The fun fact is that I feel more femmine more days I don't touch myself, other than dysphoria is the main reason I would like to not feel the urge to do so, my mind feels more light.
>>
>>8571669

Pretty ironic how most APG transbians are the ones who'll make posts like OP's. I'm sure they'll love their first experience of being harassed by men, and I literally say this as an APG.
>>
>>8570699
I never fapped much to begin with.. i think youre just a delusional autist whos confused by their own impulses. So youre projecting
>>
>>8571691
Please define APG. Or did you mean AGP?

AGP is an overused idiotic term here.

It feels like it is used in reference to literally anyone who discovers themselves at an age above 2.
>>
>>8571669
>seen as inferior
Girls have always been on pedestals where I grew up (in a conservative state). We were told from kindergarten onward about how girls were simply smarter, and better people than us.

>mansplaining
That's just how men talk. They do it to men too.

>roles within relationships
Making dinner and cleaning? Beats working for Mr. Shekelstein.

>rape culture
You mean the culture where I'm afraid to even be in a room alone with a girl at work because all they have to do is make shit up and I'm toast?

>muh healthcare
Birth control is not necessary for living

>sexualized in inappropriate situations
I have experienced women doing the exact same thing to myself and men around me, but that will never be "problematic" for your types, will it?
>>
>>8571698

Derp, yeah, that's what I meant. Sorry, brain is tired as fuck and haven't slept in almost a day
>>
>>8570408
Even women can be misogynists
Even trans women can be misogynists
>>
>>8571702
>Girls have always been on pedestals where I grew up (in a conservative state). We were told from kindergarten onward about how girls were simply smarter, and better people than us.

This is the sort of shit that I also have a problem with.

Go ask some Saudis what they think of women. I'm sure they'll speak very highly of women.

>>8571702
>Making dinner and cleaning? Beats working for Mr. Shekelstein.
No, financial autonomy does not score lower than dependent servitude.

>>8571702
>You mean the culture where I'm afraid to even be in a room alone with a girl at work because all they have to do is make shit up and I'm toast?
No, as in the culture that doesn't teach or properly recognize bodily autonomy, personal boundaries, or even understand what consent really entails.

>>8571702
>Birth control is not necessary for living
Okay, what about pap tests, mammograms, and the myriad other health care things that women need but, notably in the USA are dealing with extremely limited access too.

Also, yes, birth control is necessary for control over one's life and sexuality.

>>8571702
>I have experienced women doing the exact same thing to myself and men around me, but that will never be "problematic" for your types, will it?
Of course it's a problem. Sexualization and objectification of people is a systemic culture problem.

Feminist theory benefits men too senpai.
>>
>>8571698
>2
>not already having SRS
You didn't even try, AGP scum.
>>
>>8571716
Whatever. It's not like I'll ever be a girl anyways. Why shouldn't I be bitter?
>>
>>8571702
>You mean the culture where I'm afraid to even be in a room alone with a girl at work because all they have to do is make shit up and I'm toast?
>Birth control is not necessary for living
Neither is not being afraid, but you certainly seemed to be upset about THAT.
>>
>>8571728
Because it's destructive to both society and yourself.

If you would like educational materials, all you need to do is ask.
>>
>>8571733
I'll just be stuck being a stupid boy, and "the enemy", which I never wanted to be anyways, and I don't even like males.
>>
>>8571748
>and "the enemy", which I never wanted to be anyways,
Males aren't the enemy. Misogynistic patriarchal assholes are.

You can be an ally or not, your choice, whatever you choose as your gender presentation.
>>
>>8571752
>be an ally
So I can lose out on jobs for "diversity" promotions? I was kicked out of the "girl group" for being a boy in middle school. Helping them will never do any good for me. No, I'm all alone, senpai. You can keep your happy rose-colored girlview glasses on.
>>
>>8571770
>I want to defend my privilege and actively fight against efforts to dismantle the unjustified hierarchy present in my patriarchal society.
Oh, well, okay, you're the enemy then.

Pitchforks away.
>>
>>8571773
Fine.
>>
>>8571783
I'm still open to giving you educational material if you want to broaden your horizons though.
>>
>>8571789
Like what exactly? I already know most of it, and used to be sympathetic.
>>
File: 1495935885531s.jpg (4KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1495935885531s.jpg
4KB, 125x121px
>>8571773
typical meme crusader, always proselytizing with his pitchfork out

the fact that you people don't realize you're a walking joke yet is the reason why you will fail in this society.

Enjoy the dustbins of history.
>>
>>8571143
> act 100% like a cis woman

> browses 4chan

Sure
>>
>>8571770
>I was kicked out of the "girl group" for being a boy in middle school.
What happened exactly?
>>
>>8570408
I have female friends who are nothing but supportive, friendly, kind and always there for me when I need them.

I have male friends who are the same

checkmate.
>>
>>8570683
I get dysphoric by being horny. Explain how walking around a mess because all I can focus on is being alone and horny make me a better human being?
>>
>>8570408
You will never have a cunt but you are certainly one. Kys.
>>
>>8571691
I like men, and you're right that I wouldn't worry about getting "harassed" by men irl. Having men compliment me outside of shitty message groups is better than being a fucking ghost. I'm sure celebrities also love to complain about getting too much attention aswell but newsflash, it only happens since they are actually valued.

I'm solely in boy-mode irl but post pics online in girl mode. Even if all men irl acted the exact same as 4channers do, feminists would still be overblowing street "harassment".
>>
File: WLbOqGph.jpg (82KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
WLbOqGph.jpg
82KB, 960x960px
>>8571716
>muh Saudi Arabia
You completely dodged the point by referencing some 3rd world shithole. In the US (aka what matters to the majority of us here), women are valued much more than men.

It's not even a us-centric thing, it's a civilized thing. News reports will say "they even shot the women and children". Women are valued always over men unless it comes to actual competency, something you can't just completely cover with SJW double-speak.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Women_are_wonderful"_effect
>>
>>8571773
This is what I hate the most about the whole intersectional feminism electric bogaloo. You have someone here who feels like they have got shit on their entire life for physically being something they didn't even want to be.

A subset of MtFs in their childhood/teenage are just too fucking awkward and fucked up to play along with the girl group. Instead they have little to no friends that are all guys, since guys are more approachable and not cliquey. I'd know since I am part of the subset.

I don't think you understand how much resentment and bitterness stored up when you are viewed as an outsider by the group of people you want to be with the most. Especially at a younger age when you're so othered by girls, it's pretty easy to take all the disgusting sides of feminism("you can't hit a girl even if she hits you", "girls are first to eat, boys wait until girls all get their food, "stop crying, boys don't cry") extremely personally. And before you say "wait! Thats not feminism" - well how come those weirdly separating and gross statements are said 90% of the time by a new age feminist teacher, 10% old man substitute?

When I was still dealing with this intense resentment, feminist arguments were practically sad jokes. Complaining about having to wear makeup or shave legs is a fucking laugh when girls have very little obligation to actually do it, while men have a much larger stigma going the other way.

Pretty much, you are riding someone for not liking feminism when they probably got shit on their whole life by feminist ideals.
>>
>>8570408
Lol, I can completely sympathize. Part of what made transitioning so appealing was that I could make it even clearer that I have nothing to give women and they have nothing I want. One of my best friends is a woman and she hates women too and we both talk about our seething hatred for them and their petty shit.

Also being able to be better at being a woman than biological women. I'm very socially aware and whenever a woman's being a cunt I always make her look like the cunt she is. Women are cowards and if you're better at talking than they are if you confront them when they're being cunts they'll either back down and look like cunts or try to argue and end up looking like even bigger cunts.

But I don't have cunts in the circle of friends I care about, so it's a non-issue for me.

If anything HRT has made me hate women more, because I'm more aware of what they're trying to do (and just more socially aware in general) and whenever I see that I always remind them they're pieces of shit.
>>
>>8570408
There's lots of biological women who feel the same way actually. I'm a cis bi guy and I've talked to a few girls who've basically told me the same thing as far as hanging out with other girls goes. They appreciate the honesty of a male friend group, and there's nothing wrong with that. Guys make fun of their male friends to their face as a way of bonding. Girls make fun of their female friends behind their back as a way of manipulating the social circle to their advantage. Obviously, this is a generalisation, but it's a pretty damn accurate one. And those girls who don't fit the generalisation usually tend to be more laid back and honest themselves, so they're going to be alienated fairly quickly from your standard female social groups.

In your case, being raised in the role of a male probably helped contribute to your alienation from female friend groups too. But I reckon it comes down to the type of person you are at heart. I'm sure there's plenty of MTF trannies who love to surround themselves with female friends regardless of how they were raised. They probably prefer all the dishonest albeit overwhelmingly positive back-patting that they recieve from their female pals. They may or may not be aware that while their buddies are saying shit like "you're beautiful, girl" and "you deserve better anyway!" to their face, a good chunk of them are probably talking mad shit about them behind their back at the same time.
>>
>>8570408
So you are a woman yourself but you hate other women? Maybe you can admit that there has to be a fraction of women who are not complete shit? Like, maybe there are some similar to you?
At least say you 'dislike most women' instead of all (including you)
>>
>>8570408
Narcissistic?

Why are women always being called "narcissistic"? Just because we have the nerve to feel beautiful in a society that wants us to feel ugly?

And why is it that if a man gives his opinion, he's being "assertive", but a woman is being "petty"?
>>
>>8578563
I don't think it's "female privilege" so much as "white female privilege." Nobody gives a shit if a black woman gets shot. But any time there's a mass killing, the news media always finds the prettiest, whitest girl to plaster her face all over the telly.
>>
>>8570731
>Making cummies from being slapped on the ass
god why can't that happen to me
>>
>>8570408
Then you are just pissed that... No vagina for you...
>>
>>8570408
stop hanging out with women, OP. Men only from now on.
>>
>>8574416
Well, there was this group of girls and myself, who used to talk between classes every day. Then, one day they told me that no boys could be in the group anymore, and that was that.
>>
Maybe it's only me, but I think keeping a lasting friendship with a male friend is far easier than with a female one. Compared to men, women have a lot of emotional BS that you have to endure and listen, even when they are not willing to do the same for you. Also they are more prone to get mad due to small or dumb stuff. I feel like every relationship I had with women was laborious due to me having to keep them satisfied and having to do most of the work. Men usually don't really care if you don't want to listen to their problems, while women will treat you like shit if you don't do this for them.

I was friends with a girl that had a sociopath as boyfriend, it was shit having to listen everyday as to how he cheated on her, but she still loved him anyway. Ugh. She was depressed, but still dated him for an entire year, ignoring all of my warnings about her relation, everyday I tried to cheer her up despite of her mood.

A year later, I got many family issues and was massively depressed. I wasn't feeling like talking with anyone. She sent a couple few messages asking what happened, which I answered with "sorry, not really in the mood for talking, kinda depressed". Then a month of silence later, she sent me a huge rant with a lot of assumptions and crazy theories, like I was treating her as the source of my problems and stuff, and how horrible I was, wtf

Wish this happened just once. But this happened. So. Many. Times with different girls. The only girl I have a friendship nowsdays is an MTF that I know for years before she transitioned. I feel it's far easier to talk with her than any other woman due her past as being a guy.
>>
>>8570408
cis women are shit

/thread
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.