[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>massively followed/adored/admired in the muslim world Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: not_gay.png (1022KB, 935x600px) Image search: [Google]
not_gay.png
1022KB, 935x600px
>massively followed/adored/admired in the muslim world
Do you think Ronaldo impending coming out will improve the condition of gays in islamic countries?
>>
>>8570388
Ronaldo thinks he is white? Lol
>>
>>8570394
>portuguese aren't white
what is this? 19th century USA?
>>
>>8570474
>Portuguese are not spics

Stop it
>>
>>8570553
is this what burgersactually believe? i know americans pride themselves on anti-intellectualism but sometimes that's too much
>>
>>8570577
That's what everyone believes
>>
>>8570577
Not even him, but come on man. He's not white.
>inb4 you're an Italian, Spaniard, or some other non-white Euro
>>
>>8570588
t. sheltered ameriburger
no, literally no-one apart burgers and leafs believe in your retarded theories about race. it's literally only inbred anglos
>>8570591
>non-white euro
oh no i'ts retarded
>>
>>8570606
Pls stop responding to me. Don't you have a father to look for?
>>
>>8570474
Those two niggers are literally the same skin tone dude
>>
File: helphelper.jpg (73KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
helphelper.jpg
73KB, 658x662px
>>8570606
>oh no i'ts retarded
>mfw
Whatever, Mario.
Doesn't change the fact that southern Italians, Portugese et al are mostly composed of Turkish kebab genes.
>>
>>8570622
>what is tan
>what is lighting
am i being rused? i knew burgers were dumb but not knowing that tan exists is something else
>>8570624
>Doesn't change the fact
implying you would recognise a fact even if it shat down your neck
that would be greek. but studies find that these aren't even "turkish" genes because most of genetic make-up of anatolians didn't change over time
>>
>>8570632
Why do shit skins get russled so easily? Are you a huge renaldo fan or something? If so you should be happy, we are saying he is one of you
>>
>>8570651
>knowing that people have ability to tan
>"must be black!"
jesus christ
>>
>>8570672
So religious, the shit skins are
>>
>>8570679
just because your porky skin turns red when exposed to the sun, does not mean other people cant tan properly
>>
you disappoint me /lgbt/, didn't answer my question at all
>>
>>8570936
The answer is 'no.'
They'll throw him right under the bus 'cuz "ooga-booga we don't want eet!!"
>>
>>8570388
Will probably worsen it a bit more. Since people aren't retarded enough to start liking a group of people just because some guy they used to like belongs in that group. Is that clear enough for you ?
>>
File: not_gay.jpg (34KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
not_gay.jpg
34KB, 615x409px
>>8570953
>>8570975
But Cristiano Ronaldo is revered as a literal GOD by millions of muslim men (with a huge % of them being closeted gay).
When he comes out, this may change gay acceptance in these countries, don't you think?
Could Cristiano Ronaldo be The One who brings modernism and tolerance in these wartorn and retrograde countries?
>>
>>8571140
You're literally retarded.
The whole concept of islam is to avoid any form of worship of anything that isn't God, the one and only. Also many of those you call "closeted gay" are nothing more than degenerates whith a fetish, for whom I have no compassion.
>>
>>8571234
I don't think you understand. Soccer is allowed in muslim countries because it's literally the only thing that can relieve the religious oppression. Fortunatly no religion bans sports and even ayatollahs are ok with soccer clubs and competitions.
Ronaldo is revered as the best player of all times, and is a role model for guys of these countries.
I also know that gaysex is practiced a lot in these countries (because women chastity is pricey), but simply not acknowledged.
If Cristiano Ronaldo comes out it will be a strong message of "gaysex is Ok" for them, it could change the muslim world, so the whole world, forever.
>>
>>8570936
Stop spamming this stupid fucking thread with the same fucking images all the fucking time.
>>
>>8570577
Don't even bother friend. Americans think Spanish isn't a white language, where do you even go from there.
>>
if your argument for editiing sharia law is 'football' then plz keep buying petro dollars
salam
>>
>>8571293
then they will just jump to another football star and will loathe Ronaldo
>>8571338
it's almost surreal: like their school system is d e s i g n e d to mass produce morons
>>
>>8570624
>southern Italians, Portugese et al are mostly composed of Turkish kebab genes.
Yeah you don't know anything about genetics.
>>
>>8570388
Why the fuck people think he's hot?
>>
>>8571313
I won't go until I get answers buddy
>>
>>8574849
Because they have better taste than yours.
>>
File: stupid.gif (942KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
stupid.gif
942KB, 320x240px
>>8574864
>poorly defined biceps
>shitty tan
>almost disfigured face
>that whole metrosexual garbage
Yeah nah, he ain't ugly but he ain't nowhere close to being hot.
>>
>>8574868
>pointyelbow.jpg
>>
>>8570606
I dunno if this other dude is trolling for butthurt or what, but of course Italians, Spaniards, etc. are white. The burger/leaf education system does not teach otherwise.
>>
>implying the Middle East won't disappear up its own asshole within the next decade anyway

They've already wrecked themselves hard due to Syria and ISIS, and they all hate each other with a passion.
>>
>>8571598
As a burger, its legitimately the fault of black culture. Black culture is inherently "fuk da system, fuk school nigga" and then because black culture is "cool" it rubs off on everyone.
>>
>>8570474
Ronaldo has some black blood, though. I think it was his grandad. That's why he looks so brown.
>>
>>8575196
a relief
>>
Bidah is unislamic.
>>
>>8570624
here is a man who learned genetics from early 90s tarantino movies
>>
>>8570388
is there any evidence for this??
>>
File: ronaldo stunned.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ronaldo stunned.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>8577962
Watch this, /lgbt/. You can actually pinpoint the second when he realizes it.
>>
>>8577962
Plenty. I'm in the process of gathering all the proofs
>>
File: 1456958144590.gif (470KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1456958144590.gif
470KB, 200x200px
>>8577974
>Sees dick
>Immediately shoots up confused
>eyes on dick the whole time
>quickly looks at his own dick kek
>takes a deep breath
>*represses the gay*
>eternal confusion in his face
>tfw
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.