[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got guilt-tripped into subbing for my trans gf because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: rsY2HLp.jpg (162KB, 640x617px) Image search: [Google]
rsY2HLp.jpg
162KB, 640x617px
I just got guilt-tripped into subbing for my trans gf because she wanted to try it.

Is this a normal thing for trans girls that can overcome that aspect of their dysphoria or am I being played the fool here?
>>
>>8570323
WHAT IS THIS PICTURE
>>
>>8570323
Did she fuck you? How did she even stay hard?
>>
Honestly... most trans women are extremely submissive and will reject a chaser who wants to sub for them. You lucked out.
>>
>>8570377
She's two+ years hrt but can still maintain an erection most of the time. She had been bringing it up during sex for a while and said that she felt it would help her coping with still having it so I gave in eventually. I had never really been bottom before but I just kinda accepted it as a milestone in our relationship and hoped it didn't need to happen again.

>>8570383
No I didn't because I'm not a chaser and it had never really been an issue until now since she's decided against srs surgery. I didn't really mind before but I'm just not sure about this.
>>
>fucking a man in the ass
>she's decided against srs
>"trans" "gf"
>>
>>8570323
Jesus Christ, the mere thought of that is horrifying to me. I don't want anyone to even think it fucking exists, let alone try to top someone with it. Fucking yuck.
>>
you have a pretender
>>
>>8570393

Well, in that case, you got bad luck.
>>
>>8570393
I dunno I can't say I've ever had a huge desire to top a guy myself. Plus it's difficult to stay hard.
I guess everyone is different but I don't think it's common feeling. Like I've only ever really fantasized about being in the submissive role
>>
>>8570405
?

Its not like I was raped or something like that, it took a while but I agreed to it completely, I just didn't accept it as well as I feel I should.

>>8570410
No not really because I still love her for who she is I'm just asking if this is a regular phenomenon or not.
>>
>>8570417
>I'm just asking if this is a regular phenomenon or not
hell no. for most trans girls that would be one of the most traumatic experiences we could have
>>
>tfw no transbian gf to top me
; _;
>>
>>8570323
Well, afterward, how did she feel about it?

Have you tried actually discussing it with her like people in relationships are supposed to do?
>>
>>8570423
I did yeah, honestly I think she feels sort of the same way I did, not exactly turned off but definitely not reciprocating the way they should. She's really experimental with these kinds of things though so I think it came note from that than any kind of genuine desire, I'm not really sure.
>>
why not just get an onahole or something for her
>>
>>8570323
>I just got guilt-tripped
why are you still with this manipulative bitch
>>
who gives a fuck about the playing or identity politics? You got guilt tripped and regardless of gender/sexual orientation that's a big no-no.
>>
>>8570464
>>8570478
That probably wasn't the best way to phrase it, it was completely my decision, its just that she had been pretty constantly mentioning for a while at that point. If I had flat out told her no she would have been fine and probably wouldn't have brought it up again.
>>
>>8570440
Then you both know something about yourselves that you didn't before: you don't like bottoming and she doesn't like topping. Having this knowledge is a good thing, and the fact that your combination is compatible is a good sign.

Now the feeling of guilt-tripping you mentioned? That's a bad sign. Discuss that with her too so she knows not to guilt-trip you again.
>>
>>8570497
>>8570489
>>
>>8570502
>>8570489

My first statement (you now know more, and that's good) still applies. It sounds like you're doing the right things with your gf (willing to explore new things, and actually communicating with each other).

Transition is a strange time for us. Think of how wierd puberty was for you, now think about having to go through that wierdness twice, wondering which aspects are the same/different this time around, and also trying to wrap your mind around whether or not some similarities/differences are truly "you" and which ones are just "expected of you as ___." Help her to become the best person she can.
>>
>>8570323
I mean you were gay before. But not you are a submissive little fagboy. Might aswell transition too now.
>>
>>8570323
You're bottoming for a woman. I can't even calculate how little of a man you are. You might as well castrate yourself, there's no coming back from that. I hope your girlfriend finds an actual man, and I doubly hope you enjoy being their pet cuck.
>>
File: 1499588410136.png (169KB, 532x524px) Image search: [Google]
1499588410136.png
169KB, 532x524px
>>8570633
Please insult me more.
>>
>>8570323
>trans girls
not normal no
>>8570323
>my trans gf
very much not normal
>>
>>8570403
>>8570545
>>8570633
Could /pol/ just fucking leave and never come back please? They've been raiding us since that stupid Reddit screencap they found.
>>
>>8570375
>>/x/
>>
>>8572264
>implying I'm /pol/
nope, im just a real trans girl
>>
File: 1348801653402.jpg (20KB, 235x265px) Image search: [Google]
1348801653402.jpg
20KB, 235x265px
>>8572606
>real
>trans
>girl
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.